PDA

View Full Version : Cuero 37 - Gonzales 0

CueroDad2006
11-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Gobblers looked very strong tonight. Lots of guys get to play in this one.

wooden bear
11-03-2006, 11:29 PM
I heard Gonzales played so dirty it was amazing. I hate those guys.

Mean Green Fan
11-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Yoakum 28
Goliad 0
Final

CueroDad2006
11-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by wooden bear

Well it got bad at times,a few 15 yarders, but the refs. did a good job to keep it under control.Cuero did not let that kind of crap bother them. They did a good job and did not loose there heads when Gonzales got the late 15 yarders.
Its really one team is well coached the other ......
Cuero coach is class acked 'NEVER" runs a score up, unlike other top teams in state.Just kinda tired of everyone thinking just because "other" top teams in state put up 60 plus every week on weak teams Cuero must not be as good as those.........Its called class.

maroogreen
11-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by wooden bear

It looked like there was a lot of smack being laid down out there. Don't want to point fingers or lump and entire team together, but it was not a clean game that Gonzales was playing.

On a more positive note, several players had great games tonight. Blake Pickett did an outstanding job, recovering a fumble and making an interception. Bo Pargmann's name was being called for every other tackle made, and junior Callan Hardin played aggressively and was fun to watch in his first game back after an injury. It was great to see him back on the field and having such a great game, too. No rust on that machine...

Pudlugger
11-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
Well it got bad at times,a few 15 yarders, but the refs. did a good job to keep it under control.Cuero did not let that kind of crap bother them. They did a good job and did not loose there heads when Gonzales got the late 15 yarders.
Its really one team is well coached the other ......
Cuero coach is class acked 'NEVER" runs a score up, unlike other top teams in state.Just kinda tired of everyone thinking just because "other" top teams in state put up 60 plus every week on weak teams Cuero must not be as good as those.........Its called class.

Amen

Gobbla2001
11-04-2006, 12:44 PM
In my honest opinion, Noack could have thrown for 600 plus yards last night... I mean honestly, they could have gone deep every play... him and gray were in a good zone, scott was there also but I think Reeve was giving Gray some reps since he's been out since the La Vernia game... I think they'll let ole Whittington loose next week to get him some reps since he's been out since Liberty Hill...