PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel/Rio Hondo

turbostud
11-03-2006, 10:56 PM
11:39 left.

PI - 28
RH - 21
One of these teams could end up playing Cuero in 2nd round.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2006, 11:30 PM
PI is kneeling the ball and running out the clock after a last minute defensive stop deep in their own end.

Barring some monumental mistake, looks like PI 28, Rio Hondo 21 FINAL.

Will post official final shortly.

turbostud
11-03-2006, 11:32 PM
PORT ISABEL - 28
RIO HONDO - 21
Final

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Game has JUST gone final

Port Isabel - 28
Rio Hondo - 21

FINAL SCORE

Port Isabel wins their 24th district championship!

Pudlugger
11-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Awesome! Congrats to the Tarpons! District Champs!

Ray_BearKat
11-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Good job Tarpons!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Awesome! Congrats to the Tarpons! District Champs!

We wanna play La Grange in non-district next season. Y'all can come down to Port Isabel, stay on the island, have some fun, and watch some good football.

footballgal
11-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Congratulations Port Isabel Tarpons!

32-AAA District champs!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

pirate4state
11-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by footballgal
Congratulations Port Isabel Tarpons!

32-AAA District champs!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: CONGRATS TARPONS!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
11-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Congratulations PI!

SintonFan
11-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Congratulations Tarpons. Wow! I'm sure not many other folks thought yall would take this game. But I'm sure you knew you could win it.:clap:

footballgal
11-04-2006, 09:35 PM
That's for sure, everybody has us down, when we lost the first two, in week 0 and week 1. Especially this week, the odds were stacked up high against the Tarps but they proved every doubter wrong, now they have to eat some crow. :cough: johnny5 :D That's 8 wins in a row. Tarpons keep rolling :D

GreenMonster
11-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Edited due to content Way to stop the bleeding and take the victory! :D

footballgal
11-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

Not only is it NOT funny, it's not original either!!:mad:

11TARPON
11-05-2006, 12:24 AM
I had already reported that post to the moderator. Nothing was done about it.

44INAROW
11-05-2006, 12:42 AM

Originally posted by 11TARPON
I am not trying to start anything - but what was so bad that the post was reported to a moderator? Maybe I missed something in a prior thread ??

footballgal
11-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am not trying to start anything - but what was so bad that the post was reported to a moderator? Maybe I missed something in a prior thread ??

You obviously missed it, like i did when I first read it, until my hubby pointed it out to me. Look again closer, lets just say it doesn't read TARPONS.

BTW, I am curious to know, how would you know, if I reported it or not?:confused:

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 12:54 AM
You obviously missed it like i did when I first read it, until my hubby pointed it out to me. Look again closer, lets just say it doesn't read TARPONS.

BTW, how would you know if I reported it or not?:confused:

11Tarpon reported it

footballgal
11-05-2006, 12:56 AM
never mind I missed his post.

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 12:59 AM
I am not trying to start anything - but what was so bad that the post was reported to a moderator? Maybe I missed something in a prior thread ?? IMO, it was funny but in bad taste.

11TARPON
11-05-2006, 01:01 AM
That obviously was an insult to a team's mascot . Somebody once made a joke about your mascot (turkey) and the Cuero fans complained which they should of.

footballgal
11-05-2006, 01:02 AM
PI vs RH game highlights

Nolan Nunez, did hurdle a player to the endzone.
Oh btw, he is my Region IV POW nominee

Friday, November 03, 2006
10:13 PM
Sports at 10pm
- Valley High School Football Update - Killerbees Update -
(click on this link) that reads video

http://www.krgv.com/Sports

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 01:07 AM
That obviously was an insult to a team's mascot . Somebody once made a joke about your mascot (turkey) and the Cuero fans complained which they should of. Oh, I understand why you are upset, a little. It's just a joke. Sometimes you gotta let these things roll off your back. I'm sure it isn't the first time you've heard something to that effect. Should it be allowed on a message board? Who knows?

footballgal
11-05-2006, 01:17 AM
There is also this one;
http://www.team4news.com/Global/category.asp?C=5476&nav=menu90_5
click on the link
http://kgbt.images.worldnow.com/images/static/video/gfx/icon_video.gif Port Isabel @ Rio Hondo

Ranger Mom
11-05-2006, 02:26 AM

As soon as I waded through my emails and came across the reported posts, I edited it.....sorry I wasn't quick enough to suit you!

IMO, the joke was tasteless, but funny nonetheless. Had I not received a couple of reported posts, I would have left it alone.

Maybe I just have a warped sense of humor!:)

44INAROW
11-05-2006, 10:02 AM
You obviously missed it, like i did when I first read it, until my hubby pointed it out to me. Look again closer, lets just say it doesn't read TARPONS.

BTW, I am curious to know, how would you know, if I reported it or not?:confused:

I have it posted in my post....... Tarpon11 said it he/she reported it

44INAROW
11-05-2006, 10:05 AM
That obviously was an insult to a team's mascot . Somebody once made a joke about your mascot (turkey) and the Cuero fans complained which they should of.

Look here - I didn't even notice the spelling (I am assuming that's what it was) You need to lighten up - Get a grip and realize that there is NO CONSPIRACY.. maybe you should get a sense of humor as well......... Now I do hope we play Port Isabel in the playoffs - I have a GREAT IDEA for a sign.............(that if you had not brought this to anyone's attention, no one would have seen anyway)
you are now on ignore......Like I said, I read it 3 times and didn't even notice the spelling.......

GreenMonster
11-05-2006, 10:11 AM

Good greif. Get over yourselves. You act like I said CONDOM, DILDO, or VIBRATOR or something. By the way all 4, the above and the edited content, can be bought over the counter perfectly legally. Geez all this over a box of Tampax. :( Grow a sense of humor already.

Ranger Mom
11-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Good greif. Get over yourselves. You act like I said CONDOM, DILDO, or VIBRATOR or something. By the way all 4, the above and the edited content, can be bought over the counter perfectly legally. Geez all this over a box of Tampax. :( Grow a sense of humor already.

One of those listed can also be bought in restrooms in seedy convenience stores....I should know...I wasted good money trying to find red ones!!!:D :D

Gobbler Fan
11-05-2006, 10:16 AM
What are ya'll talking about :confused:

Gobbler Fan
11-05-2006, 10:31 AM
The next "STUFF THE TURKEY'S " comment is going to be reported also cause you know what you have to do to stuff a turkey you have to put your hand up the turkey's ........well I'll stop at that :p it's not a pretty picture .:D

GreenMonster
11-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
The next "STUFF THE TURKEY'S " comment is going to be reported also cause you know what you have to do to stuff a turkey you have to put your hand up the turkey's ........well I'll stop at that :p it's not a pretty picture .:D

Turkey groper! That is a lewd comment and I'm gonna tell my Mommy on you. Of course I didn't even notice it until my wife pointed it out to me but it's sick and you are demented. Even if it is an everyday fact of life!

Ranger Mom
11-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Turkey groper! That is a lewd comment and I'm gonna tell my Mommy on you. Of course I didn't even notice it until my wife pointed it out to me but it's sick and you are demented. Even if it is an everyday fact of life!

:eek: :eek: Thank goodness what actually STARTED this conversation isn't an "EVERYDAY fact of life"....I would just have to end it all now!!:D

GreenMonster
11-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: Thank goodness what actually STARTED this conversation isn't an "EVERYDAY fact of life"....I would just have to end it all now!!:D Sorry RM, I'm glad it's an EVERYDAY fact of life. If it only occurred one week a month, the same week of the month, for every woman on the planet there would be no men. We would have all been either killed or comitted suicide. Man needs this fact of life to be spread out so that he stands a fighting chance. PMS is the devil!

Ranger Mom
11-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Sorry RM, I'm glad it's an EVERYDAY fact of life. If it only occurred one week a month, the same week of the month, for every woman on the planet there would be no men. We would have all been either killed or comitted suicide. Man needs this fact of life to be spread out so that he stands a fighting chance. PMS is the devil!

True...true. I wasn't thinking about it in THAT sense!!:p

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 12:06 PM
:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Everyone needs to just chill.

footballgal
11-05-2006, 10:51 PM

footballgal
11-05-2006, 10:53 PM
........ Now I do hope we play Port Isabel in the playoffs - I have a GREAT IDEA for a sign...

Now, why would you want to do that Laurie, go and disrespect Monty and his boys? :confused:

44INAROW
11-05-2006, 11:59 PM
You assume it would be disrespectful. I never said what the sign would say...... good heavens - I made the assumption others had a sense of humor, obviously, I made an error in judgement. :rolleyes: