PDA

View Full Version : Hey Adidas!

Phil C
11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
If you got to go to the game Full Details of the Mavericks vs Spurs game please. I know you are disappointed at the end but it was a great game by both teams.

:)

Adidas410s
11-03-2006, 05:11 PM
sad to say...but I missed this game. I was stuck on a sold out 757 flying back from Atlanta to Dallas! :( I got in about 15 minutes after the game ended and my DVR was only able to record the first part of it since it taped so many shows this week and was full as I haven't been home in a week to clean anything up. I will be at the Mavs/Lakers in December as well as the Mavs/Spurs in April so I will make sure to get some pictures and updates for you after those games.

All in all, the general vibe I picked up from the local radio people was that both teams should contend for the Western Conference and NBA titles this year. The new guy in SA (forget the name) had a solid game that was better than expected. Also, Avery was quick to point out that we can't shoot 33% in the 2nd half and expect to beat one of the Spurs in anything. He again pointed out that he doesn't think that the Mavericks "have arrived" as the cream of the crop. They brought in some new pieces to the team this year and with Buckner getting the start it will take time for him to gel with the rest of the offense. Also, he said that the Spurs were flat out more aggressive than the Mavs and that whichever team is more aggressive at taking the ball to the basket in a game matching two equal teams will be the one that comes out on top 9 times out of 10.

Great win by the Spurs and I can't wait to see how things unfold.