PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs La Grange 3rd round!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Bellville will face La Grange in the 3rd round of the State Volleyball play-offs Tuesday night in Sealy, Bellville sweep the district series vs the Leps. Can LaGrange upset the State Champs, or will the Brahmanetts take this match in 3?

Bull19
11-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville will face La Grange in the 3rd round of the State Volleyball play-offs Tuesday night in Sealy, Bellville sweep the district series vs the Leps. Can LaGrange upset the State Champs, or will the Brahmanetts take this match in 3?

TAKE IT IN 3 BRAH. NO DOUNT IN MY MIND

trg
11-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Way to go Brahmanettes!!! We will be in Sealy to root you on against La Grange on Tuesday.

I think Bellville has this game in the bag. I sure would like to see Bellville vs. Columbus in the regional final which would be reminiscent of my high school days playing for the other "red & white" team.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Bellville in 3!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Any one going to this one?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Hey Bulls Eye will you be in Sealy?

Bull's-eye
11-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Hey Bulls Eye will you be in Sealy?

What time does it start?

I have never seen them lose, do they need me for this match?

BTEXDAD
11-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Game at seven in Sealy. I plan to be there.
Sealy's gym is nice. Only second year it's been used.
Things can happen in the playoffs, especially in fast paced game like volleyball, but I'd be shocked if Bellville doesn't take this match.

BTEXDAD
11-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by trg
I sure would like to see Bellville vs. Columbus in the regional final which would be reminiscent of my high school days playing for the other "red & white" team.

Columbus playing 3rd place team in their district, Needville, just as Bellville is so on paper they should advance to regional tournament.
If things go as anticipated #4 ranked Hutto will play #15 ranked Columbus in regional semis (Columbus has been playing well enough to be ranked higher). Other side of bracket should feature #1 ranked China Springs vs #5 Bellville.
It indeed would be fun for Bellville and Columbus to play in regional final.

I'm not the coach or a player so I don't have to take it one game at a time.
Brackets below.

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/volleyball/index.html

nette_mom
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Good Luck tonight Brahmanettes!!!!! Shout outs to Schmidty and Precious!!! All the way to STATE!!!! :inlove: