PDA

View Full Version : T.O. falls asleep in team meetings

htowntransplant
11-03-2006, 01:00 PM
according to andrew sicilliano on the jim rome show. TO reportedly fell asleep in a team meeting thursday TO said that he has a sleeping disorder, even dating back to his rookie season in SF. has anyone heard about this?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
according to andrew sicilliano on the jim rome show. TO reportedly fell asleep in a team meeting thursday TO said that he has a sleeping disorder, even dating back to his rookie season in SF. has anyone heard about this?

it happen in preason where he was caught sleeping lol in a team meeting.

Gobbla2001
11-03-2006, 01:04 PM
No, but I heard he took a number 2 about seven minutes ago...

clipped his toe-nails at 9 A.M. and is wearing red underwear today...

AggieJohn
11-03-2006, 01:08 PM
according to andrew sicilliano on the jim rome show. TO reportedly fell asleep in a team meeting thursday TO said that he has a sleeping disorder, even dating back to his rookie season in SF. has anyone heard about this? yeah, i've heard that he does this a ton....he doesn't have alot of down time

spiveyrat
11-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Sometimes I have a hard time staying awake at work too... meetings are the worst!!! :eek:

BTEXDAD
11-03-2006, 01:12 PM

it's called don'tgiveacrapaboutmeetingsitis.

As Iverson would probably say and TO is thinking "We're talkin' about meetings. Meetings. This is meetings. We're talkin' about meetings."

People with this disorder often feel the same way about practices.

g$$
11-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Exactly BTEXDAD. Bet he's ready to go when the lights come on though! It's all about him & always will be.

wedo
11-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Exactly BTEXDAD. Bet he's ready to go when the lights come on though! It's all about him & always will be.

Who cares its the NFL ? They get to do what they want anyways. IMO he comes through in the clutch so let him fall asleep i don't care !!

Old Tiger
11-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Not uncommon among veteran NFL players

g$$
11-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Jimmy Johnson cut John Roper the same day he fell asleep in training camp in Austin. Jimmy also said every player has a different set of rules.

And how do you know what veterans players do? Been in meetings with them lately? Give me a break. It's called a JOB.

Old Tiger
11-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Jimmy Johnson cut John Roper the same day he fell asleep in training camp in Austin. Jimmy also said every player has a different set of rules.

And how do you know what veterans players do? Been in meetings with them lately? Give me a break. It's called a JOB. Did you ever watch that show on HBO about the Raven's? Shannon Sharpe openly admitted that veterans fel asleep in meetings.

g$$
11-03-2006, 02:14 PM
There it is - Shannon Sharpe made a general statement on a tv show & now let's say all veterans fall asleep in meetings.

Ever listened to him on CBS? He says things to get a reaction too.

It depends on who you are, like Jimmy Johnson said years ago. Jimmy also cut a player named Curvin Richards for 1 fumble. Did he cut every player who screwed up? Of course not, but only when he needed to make a point.

Old Tiger
11-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Yea it was a general statement. Hell Terrell has an awesome work ethic and just because the media is out for him all you guys hate him for that. The guy is a human being. Oh well he fell asleep big deal. He'll make plays on Sunday that is a garuntee.

g$$
11-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Swing from his jock all you want, but I will decline, thanks.

Great player, & bigger jerk. Your attitude is exactly what is wrong with pro sports. ME ME ME generation. Everything that has happened to TO he has brought on himself. I heard HOF Tony Dorsett rip him earlier. Aikman has said similar things. TO is an egomaniacal idiot that feeds his ego thru the media. Just wait until they lose a couple of more games & see how he acts. Again.

But as long as he makes a couple of plays, right?

Old Tiger
11-03-2006, 02:26 PM
As long as he does what he gets paid to do.

They say the NFL is a what have you done for >me< lately business. ;)

g$$
11-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Yes, & also why I enjoy college & high school sports much better.

At least the premise of "sport" is still there. TO is all about himself & always will be.

wedo
11-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Why are you so obsessed with TO and how he acts? Who cares? I Don't and i love the cowboys!! So what he called Jeff Garcia gay, he does kinda look gay! So what he called out McNabb after the Super Bowl . He did choke anyways. He can't handle the truth! Its all entertainment anyways just something to talk about! NFL sucks!

Old Tiger
11-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Yes, & also why I enjoy college & high school sports much better.

At least the premise of "sport" is still there. TO is all about himself & always will be. How many other players are despite whether they admit it openly or not?

wedo
11-03-2006, 02:43 PM
I have a confession!!

Today i fell asleep in Economics!!

Who cares? I haven't score less than a 95 on all the test and quizes! IMO i deserved it a lil !! Will i fall asleep again? probably not but hey i still have an A !!!!!

Butkus
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by g$$
There it is - Shannon Sharpe made a general statement on a tv show & now let's say all veterans fall asleep in meetings.

Ever listened to him on CBS? He says things to get a reaction too.

It depends on who you are, like Jimmy Johnson said years ago. Jimmy also cut a player named Curvin Richards for 1 fumble. Did he cut every player who screwed up? Of course not, but only when he needed to make a point. Well ole son ya think this might apply ta that sicillion feller in tha first post.:thinking:

bobcat1
11-03-2006, 03:54 PM
No, but I heard he took a number 2 about seven minutes ago...clipped his toe-nails at 9 A.M. and is wearing red underwear today... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

Adidas410s
11-03-2006, 03:58 PM
N-O-N S-T-O-R-Y

g$$
11-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Why are you so obsessed with TO and how he acts? Who cares? I Don't and i love the cowboys!! So what he called Jeff Garcia gay, he does kinda look gay! So what he called out McNabb after the Super Bowl . He did choke anyways. He can't handle the truth! Its all entertainment anyways just something to talk about! NFL sucks!

Not obsessed, just fed up with TO & his antics, plus the media's non-stop coverage of his every move.

The guy's a cancer, plain & simple. If you don't want to read it, then move along.

Oh yeah, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

htowntransplant
11-03-2006, 04:11 PM
well if what yall are saying is true that it isnt uncommon that veterans fall asleep, then i would say that the media is being the media...overblowing the issue because its TO.

oldcrow
11-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Only Leon has permmission to sleep through a team meeting.

There ain't no I in "TEAM"

Leon says there ain't no WE either!!

wedo
11-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Not obsessed, just fed up with TO & his antics, plus the media's non-stop coverage of his every move.

The guy's a cancer, plain & simple. If you don't want to read it, then move along.

Oh yeah, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your tired of his "antics" then why do you pay so much attention to him? Cancer IMO jeff garcia is gay and D. McNabb is overrated ! He does choke in big games " 3 straight NFC losses at home" .

Whsdogs
11-03-2006, 08:24 PM
ill have to agree that T.O is about himself...who isnt????? last time i checked there was more than one nfl player thats about himself...if you hate T.O getting all the attention and what not..then stop givin it to him...i mean Cinco Ocho gets the hahaha hes funny and T.O gets the ahh he is so caught up in himself...i think if you can sit there and talk about one guy so much you must be gay like jeff garcia lol...

wedo
11-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
ill have to agree that T.O is about himself...who isnt????? last time i checked there was more than one nfl player thats about himself...if you hate T.O getting all the attention and what not..then stop givin it to him...i mean Cinco Ocho gets the hahaha hes funny and T.O gets the ahh he is so caught up in himself...i think if you can sit there and talk about one guy so much you must be gay like jeff garcia lol...

Exactly what i was thinking! I think g$$ should get over it already!!

Cameron Crazy
11-04-2006, 09:17 AM
lol i just saw this on ESPN!

Leopards,class of 75
11-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by wedo
Who cares its the NFL ? They get to do what they want anyways. IMO he comes through in the clutch so let him fall asleep i don't care !! Well said!!!

bandera7
11-04-2006, 11:24 PM
This is the media making TO look bad...he is the best receiver in the NFL, he does amazing things on the field. He fell asleep in a meeting...well, that definitely is terrible, all things considered. Next time, we will have him get a DUI instead. Why does this even make news? Worse crap goes on all the time, yet all the media cares about is the TO story.

maroogreen
11-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by oldcrow
There ain't no I in "TEAM"

No, but there is an "M-E"

g$$
11-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs

Yeah, I have a secret man crush on an idiot jerk who demands all the attention be on himself - give me a break. Last time I checked football was a team game. Those that defend him never had much success on the field or understand team sports in general. TO should have been a golfer or tennis player. It's all about him & always will be.

When guys like Troy Aikman, Tony Dorsett, Mark Schlereth, & others who have all WON Super Bowls think as I do (& bash him), then I think I am in pretty good company. Thanks for asking.

If you think TO is the best WR in the game, you might need to get out more past 4 years ago. I'll take Steve Smith, Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, & maybe others over him anyday. TO is still good but not the best anymore. Chad Johnson does his stuff all in fun & he has not split a team (or teams). TO's act is tired & Dallas will struggle to make the playoffs anyway.

BTW, I prefer women anyway since you asked. And if you want to start the name calling then let me know. That was uncalled for & not taken lightly. And "LOL" does not excuse it either.

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:23 PM
So how do you feel about your hero TO after the Washington game? I thought he was great & his usual self. Tremendous team guy who makes all the plays to win games. Good job!

:clap:

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
In the post game interview he admitted that it was all his fault so he is being a team player. He is taking the blame for the loss and being a man.

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Just makes me warm & fuzzy all over now that TO is being a "man". Too little, too late & still a cancer.

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 05:29 PM
lol you're funny