PDA

View Full Version : The OC

eagles_victory
11-02-2006, 11:48 AM
season premiere tonight anyone else watching?

GreenMonster
11-02-2006, 11:51 AM
The Offensive Coordinator??? They are already creating spin-offs from Friday Night Lights the series? WOW. That was quick.

:crazy1:

oldcrow
11-02-2006, 11:54 AM
No No "Old Crow"

coach
11-02-2006, 11:55 AM
i cant wit maybe we can get that querr-bait to go watch the mavs somewhere else

UTatx
11-02-2006, 11:57 AM
yea i'll be watchin, its the only tv series that i watch. hope this season is exciting as the last

3afan
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
ultimate girly show ...........

oldcrow
11-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Coach

Do you coach in Fairfield?

eagles_victory
11-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
ultimate girly show ........... come on 3afan quit hating does the wife or the daughter watch? or emerson1 or jason

coach
11-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by oldcrow
Coach

Do you coach in Fairfield?

lol no lol y do u know a coach in fairfield?

Send_the_House
11-02-2006, 01:01 PM
This thread should have been about whiskey... since its not...

this tread and that show both suck.

Blastoderm55
11-02-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm such a dork, I've been waiting for this show to start up again. 8 pm right? I'm betting Marissa isn't really dead. Or she's in a coma.

3afan
11-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
come on 3afan quit hating does the wife or the daughter watch? or emerson1 or jason

hating? where in that statement is hate? there's only love ......

[OK that was gay .....] :D

yes - daughter watches. SHE is FEMALE

coach
11-02-2006, 02:09 PM
hating? where in that statement is hate? there's only love ......

[OK that was gay .....] :D

lol according to espn your fired lol

yes - daughter watches. SHE is FEMALE

eagles_victory
11-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I'm such a dork, I've been waiting for this show to start up again. 8 pm right? I'm betting Marissa isn't really dead. Or she's in a coma. shes dead bc i heard an interview with rachel bilson (summer on the show) and they were talking about how it was going to be different without mischa and stuff. She is like going to start doing movies in stuff so im about 99% sure shes dead i cant wait to see what happens though

oh and 3afan its nice to see one of the smith's has taste when it comes to tv

Blastoderm55
11-02-2006, 02:29 PM
shes dead bc i heard an interview with rachel bilson (summer on the show) and they were talking about how it was going to be different without mischa and stuff. She is like going to start doing movies in stuff so im about 99% sure shes dead i cant wait to see what happens though

oh and 3afan its nice to see one of the smith's has taste when it comes to tv

All an act, I say. They were supposed to have killed off Tre too. Nah, the Marissa that died was a clone. The real one is off on a yacht with her dad, waiting for Ryan to find someone else so that she can swoop in and make for drama again in the world of over-privileged rich people. Makes for good entertainment. :p

eagles_victory
11-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
All an act, I say. They were supposed to have killed off Tre too. Nah, the Marissa that died was a clone. The real one is off on a yacht with her dad, waiting for Ryan to find someone else so that she can swoop in and make for drama again in the world of over-privileged rich people. Makes for good entertainment. :p did you watch general hospital as a kid?

Blastoderm55
11-02-2006, 02:35 PM
No.

I stuck to All My Children and Day of Our Lives. :p

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2006, 02:45 PM
I'll be watching in between commercial of WV and Louisville

Old Tiger
11-02-2006, 02:46 PM
I would...but I usually get side tracked. The girls are always beautiful in this show

3afan
11-02-2006, 02:46 PM
shes dead bc i heard an interview with rachel bilson (summer on the show) and they were talking about how it was going to be different without mischa and stuff. She is like going to start doing movies in stuff so im about 99% sure shes dead i cant wait to see what happens though

oh and 3afan its nice to see ... has taste when it comes to tv

blah - you watch "Dancing With the Stars" too ????? :p

eagles_victory
11-02-2006, 03:25 PM
blah - you watch "Dancing With the Stars" too ????? :p actually yes i do lol

3afan
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
:doh:

TheDOCTORdre
11-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I'll be watching in between commercial of WV and Louisville
oh crap i just remember that I have to squeeze greys anatomy in tonight as well...:thinking: what a predicament

ILS1
11-02-2006, 05:52 PM
The thing about it. There has been NO hype or promos for the show airing tonight,that I've seen. I first heard about it on the radio this morning!! I was pleasantly surprised to hear about it. I like the show too. Marissa's little sister is gonna be a hottie!!! Taylor is a hottie too!!! And I watch Dancing With The Stars!!!! BTW,I also heard Marissa wasn't coming back as well. Thank goodness!!! I got kinda tired of the bleeding heart little rich girl who cares about the outcast or social misfit. Then they turn on her and then she suddenly becomes a damsel in distress and has to be constantly saved by her wrong side of tracks bf Ryan. Yeah,that got old real quick!!!

:D :D

Mace Griffin
11-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
The thing about it. There has been NO hype or promos for the show airing tonight,that I've seen. I first heard about it on the radio this morning!! I was pleasantly surprised to hear about it. I like the show too. Marissa's little sister is gonna be a hottie!!! Taylor is a hottie too!!! And I watch Dancing With The Stars!!!! BTW,I also heard Marissa wasn't coming back as well. Thank goodness!!! I got kinda tired of the bleeding heart little rich girl who cares about the outcast or social misfit. Then they turn on her and then she suddenly becomes a damsel in distress and has to be constantly saved by her wrong side of tracks bf Ryan. Yeah,that got old real quick!!!

:D :D I watched and was a little suprised how things went down esp. with ryan in the fight club.But I agree with ILS1 ryan always saving Marissa did get annoying

coach
11-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Mace Griffin
I watched and was a little suprised how things went down esp. with ryan in the fight club.But I agree with ILS1 ryan always saving Marissa did get annoying

it was surprising to see ryan in the fight club too....but overall it was good