PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City/Anahuac

BIGRED001
09-27-2003, 11:05 AM
Well, the way I see it. A precurser for things to happen with Anahuac may just come next week. Anahuac is a good team, but they will be playing HF next week. It's still early in the district race, but it still may be somewhat of an indicator of how BC and Anahuac will match up. This was an absolutely great win for the Cardinals, and I see this as a stepping stone to continue the tradition of winning at BC. There are still some viable teams in the district, but if we play like we did last night, it looks like a 6-3 team will face off against Anahuac.

hardinplaya
09-27-2003, 11:33 AM
And it looks like a 6-4 team after they play Anahuac.....lol

bccards
09-27-2003, 11:49 AM
hardinplay, Are you so sure of this? You talk all the smack and can't ever back it. What happened to your bada** Hardin Team that was supposed to win district and beat everyone 50-0?? You're nothing but a nuisance to this board. Go Away.

BIGRED001
09-28-2003, 09:56 AM
bccards:
hardinplay, Are you so sure of this? You talk all the smack and can't ever back it. What happened to your bada** Hardin Team that was supposed to win district and beat everyone 50-0?? You're nothing but a nuisance to this board. Go Away.I agree.......It must be rough to be on the bottom of the district EVERY year. Don't comment on a game when either Anahuac or Bridge City's JV could beat Hardin!

hardinplaya
09-28-2003, 10:47 AM
Ha'
I never once stated anything about Hardin stomping anyone, or beating anyone badly, or anything to that extent. Several, and I mean several posts ago, I stated that Hardin "should" beat Anahuac this year, because we always do, and its a game looked upon by many "hardin alumni". As far as the statement about Hardin being at the bottom of the district every year, What the HELL are you talkin' about? This year maybe--- and I have no support for Hardin on this board anymore due to their lack of intensity and skills on the field. I can back my words little man. Hardin has fell off the football field this year, but that doesn't mean much to me because I can't change that. It's time for Anahuac to start winning some games, I mean hell its been 20 years or so hasn't it. Your just upset because you know your boys are gonna get their asses kicked when they travel to the swamp land. Highschool football isn't the same as it use to be, bunch of little kids with decent speed.....thats all I gotta say! I guess I'll come back around when it's basketball season, God knows Hardin beats the hell outta everyone EVERY year in that sport....

BIGRED001
09-28-2003, 11:38 AM
hardinplaya:
Ha'
I never once stated anything about Hardin stomping anyone, or beating anyone badly, or anything to that extent. Several, and I mean several posts ago, I stated that Hardin "should" beat Anahuac this year, because we always do, and its a game looked upon by many "hardin alumni". As far as the statement about Hardin being at the bottom of the district every year, What the HELL are you talkin' about? This year maybe--- and I have no support for Hardin on this board anymore due to their lack of intensity and skills on the field. I can back my words little man. Hardin has fell off the football field this year, but that doesn't mean much to me because I can't change that. It's time for Anahuac to start winning some games, I mean hell its been 20 years or so hasn't it. Your just upset because you know your boys are gonna get their asses kicked when they travel to the swamp land. Highschool football isn't the same as it use to be, bunch of little kids with decent speed.....thats all I gotta say! I guess I'll come back around when it's basketball season, God knows Hardin beats the hell outta everyone EVERY year in that sport....Man you crack me up.......what a joke. Wasn't Hardin the one we played for homecoming last year. Do you know why that people generally play a team for homecoming.....because they're WEAK. I believe the score was 42-0. This year, Bridge City is in a rebuilding year, but Hardin is CONSTANTLY in a rebuilding year. We may not beat ya'll as bad as 42-0, it may only be 28-0. I can't wait for BC to play Hardin, and yes you tout your team as a contender, but as usual they can't cut the mustard. It is obvious to me you are some highschool kid with a big mouth. To say that highschool teams today are better than yesterdays highschool teams......"bunch of little kids with decent speed". You have heard of names like HART LEE DYKES of bay city, maybe Tony Allen of Jasper, Anthony Bryley of Newton......the list goes on and on. And it is pretty noted that NO hardin players have hit the big time in college football, so go back to your paperwork route....."Big Man"......LOL

bhillfan
09-28-2003, 02:01 PM
hey hardinplaya its alright to support your team but right now its football,
by the way who knocked yall out of the playoffs last year in basketball?

hardinplaya
09-28-2003, 02:01 PM
Uh. Hardin graduate of 2001. Yessa, We went 9-3 and lost to San Augustine who was the regional finalist. Joey Nunan was our OL stud. NFL prospect in his third year at SFA. Charles Bolds, starting RB at N. Texas. A few more guys that I graduated with play for McMurry. Hey, do not worry....Hardin will be out of 3A after this year and they will drop down in the class they "should" be playing in and the WINNING will start accumulating in Hardin again. As for the "Hardin is always rebiulding" You are right, when your HS has 350 kids and half of them come from N. Liberty county your numbers "atheletically" are not gonna be there, But that is something Hardin has always dealed with. You are a joke dude, I've played with some of the best and I know football at any level better than you will ever know it. Highschool football is NOT AT ALL like it was 3-6 years ago. Yeah there are a few studs out there, but you can ask yourself this question, B-C 's best team in the past 3-6 years ago, compared to your team now.....I am sure they would smoke your boys now....IT's like that everywhere man....I can sit here and list some schools that have lost talent, but you know exactly what I am talkin about....so I don't have to do that.....just shut your mouth and continue to support your boys and I will run my mouth because I can.

Peace nigga'

Backwoods
09-28-2003, 02:46 PM
Hardinplaya. Hate to blow your size theory, You rank 197 in 3A. Newton ranks 203. You just have to let the big ones line up and the smaller ones bunch up and play anyone they schedule. If you go down, we'll be there too. Looking forward to playing YOU.
:) wink :p :rolleyes: :confused:

exbccards76'smom
09-28-2003, 02:55 PM
Good luck if ya' come up against Newton. They're gonna clean your clock. Coach Barbay and Newton are always the powerhouse in this next of the woods. :D http://www.trianglefootball.net/BridgeCity.gif

<small>[ September 28, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: exbccards76'smom ]</small>

NewtonThugBoyz04
09-28-2003, 03:42 PM
Hardinplaya You just showing your ignorince again letting letting your alligater mouth overload that tadpole butt. High school football has not changed in the past few years. You just remembering big. the older you git the better you wuz ! :D Dont bring that hardin bunch over in our neck of the woods.

the-O-fence
09-28-2003, 05:48 PM
hardinplaya:
Uh. Hardin graduate of 2001. Yessa, We went 9-3 and lost to San Augustine who was the regional finalist. Joey Nunan was our OL stud. NFL prospect in his third year at SFA. Charles Bolds, starting RB at N. Texas. A few more guys that I graduated with play for McMurry. Hey, do not worry....Hardin will be out of 3A after this year and they will drop down in the class they "should" be playing in and the WINNING will start accumulating in Hardin again. As for the "Hardin is always rebiulding" You are right, when your HS has 350 kids and half of them come from N. Liberty county your numbers "atheletically" are not gonna be there, But that is something Hardin has always dealed with. You are a joke dude, I've played with some of the best and I know football at any level better than you will ever know it. Highschool football is NOT AT ALL like it was 3-6 years ago. Yeah there are a few studs out there, but you can ask yourself this question, B-C 's best team in the past 3-6 years ago, compared to your team now.....I am sure they would smoke your boys now....IT's like that everywhere man....I can sit here and list some schools that have lost talent, but you know exactly what I am talkin about....so I don't have to do that.....just shut your mouth and continue to support your boys and I will run my mouth because I can.

Peace nigga'I played at Anahuac and in 2002 and i remember Hardin coming to Anahuac with the all-star Charles Bolds and the rest of the 30 NFL prospects that played for hardin and they went home with a loss, Anahuac was 2nd in the district above Hardin. They lost 20-12 to Hemphill (state semi-finalist). When Hardin played San Augustine in post season they lost 49-0. Hardin is a respectable team but they are not the superior team that Hardinplaya made them out to be.

BIGRED001
09-28-2003, 06:30 PM
The O FENCE......hey I did a little checkin on Hardin the wonder team. Check this out. Stats don't lie. Hardin has never EVER even gotten past a Bi District game in the history of the school in 3 different classifications. The have made the playoffs 5 times. Starting in 1974 they were a Class A losing to Brookshire Royal 54-0. They in 1983 lost in Bi District to Timpson 20-12. Then what HARDINPLAYA......want's to tout about so much. In 2000 they were SMASHED by San Augustine in not 3A but 2A football, 49-0. In 2001, of course in Bi District they were beaten by Garrison 21-7. In 2002 finally in 3A D2, they were beaten by Coldspring 20-12. Now, under old rules, since of course players weren't all that good WAAAAYYYY back when, check this out HARDINPLAYA......YOU HAD TO WIN THE DISTRICT to represent your own. Now, the teams of 74 and 83 actually accomplished something didn't they. Guess what, Bridge City will smoke HARDIN once again, as will the rest of the District. But hey, you may battle it out with Kountze, so you can talk a little smack. :D

xlr8tor
09-28-2003, 08:16 PM
BIGRED001:
The O FENCE......hey I did a little checkin on Hardin the wonder team. Check this out. Stats don't lie. Hardin has never EVER even gotten past a Bi District game in the history of the school in 3 different classifications. The have made the playoffs 5 times. Starting in 1974 they were a Class A losing to Brookshire Royal 54-0. They in 1983 lost in Bi District to Timpson 20-12. Then what HARDINPLAYA......want's to tout about so much. In 2000 they were SMASHED by San Augustine in not 3A but 2A football, 49-0. In 2001, of course in Bi District they were beaten by Garrison 21-7. In 2002 finally in 3A D2, they were beaten by Coldspring 20-12. Now, under old rules, since of course players weren't all that good WAAAAYYYY back when, check this out HARDINPLAYA......YOU HAD TO WIN THE DISTRICT to represent your own. Now, the teams of 74 and 83 actually accomplished something didn't they. Guess what, Bridge City will smoke HARDIN once again, as will the rest of the District. But hey, you may battle it out with Kountze, so you can talk a little smack. :D Anybody that has to battle a game out with Kountze has nothing to brag about. Just my take.

exbccards76'smom
09-28-2003, 08:41 PM
NewtonThugBoyz04:
Hardinplaya You just showing your ignorince again letting letting your alligater mouth overload that tadpole butt. High school football has not changed in the past few years. You just remembering big. the older you git the better you wuz ! :D Dont bring that hardin bunch over in our neck of the woods.just a little Hornet snack for my eagle friends!! :D http://www.trianglefootball.net/BridgeCity.gif

<small>[ September 28, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: exbccards76'smom ]</small>

Old Cardinal
09-28-2003, 09:01 PM
This whole thread is getting quite funny....To Hardinplaya(alias exhardinhornet, till you made an idiot out of yourself, the first time around); we always beat Hardin, when I was a kid, back in the late 1950s. I guess this Hardin superiority thing you have promoted has come back to haunt you once again....I believe that all the folks are not mad at you--they are just trying to help a "hard learner" to grow up a bit. :)

Old Cardinal
09-28-2003, 09:12 PM
nm

<small>[ September 29, 2003, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

the-O-fence
09-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Hey BigRed thats some good research, I know there is one thing that Hardinplaya isn't joking about it that is Joey Nunan (the O-Lineman) that guy was a monster and is doing pretty good up at SFA.

BIGRED001
09-29-2003, 06:59 AM
the-O-fence:
Hey BigRed thats some good research, I know there is one thing that Hardinplaya isn't joking about it that is Joey Nunan (the O-Lineman) that guy was a monster and is doing pretty good up at SFA.Yes, I am sure Hardin has had it's good players, but this HARDINPLAYA guy just comes off as a buffoon. Talk the smack be willing to back it up.

hardinplaya
09-29-2003, 07:30 AM
I am not talking smack at all dude. You said there was no talent in Hardin and there is. We were a good team in 2000, probably better than any other Hardin team that has ever come threw this sorry town. The score vs. San Augustine was 27-13 and not 49-0....There are several websites that have that as the score and I have no clue why???? But it does not matter, we were beaten. I hope Hardin gets back on the right track and everything but like I have said before, I am threw "touting" Hardin....used one of your words there "BIG RED". Anyways, good luck to all teams. It is pretty obvious that Anahuac and B-C will be duking it out for the district title.

Who's gonna be that third and final team?

Old Cardinal
09-29-2003, 01:29 PM
To Hardinplaya: Big Red comes home each year around the time Bridge City plays Hardin. He is a 6' 2" 36 year old Sargaent First Class; that has served for 5 years as a Marine including, Desert Storm and then 9 years as a Combat Engineer for the 82nd Airborne Paratroopers. He holds 3 combat decorations and can probably bench press THREE times your weight. He is a really nice quite gentle person, I am sure you would enjoy meeting him this year, at the ballgame...I would say; however, that if you join the Army, I would hope you would never get him as your Drill Sargaent, Dude!

hardinplaya
09-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Hey, now I know two people who bench 600+. No, I am not one of them, lol. I'm all for people who are enlisted and serve this country well. 100%. If I did not have the money that I do, I would be enlisted more than likely. My condolences go out to all service men and women who are fighting and dealing with the things that are going on in this world. Big Red, I appreciate what you have done man, you are the reason I live the way I do. To start things over I'd like to congratulate B-C on their years of a success in a town in which "football dynasty" should be a common quoted phrase. Good Luck, and honestly I have never seen B-C play, but I think I will come to that game in Hardin, although I hate to see Hardin lose, but after this year, I am already starting to get use to it. LoL

BIGRED001
09-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Hey, I am all for good football. I'm sure Hardin has had some good players. The original thread of this was about Anahuac and BC and Anahuac playing HF this week.........LOL.......How this thing developed into Hardin/BC....and lord forbid my military record....I will never know.....LOL. Good luck