PDA

View Full Version : No Shave November

Boosty_Hondo
11-01-2006, 11:08 AM
ok well it is the first day of novemberand the unofficial no shave november has started BUT if you forgot about it then i guess there can be a one day lean and u can shave tonight so haha every one get ready to be hairy

AggieJohn
11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
dang it.....i'll do it in december

GreenMonster
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
ok well it is the first day of novemberand the unofficial no shave november has started BUT if you forgot about it then i guess there can be a one day lean and u can shave tonight so haha every one get ready to be hairy

I hope you don't actually plan to follow through on this. I'd hate to hear about your untimely death by frying pan to the skull for showing up at your Granny's house for Thanksgiving dinner looking like you haven't shaved all month. Respect thy Granny!

sweetwater07
11-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Sweetwater dress code allows no facial hair..otherwise i would be there with you

wimbo_pro
11-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Do they women of the DL have to honor the no-shave November thing? This could get ugly.

GreenMonster
11-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Do they women of the DL have to honor the no-shave November thing? This could get ugly.

Who are you kidding, they put them razors away weeks ago at the first hint of cooler weather. They can all get by with wearing pants on Friday night so no need to shave them legs.

CHS_CG
11-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Who are you kidding, they put them razors away weeks ago at the first hint of cooler weather. They can all get by with wearing pants on Friday night so no need to shave them legs.

wrong.. i think its seriously nasty for chicks to go all winter with out shaving, or only shaing once... no matter if they wear pants or not... YUCK!

bulldogman06
11-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Haha, yea, I got my last shave in last night, this is gonna be funny. we have to get pictures from November 30th.

Bandera YaYa
11-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Is this another aggie tradition???? :confused:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't know if my father is going to allow this or not....Yes, he does still have me in check, and yes, if he was your father, you would be in check too.

bulldogman06
11-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Is this another aggie tradition???? :confused:

haha, no, just somethin we made up here on the Downlow, thought it would be fun

bulldogman06
11-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't know if my father is going to allow this or not....Yes, he does still have me in check, and yes, if he was your father, you would be in check too.

Yea my dad is the same way but he has a huge beard, and he doesnt care about how you look only how you act

coiled2strike
11-01-2006, 03:11 PM

i completely understand...my father is an ex-marine...thus, i wore a flat-top until i was a senior in high-school...

if i didn't look like a homeless scoundrel with my scruff, i'd be right there with you folks...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Yea my dad is the same way but he has a huge beard, and he doesnt care about how you look only how you act

My father believes that the way you look also reflects who you really are, and is constantly telling me that I only have one first impression to give.

coiled2strike
11-01-2006, 03:13 PM
that's sound advice

bulldogman06
11-01-2006, 03:16 PM
My father believes that the way you look also reflects who you really are, and is constantly telling me that I only have one first impression to give.

Yea my dad says if someone judges you by the way you look, they dont know crap. you should be presentable, but thats not what really matters.

injuredinmelee
I wonder how my boss will feel about me taking part in this tradition? He will be in town in two weeks.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by coiled2strike
that's sound advice

My father is a good man, and I think that you're right.

Keith7
11-01-2006, 03:29 PM

aww thats so sweet, u should make a country song about it

Keith7
11-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Yea my dad says if someone judges you by the way you look, they dont know crap. you should be presentable, but thats not what really matters.

my dad can beat up your dad!!!!!

bulldogman06
11-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Hahaha, yea... Didnt some dad kill another dad about some hockey game when their kids were sayin that? by the way, my dad is huge

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
aww thats so sweet, u should make a country song about it

Who asked you to come out of your hole? Get out of here monkey.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Hahaha, yea... Didnt some dad kill another dad about some hockey game when their kids were sayin that? by the way, my dad is huge

My dad is stronger than me, and I'm pretty damn strong....It's kind of scary.

Boosty_Hondo
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
lol i hope that my place of work doesnt make me shave but ill ahve a beard in like a week so its gonna suck

SwtwtrMstngs04
11-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Cant go along with this one at the moment wish i could cuz i hate shaving but the army tells me otherwise.

mustang04
11-02-2006, 12:12 AM
my dad...yeah...played pro ball...what he says still goes...pretty sure he's still stronger than most college players

he HATES it when i have long hair or facial hair lol...but i am going SHAGGY this month hell yeah!!! haha:D

mustang04
11-02-2006, 12:32 AM
im going to take a picture of myself every day this month starting tomorrow....(my facial hair doesnt grow fast yall, soooo it wont be that bad):)

Boosty_Hondo
11-02-2006, 01:18 AM
my facial hair grows ridiculously fast it sucks i have to shave pretty much every day

Highschoolfan78
11-02-2006, 04:09 AM
I started a few days ago.. im good to go