PDA

View Full Version : Ibringthehat read this post

Pudlugger
09-26-2003, 11:06 PM
If you are who I think you are you are a player! Was it you who made two nice and physical kickoff returns on squib kicks? #66 Alex Besgal showed a lot of heart out there and seemed to be a leader on Hempstead's D. Anyway, you might have guessed that there was a different lineup with Keith Hickle (#64) at center and Stiffler at right tackle (#70). BTW how did we stack up compared to Newton? Just curious since they were your first game and are ranked so high and all. Good luck and keep playing with intensity, it is obvious you love the game! wink

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-27-2003, 01:29 AM
Pud,
Wow those comments made me blush. Yes I am #66 for Hempstead and I really appreciated what you had to say (as usual). As far as you guys against Newton go, I feel that your offense can definatley score points on any defense put in front of them. Defensively the Leps do seem a little undersized but are tough and swarm to the ball. I'm looking for you guys to go deep into the playoffs. Schramm came out and seemed to be favoring one of his legs, I hope everything with him is all right. Good Luck the rest of the season even though I don't think you will need it too much with all your talent! Tell your son I said good game.

Pudlugger
09-27-2003, 06:54 AM
Thanks IBTH, Schramm had an abrashion or cut on his forearm and some swelling so coach pulled him, no leg injury. Alby will be playing tackle it looks like since with Hickle at center and him at tackle the offense was much better balanced . They moved the ball on the ground better and had excellent pass protection. Who was that big guy #65? He looked real frustrated out there last night. Good luck to yall in district. Nice kickoff returns, they should put you in at fullback!! wink

<small>[ September 27, 2003, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>