PDA

View Full Version : i know its early but....

coach
11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
who wins state in basketball this year?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by coach

Boys or Girls?

coach
11-01-2006, 10:48 AM
lets go with both...like radio.....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-01-2006, 10:53 AM

And what state are we talking about?:D

coach
11-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
And what state are we talking about?:D

lol hawaii. no texas i got fairfield boys and i dont know any thing bout girls so...

GreenMonster
11-01-2006, 11:17 AM

Who cares. Thump thump is for the boys that can't hack it under the Friday night lights and for the boys wanting something to do while waiting on baseball season to fire up.

injuredinmelee
11-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Girls: Wylie Bulldogs

BullFrog Dad
11-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Boys champ will probably come from 11-3A.

Old Tiger
11-01-2006, 01:02 PM
China Springs for girls.....

Um...guys....Gilmer? why not

mwynn05
11-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Who cares. Thump thump is for the boys that can't hack it under the Friday night lights and for the boys wanting something to do while waiting on baseball season to fire up. That's about a stupid assumption...There are a lot of basketball players who are better athletes than you could ever dream about being.........Threads like this are what happen when your 1-7 lol

coach
11-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
That's about a stupid assumption...There are a lot of basketball players who are better athletes than you could ever dream about being.........Threads like this are what happen when your 1-7 lol

he is prolly some lineman who cant even run the lenght of the court without getting winded

mwynn05
11-01-2006, 01:32 PM
lol hawaii. no texas i got fairfield boys and i dont know any thing bout girls so... We have a chance if people dont get hurt or a 6'9 post doesnt move in the middle of the season because he isnt playing enough even if he doesn't deserve to....we also need a little luck Ranchview had those hurrican Katrina kids move in and Brody Green getting hurt helped Roosevelt...I dont think they oculd have beat Bullard with a healthy Broady Green...so yeah we gotta be lucky too

coach
11-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
We have a chance if people dont get hurt or a 6'9 post doesnt move in the middle of the season because he isnt playing enough even if he doesn't deserve to....we also need a little luck Ranchview had those hurrican Katrina kids move in and Brody Green getting hurt helped Roosevelt...I dont think they oculd have beat Bullard with a healthy Broady Green...so yeah we gotta be lucky too

plus wood aint playin...worley needs to convince him to play

mwynn05
11-01-2006, 01:47 PM
plus wood aint playin...worley needs to convince him to play if he doesnt play they dont have that good of a chance (only one good big man) unless people really pick it up...he said this last year though

Johnny Utah
11-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Burkburnett boys in 3a. Just an opinion.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Who cares. Thump thump is for the boys that can't hack it under the Friday night lights and for the boys wanting something to do while waiting on baseball season to fire up.
It was track for me. :D

Johnny Utah
11-01-2006, 03:17 PM
You can not convince kids to play basketball, or anyother sport for that matter. When I was following Rockdale they had a STUD point guard that quit halfway through the season because he thought he should be the starter. One other kid that was a FOOTBALL stud did not play due to certain reasons. Both of those kids sat in the stands at the Erwin Center and watched the Tigers play. You never know!! I bet if I talked to that pg today he would have stayed and been a team player and that stud footballer would have done the same thing. JMO!!! Fairfield is well coached, they will represent well. That region is very tough as are all of them. It is like rolling the dice with teenagers. Good luck to all.

mwynn05
11-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
You can not convince kids to play basketball, or anyother sport for that matter. When I was following Rockdale they had a STUD point guard that quit halfway through the season because he thought he should be the starter. One other kid that was a FOOTBALL stud did not play due to certain reasons. Both of those kids sat in the stands at the Erwin Center and watched the Tigers play. You never know!! I bet if I talked to that pg today he would have stayed and been a team player and that stud footballer would have done the same thing. JMO!!! Fairfield is well coached, they will represent well. That region is very tough as are all of them. It is like rolling the dice with teenagers. Good luck to all. He will end up playing...if he doesnt its something he will always regret though

mwynn05
11-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Burkburnett boys in 3a. Just an opinion. JJust because they moved down from 4a....then again they are in a weak region 1

Keith7
11-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Gainesville Leopards

Johnny Utah
11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Burk is very well coached. With their 4a numbers in 3a and with their athletes and tradition, they are a region 1 favorite for sure.