PDA

View Full Version : When I got up this morning.... (NF)

lepfan
10-31-2006, 07:52 PM
....it was a chilly 23 degrees outside! OUCH!!! It is almmost 6 p.m. here and it is now 34 degrees. I will be wrapping up tonight so I don't freeze my ninnies off!

Pudlugger
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
....it was a chilly 23 degrees outside! OUCH!!! It is almmost 6 p.m. here and it is now 34 degrees. I will be wrapping up tonight so I don't freeze my ninnies off!

Ninnies? LOL

Hey, it was 80 degrees and sunny today. I walked my chocolate lab till he drolled.
It is really nice here in fayette county with the recent rains and all the green rye. I remember those midwest early winters. Burrrrr!:eek:

44INAROW
10-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Ninnies? LOL

Hey, it was 80 degrees and sunny today. I walked my chocolate lab till he drolled.
It is really nice here in fayette county with the recent rains and all the green rye. I remember those midwest early winters. Burrrrr!:eek:

My chocolate lab drools ALL THE TIME..... he's been going nuts with the "trick or treaters" walking outside....... supposed to get a cool front tonight.. come on cool front :)

lepfan
11-01-2006, 01:18 PM
I put my dog in the back last night. She is so friendly she scares the little ones sometimes. She also has a habit of walking into the street and expecting the cars to stop and pet her....sad thing is on a normal day there are those that do stop and pet her.

It was 26 degrees last night at about 7 p.m. and the trick or treaters were still out and about!!!!!