PDA

View Full Version : Role Models One and All

bd0707
11-12-2003, 11:17 AM
Lord we love these kids!

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:20 AM

To: Shipley, Bob

Subject: Cody Longoria

Hi Coach! First I want to congratulate you on another great year. Second, I want to tell you a story about Cody. We have a Kdg. student in Mrs. Moore's class who is extremely overweight. I have been working very hard with him to get him to run a mile. Yesterday Cody ran with him encouraging him all the way and he finally SUCCEEDED!! He made his first mile and I know it would not of happened if it had not been for Cody. The look of accomplishment on his face almost made me cry. Just wanted you to know what a positive influence your football players have on our small children. Good luck in the playoffs ! We'll be there cheering ya'll on!! Also enjoyed the story about Jordan running down the delinquents Sat. night!! Ha!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!

bd0707
11-12-2003, 12:11 PM
ttt

Rabbit'93
11-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Someone made an out of shape Kindergartener run a mile eek! . Sounds kind of brutal to me. I sure hope his parents knew about it. :confused:

Downsouth
11-12-2003, 01:17 PM
What a worthless piece of goat poop! Shame on that teacher and high-school athlete for trying to help a youngster live past thirty. Overweight in kindergarten, dead at thirty with high blood pressure. Nice comment Rabbit. Mix in a salad.