PDA

View Full Version : I hate being sick

infamous
10-31-2006, 11:30 AM
it might prevent me from being useful at work it doesnt prevent me from going to games :/

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 11:49 AM
i love it

i get to stay home

i am missing practice though

and we have our first playoff game this friday = (

infamous
10-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
i love it

i get to stay home

***?! my little brother played while he has a virus, he had the best game of his high school life--when the offense was on the field he'd be over on the side throwing up--man that's a true dedicated player. ya'll should lose just for the sake of you being a girl and missing practice!

I DONT WANT WOMEN ON THIS TEAM I WANT MEN WHO CAN OUT DO THE MEN!

coiled2strike
10-31-2006, 11:54 AM
easiest way to lose weight

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by infamous
it might prevent me from being useful at work it doesnt prevent me from going to games :/

LOL!! Amen to that!!

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 12:31 PM
***?! my little brother played while he has a virus, he had the best game of his high school life--when the offense was on the field he'd be over on the side throwing up--man that's a true dedicated player. ya'll should lose just for the sake of you being a girl and missing practice!

I DONT WANT WOMEN ON THIS TEAM I WANT MEN WHO CAN OUT DO THE MEN!

ya except the part where oh i dunno, coach is making me sit, so you can shut it.

do you think i like missing practice?

and what gives you any right to judge anyone by any standards?

infamous
10-31-2006, 12:37 PM
ya except the part where oh i dunno, coach is making me sit, so you can shut it.

do you think i like missing practice?

and what gives you any right to judge anyone by any standards?

BECAUSE IM TELLING YOU IF I WERE MALE I WOULD TOTALLY BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER!! ID BE LIKE TATUM AND BREAK ALL THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!

nah brah calm down...I was just jokin'
let's be sick together okay?

coach
10-31-2006, 12:37 PM
i love it

i get to stay home

ur right u dont like missing prac.... u love it

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by coach
ur right u dont like missing prac.... u love it

oh ya i sure do, boy let me tell you about

i love coming back and now knowing whats going on with the new defensive plays, and i love not knowing whether its shane at Mike or is it me.

i love it. you caught me.

DU_stud04
10-31-2006, 01:10 PM

let's be sick together okay?

that doesn't sound gay.....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 01:13 PM
i love it

i get to stay home

Man, you gotta play and practice, hurt or sick, it don't matter. If you're sick you should definately be out there playing, unless you have a heat stroke or something like that.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Man, you gotta play and practice, hurt or sick, it don't matter. If you're sick you should definately be out there playing, unless you have a heat stroke or something like that.

not my decision guys

coach found out i was sick and he said and i quote

"tex, if youre sick, then go home, we dont need you here getting everyone else sick, we cant lose anymore players"

so i dont have a choice.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
*FYI

they call me tex

they also have called me

tex ritter (old actor is what i heard)
snyder
el tigre (spanish class only)
and ol hog (dont know where thats from.)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
not my decision guys

coach found out i was sick and he said and i quote

"tex, if youre sick, then go home, we dont need you here getting everyone else sick, we cant lose anymore players"

so i dont have a choice.

I would have replied, "Coach, if a person wants to play bad enough, they're not going to let a little virus get in their way of playing."

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:27 PM
I would have replied, "Coach, if a person wants to play bad enough, they're not going to let a little virus get in their way of playing."

and then he would have gone

"dont mouth off"

simple, plus its not like its hurting me that badly, we're doing walkthrough all week, yes its still important, but im only missing little things, i'll manage

Old Tiger
10-31-2006, 01:28 PM
I practiced when I was sick. Never sick during a game. The day that I was running 100+ temperatue is the day I almost got kicked off the team. I felt like pure crap so I was on a knee watching the play's not talking(for once) and the WR coach knew I had been sick asked me if I was going to sit around and just watch all day. I simply replied to him "I'm sick coach" and the HC heard me and through a hissy fit and made me go run laps.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:30 PM
one more thing guys

you have to remember, texas football is a lot different then windsor football (its in new england, come on!!!)

coaches up here are more about the fun thing, we like winning but its not like where if you dont win the next week people are crapping their pants freaking out and what not like we did in texas

its just more relaxed.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 01:30 PM
and then he would have gone

"dont mouth off"

simple, plus its not like its hurting me that badly, we're doing walkthrough all week, yes its still important, but im only missing little things, i'll manage

I hope so. Remember though, you only have a few more practices before you're done....for good.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:35 PM
I hope so. Remember though, you only have a few more practices before you're done....for good.

Youre absolutely right.....but...i never was a football player. I mean i quit in eigth grade to pursue baseball, but when i moved i found that they had no off season baseball program, so i joined football, and well hey its payed off, starting on varsity here, so its nice and all, but really when its done it'll just mean that i had my year of glory. It'd be nice to win state championship though, all we gotta do is beat 2 teams.....but both of the teams we're facing beat us once already when we were missing 3 key players. we had 14 guys to play 2 weeks of football, against 2 of the biggest teams. But anyways, yea, it'll all be done soon, then i can relive the glory days of being the best pitcher around here = D

Pudlugger
10-31-2006, 01:36 PM

Hope you feel better soon!:)

infamous
10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
that's a girl excuse, any real coach would be like QUIT YOUR WHINING AND GET OUT THERE

...this is probably why I'm not a coach :(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 01:39 PM
Youre absolutely right.....but...i never was a football player. I mean i quit in eigth grade to pursue baseball, but when i moved i found that they had no off season baseball program, so i joined football, and well hey its payed off, starting on varsity here, so its nice and all, but really when its done it'll just mean that i had my year of glory. It'd be nice to win state championship though, all we gotta do is beat 2 teams.....but both of the teams we're facing beat us once already when we were missing 3 key players. we had 14 guys to play 2 weeks of football, against 2 of the biggest teams. But anyways, yea, it'll all be done soon, then i can relive the glory days of being the best pitcher around here = D

Well, good luck in your games, and good luck in baseball.

infamous
10-31-2006, 01:40 PM
BIG BLUE doesn't mean it...

dont' listen to him

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Well, good luck in your games, and good luck in baseball.

Gracias

Ya, only 6 months til baseball

they start in late march around here = O

i'm used to the feb. start!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 01:42 PM
BIG BLUE doesn't mean it...

dont' listen to him

Quiet you.

infamous
10-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Quiet you.

you dont mean it
*doesnt listen*

injuredinmelee
10-31-2006, 01:51 PM
i love it

i get to stay home

playoffs?? what sport?

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
playoffs?? what sport?

football

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 02:15 PM
that's a girl excuse, any real coach would be like QUIT YOUR WHINING AND GET OUT THERE

:thinking: :thinking: I don't know if they even have any "real" coaches in Boston, Mass!!

infamous
10-31-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:thinking: :thinking: I don't know if they even have any "real" coaches in Boston, Mass!!

you're right
if it's not texas related then it isn't real

handNthedirt
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
If you're from TX, you gotta strap it up and represent, kid. You're making us real Texans look exactly like those douche bag yankees you live amongst up there...if you weren't bitching about being sick, it wouldn't have gotten back to your "funtime football coach." This thread, and your poor little me attitude, makes me sick. I've played sick, I've played with broken bones, I've even played with a load in my pants...suck it up, little boy, you won't have the opportunity to bust heads for much longer, take advantage of it while you can.

coiled2strike
10-31-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
If you're from TX, you gotta strap it up and represent, kid. You're making us real Texans look exactly like those douche bag yankees you live amongst up there...if you weren't bitching about being sick, it wouldn't have gotten back to your "funtime football coach." This thread, and your poor little me attitude, makes me sick. I've played sick, I've played with broken bones, I've even played with a load in my pants...suck it up, little boy, you won't have the opportunity to bust heads for much longer, take advantage of it while you can.

are you available for motivational speaking appearances...
i need someone to explain this to my athletes...
you are my new hero...i want to put on the pads again, right now
i think i'll go to freshmen athletics and suit up today!!!

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 03:30 PM

what are you retarded!

ITS NOT MY CHOICE YOU FREAKING IDIOT

im not going "hey im sick i cant play"

my coach gave me SPECIFIC FREAKIN ORDERS to stay home until im not sick

i aint even a texan, i only lived here

so get over yourselves, just because everyone whos lived here isnt like "oh im big bad me, im from texas, ive gotta be tougher than everyone else" just go twiddle your thumbs on your own time, but dont press your stupid crap on me, i'll do as i please and never have i asked for simpathy, ive simply stated that i am sick and i have been told that im not practcing, jesus.

handNthedirt
10-31-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by coiled2strike
are you available for motivational speaking appearances...
i need someone to explain this to my athletes...
you are my new hero...i want to put on the pads again, right now
i think i'll go to freshmen athletics and suit up today!!!

it's simple, football is a violent game. if you're comfortable on the football field, I don't want you on the field representing my team. dealing out pain requires managing your pain...suck it up, it'll wash off sooner than later.

handNthedirt
10-31-2006, 03:32 PM
what are you retarded!

ITS NOT MY CHOICE YOU FREAKING IDIOT

im not going "hey im sick i cant play"

my coach gave me SPECIFIC FREAKIN ORDERS to stay home until im not sick

i aint even a texan, i only lived here

so get over yourselves, just because everyone whos lived here isnt like "oh im big bad me, im from texas, ive gotta be tougher than everyone else" just go twiddle your thumbs on your own time, but dont press your stupid crap on me, i'll do as i please and never have i asked for simpathy, ive simply stated that i am sick and i have been told that im not practcing, jesus.

good luck in life, sissy...the real world is going to eat you up.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 03:34 PM
oh ya arent you just so smart, i love how you take a hobby such as HS football, and transpose it over to personal relations in real life, i'll have you know that my life is been a million times tougher than yours, so you can just kiss my ass. God, i thought the DL was a place to go when you wanted friendly chat with people, not talks with complete idiots who feel the need to tell each and ever person that they "suck" and how to run their lives. If you wanna talk about that so much, go play college ball, dont tell a kid how to run his life.

handNthedirt
10-31-2006, 03:48 PM
I did play college ball, son, and my playin days are gone...it absolutely kills me seeing snot nosed jerk offs like yourself disrespecting the game that has taught me so much about life. I don't expect you to understand how football translates to life, cause to you, it's just a "hobby," a free bus ride outta town, a free chicken fried steak, and something you can tell the ladies that you're a part of when everyone who really knows you, knows you're nothing more than a band geek who can't play an instrument. Go blow your nose, punk.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 03:48 PM
good luck in life, sissy...the real world is going to eat you up.

OMG!!! Are you for real?? He wasn't the one who even started this thread, just mentioned that he was sick too.

I know our coach won't let someone who is obviously sick be out there practicing around everyone else either.

STF never complained or anything.....to quote you...it's people like you and YOUR attitude that make ME sick. You attack someone for no reason whatsoever!!

handNthedirt
10-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
OMG!!! Are you for real?? He wasn't the one who even started this thread, just mentioned that he was sick too.

I know our coach won't let someone who is obviously sick be out there practicing around everyone else either.

STF never complained or anything.....to quote you...it's people like you and YOUR attitude that make ME sick. You attack someone for no reason whatsoever!!

yeah, I'm for real. That kid wouldn't have lasted two seconds with me on his team, as a player, or his coach.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-31-2006, 03:51 PM
I did play college ball, son, and my playin days are gone...it absolutely kills me seeing snot nosed jerk offs like yourself disrespecting the game that has taught me so much about life. I don't expect you to understand how football translates to life, cause to you, it's just a "hobby," a free bus ride outta town, a free chicken fried steak, and something you can tell the ladies that you're a part of when everyone who really knows you, knows you're nothing more than a band geek who can't play an instrument. Go blow your nose, punk.

ya im not a football player, that is abundantly clear, i am a baseball player. end of story, i dont claim to be some big bad football player, never have i said that. lets see you stand out in the rain in 12 weather for 3 hours. and dont say you have, youre full of sh**, but i do, i did it just i wouldnt let the other guys down last week. But you, you think that since youre older and oh so much wiser than me that you can dictate what kind of person i am by the simple fact that i dont take football as its a life or death thing. get over it, youre just upset that your days are over and ive still got mine. well ya know, im tired of dignifying your stupid remarks with answers, so this is the last time that i will respond but just to let you know, everyone here thinks your a complete douchebag, and that its people like you that give texans a bad name.

Butkus
10-31-2006, 03:52 PM
I did play college ball, son, and my playin days are gone...it absolutely kills me seeing snot nosed jerk offs like yourself disrespecting the game that has taught me so much about life. I don't expect you to understand how football translates to life, cause to you, it's just a "hobby," a free bus ride outta town, a free chicken fried steak, and something you can tell the ladies that you're a part of when everyone who really knows you, knows you're nothing more than a band geek who can't play an instrument. Go blow your nose, punk. I tell ya old son yur nothing but one of those play ground bullies tha way it appears. Why dont ya go pick on another on of ya bully friends and leave this youngun be. Tha good book say judge not less ya be judged yur self and right now people are judging u ta be an idiot.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 03:52 PM
yeah, I'm for real. That kid wouldn't have lasted two seconds with me on his team, as a player, or his coach.

I am more worried about the "real" world in your life than I am STF's.

You seem to have an ENORMOUS chip on your shoulder....where as STF seems like a very well adjusted kid.

Good luck with that!!:)

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
I tell ya old son yur nothing but one of those play ground bullies tha way it appears. Why dont ya go pick on another on of ya bully friends and leave this youngun be. Tha good book say judge not less ya be judged yur self and right now people are judging u ta be an idiot.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!:clap: :clap:

handNthedirt
10-31-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
I tell ya old son yur nothing but one of those play ground bullies tha way it appears. Why dont ya go pick on another on of ya bully friends and leave this youngun be. Tha good book say judge not less ya be judged yur self and right now people are judging u ta be an idiot.

nah, notta bully, just a hard nosed ball coach that chose to get outta the game and find a different profession that wasn't full of pillow bitin sissies like this little turd.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 04:05 PM
nah, notta bully, just a hard nosed ball coach that chose to get outta the game and find a different profession that wasn't full of pillow bitin sissies like this little turd.

Im playing "hard ball" now....

http://forum.maltebauer.de/images/smilies/threadclosed.gif