PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale question

CenTexSports
10-31-2006, 09:41 AM
Did you see your man get the 15 yard penalty on Saturday? Late hit on a kick. He ran full speed into the back of the guy right in front of an official 3 seconds after the play was dead.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Did you see your man get the 15 yard penalty on Saturday? Late hit on a kick. He ran full speed into the back of the guy right in front of an official 3 seconds after the play was dead.

No, did you?

CenTexSports
10-31-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah, we were watching the game between rounds at the country club. He creamed the guy. I did not see him on any other palys but I heard that since he got to Missouri he has bulked up some. At least he is getting to play.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Yeah, we were watching the game between rounds at the country club. He creamed the guy. I did not see him on any other palys but I heard that since he got to Missouri he has bulked up some. At least he is getting to play.
Stryker is playing quite a bit, actually. He's put on about 35 pounds since he moved up there. I talked to him after the A&M-Missouri game, and needless to say he was disappointed.

Old Tiger
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
From what I was told by another guy on the team is he would get a lot more PT if the guy in front of him wasn't a senior. He beat that guy out last year as a red shirt freshmen. Stryker mainly goes in on passing situations.

tiger_94
10-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
From what I was told by another guy on the team is he would get a lot more PT if the guy in front of him wasn't a senior. He beat that guy out last year as a red shirt freshmen. Stryker mainly goes in on passing situations.
The guy in front of him is a real good player, X. Jackson is his name I think. The other starting end Brian Smith was hurt two weeks ago and is done for the year.