PDA

View Full Version : A bet of semi-epic portions........involving A&M and Texas

AggieJohn
10-31-2006, 08:38 AM
I know that the old AJ did some pretty crappy things, but he has turned his arch-nemisis' into his friends.....

Anyway, here's the wager....

If A&M goes 0-3, I ban myself till after A&M's bowl game
If A&M goes 1-2, I ban myself till after the bowl game
If A&M goes 2-1 or 3-0, you ban yourself until after Texas Bowl game
Side Bet: If Texas loses to either KSU or OSU, you ban yourself till after their bowl game

Bottom line is, I believe A&M goes at least 2-1 over the last three, and willing to stake my posting priveledges on this.

Anyone got the guts to take on my wager?

Underwater Basketweaver
10-31-2006, 08:45 AM
I'll take that bet. No more than I post it won't matter anyway, and we will be in the playoffs by then, so I will be posting even less by then. Go 'Horns.

Anything for a chance to get you to stop posting, even if it's temporary.

AggieJohn
10-31-2006, 02:24 PM
awesome...

luvhoops34
10-31-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
I know that the old AJ did some pretty crappy things, but he has turned his arch-nemisis' into his friends.....

Anyway, here's the wager....

If A&M goes 0-3, I ban myself till after A&M's bowl game
If A&M goes 1-2, I ban myself till after the bowl game
If A&M goes 2-1 or 3-0, you ban yourself until after Texas Bowl game
Side Bet: If Texas loses to either KSU or OSU, you ban yourself till after their bowl game

Bottom line is, I believe A&M goes at least 2-1 over the last three, and willing to stake my posting priveledges on this.

Anyone got the guts to take on my wager?

Let's see.....Would it be worth it to keep your bluff trash butt offa here.....;)

Old Tiger
10-31-2006, 02:54 PM
flippin idiot gah!

sahen
10-31-2006, 03:16 PM
if i took that bet i wouldnt be able to post for years....im beginning to wonder if the bears will ever go to a bowl game again...

Underwater Basketweaver
11-05-2006, 12:08 AM
AJ,
You still feeling good about this bet? See, what you haven't been able to admit to yourself is that the Aggies aren't as good as their record appears. They finally played someone this week, and a better coach for that matter, and they got beat. Good luck, I hope you really don't think they are going to beat both Neb and Texas.

Go HORNS

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 12:16 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

AggieJohn
11-11-2006, 11:47 PM
ttt

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
I'll take that bet. No more than I post it won't matter anyway, and we will be in the playoffs by then, so I will be posting even less by then. Go 'Horns.

Anything for a chance to get you to stop posting, even if it's temporary.
One question I have. Did you accept the "bet", the "side bet" or both? If you only took the bet, then you're in the clear. :D

Adidas410s
11-13-2006, 12:08 PM
either way...AJ is gone until after the A&M Bowl Game since the Ags are already 0-2 through their last two games.