PDA

View Full Version : Question about Paypal

Keith7
10-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I just sold something on Ebay and I have a paypal account thru there, Ebay is telling me that he payed for it today via paypal, but I don't see the money in my bank account, does this take time or something?

Roll'em up
10-30-2006, 09:27 PM
If you are looking in you normal bank account your looking in the wrong place. PayPal puts your money in your PayPal account. Login to PayPal and see if you have a balance.

Keith7
10-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Roll'em up
If you are looking in you normal bank account your looking in the wrong place. PayPal puts your money in your PayPal account. Login to PayPal and see if you have a balance.

oh i got ya.. how do u get it off of Paypal then

Old Tiger
10-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Send it to the bank account

Keith7
10-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Sweet thanks for the help

Hupernikomen
10-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Or just leave the balance there and spend it on something else :)

theyoefnshow
10-30-2006, 11:36 PM
click the "withdraw funds" option and send it to ur bank acct. Says it'll take 3-4 days but if u do it tonight, it should be in there by noon on Wednesday.

Keith7
10-31-2006, 02:04 PM
dang i'm pretty much screwed w/ my paypal account... A couple of years ago I let my friend use my e-mail to create a paypal account because he didn't have an e-mail address, and I had forgotten all about this and I got on Ebay and started selling stuff lately, well now that I have sold a couple of things and the ebayers have payed for them I try to log into my paypal account and realize that I have no clue what the password is and neither does my friend.. so ya now they are making us fax in my friend's I.D. and a copy of a bill w/ his address to show that it is him, and they will get back to him in 7-10 business days so he can change MY password.. ugh security restrictions are a pain in the butt, and whats worst is there is alittle over $300 with my name on it just lost in cyber space

Gobbler Fan
10-31-2006, 02:06 PM
send it to me when you find it ......:D

Keith7
10-31-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
send it to me when you find it ......:D

if I was rich I wouldn't mind, but i have $.65 in my checking account right now...

does anyone know if the people who I sold the items to can cancel their payment to my defunct paypal account?