PDA

View Full Version : Any of you College Station Folk...

BJG40
10-30-2006, 07:31 PM
be interested in a Meet and Greet for a game or whatever else y'all can think of. There seems to be several of us here on the low so I was just wondering what y'all think. That is if you can fit it in between all of your studies and what not. haha. Bad idea, good idea or any ideas, post it up!

Old Tiger
10-30-2006, 07:32 PM
:confused: :thinking: :confused:

BJG40
10-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Yeah I know, might be kinda akward. I was just throwin it out there. Sall good if its a bad idea.

Old Tiger
10-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by BJG40
Yeah I know, might be kinda akward. I was just throwin it out there. Sall good if its a bad idea. At like a game? I'm confused?

BJG40
10-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Sure or any other ideas. Not a stinkin tea party or anything though. haha. I'd be interested in going to a Rockdale game though. Where do they play this week?

Old Tiger
10-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Cameron

bulldogman06
10-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Just let me know when you wanna meet and Ill be there

AggieJohn
10-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Get russ to organize one, he did the last one.....I say spence park around 4:00...............russ bar-b-q's some mean fajitas

3afan
10-30-2006, 08:58 PM
nm

CHS_CG
10-30-2006, 09:17 PM
I have the tshirt Friday night in Caldwell. We play Navasoda @ 7:30 would be more than happy to have any body from the low that wants to come be there!

pirate4state
10-31-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Get russ to organize one, he did the last one.....I say spence park around 4:00...............russ bar-b-q's some mean fajitas Russ is in Huntsville isn't he??

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Russ is in Huntsville isn't he??

Yeah, but he's still an Aggie at heart. He could get a ride back from mistanice.

CHS_CG
10-31-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Russ is in Huntsville isn't he??

College Station gets his butt into to much trouble!:eek:

big daddy russ
10-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
College Station gets his butt into to much trouble!:eek:
I moved from Corpus to CS so that I'd experience a decline in the trouble. It worked and it was a sharp decline, but I still managed to find it like the King of Queens finds twinkies.

I'd be happy to grill, but I don't have any money to spend on food, beer, cokes, etc. for a tailgate. I bought a smoker since the last time I saw AJ and Blake, so that's available for use if needed.

I'm going to try to make it into CS this weekend, and I'll let everyone know if I do. If not, you're welcome to my pit. It's at my brother's place there in CS. Just let me know.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I moved from Corpus to CS so that I'd experience a decline in the trouble. It worked and it was a sharp decline, but I still managed to find it like the King of Queens finds twinkies.

I'd be happy to grill, but I don't have any money to spend on food, beer, cokes, etc. for a tailgate. I bought a smoker since the last time I saw AJ and Blake, so that's available for use if needed.

I'm going to try to make it into CS this weekend, and I'll let everyone know if I do. If not, you're welcome to my pit. It's at my brother's place there in CS. Just let me know.

Give me a call and let me know. I'm sure if enough people on here want to we can all throw in some money together to pay for the supplies to make it a good tailgate.

big daddy russ
10-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Give me a call and let me know. I'm sure if enough people on here want to we can all throw in some money together to pay for the supplies to make it a good tailgate.
Like I said, if I make it into town I'd be happy to cook. Or if someone else wants to try their hand they're welcome all the same.

I know most of you are in college, so we can look at fajitas, sausage wraps, and burgers to keep it fairly cheap.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Like I said, if I make it into town I'd be happy to cook. Or if someone else wants to try their hand they're welcome all the same.

I know most of you are in college, so we can look at fajitas, sausage wraps, and burgers to keep it fairly cheap.

Just give me a call and let me know. I trust your grilling capabilities.

CHS_CG
10-31-2006, 11:46 AM

the place you were living off of Villa Maria??

coiled2strike
10-31-2006, 11:51 AM
I have the tshirt Friday night in Caldwell. We play Navasoda @ 7:30 would be more than happy to have any body from the low that wants to come be there!

i'll be there...i thinks we are leaving around 5:00...should be at your place around 6:00...i'll be driving a big yellow bus...when would be the best time to find you...i prefer b/4 the game...

big daddy russ
10-31-2006, 11:53 AM
the place you were living off of Villa Maria??
Nope, he lives in CS with a couple of our other friends right now. Off Rock Prairie and Wellborn.

And Gary, I'll give you the heads up as soon as I know something.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Nope, he lives in CS with a couple of our other friends right now. Off Rock Prairie and Wellborn.

And Gary, I'll give you the heads up as soon as I know something.

Alright, sounds good. I won't be back in CS until around 4:30 or 5:00 that afternoon, though. Do you need a ticket to the game or can you score one on your own?

big daddy russ
10-31-2006, 11:58 AM
Alright, sounds good. I won't be back in CS until around 4:30 or 5:00 that afternoon, though. Do you need a ticket to the game or can you score one on your own?
I may need one, but I can't pay a whole lot. $50 was my absolute limit. $35-$40 was more in my range. We've got a couple of guys who had sports passes and were looking to sell, but they were looking for $70-$80.

If nothing else, I'll just wait until about 30 minutes after the game starts, then go talk to the scalpers. It's a lot easier to talk them down to waaay below face value when the game's going into the second quarter.

bulldogman06
10-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Gary call me if all this does happen, sounds like it would be fun

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 12:02 PM
I may need one, but I can't pay a whole lot. $50 was my absolute limit. $35-$40 was more in my range. We've got a couple of guys who had sports passes and were looking to sell, but they were looking for $70-$80.

If nothing else, I'll just wait until about 30 minutes after the game starts, then go talk to the scalpers. It's a lot easier to talk them down to waaay below face value when the game's going into the second quarter.

I'll see if I can get a sports pass for you, and if nothing else a student ticket. It's going to cost me $43 because I waited and waited and put it off and didn't get a sports pass. I'll call you if I can hook you up.

big daddy russ
10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll see if I can get a sports pass for you, and if nothing else a student ticket. It's going to cost me $43 because I waited and waited and put it off and didn't get a sports pass. I'll call you if I can hook you up.
Sounds good. I can get a student ID if I need to.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Sounds good. I can get a student ID if I need to.
I have an extra that you can borrow for the game.

mistanice
10-31-2006, 12:40 PM
I sho am hungry. I wish my buddy would call me about those tix he's supposed to have. THen i'd be able to go to the game.

Old Tiger
10-31-2006, 01:23 PM
So where is the party?

Bulldog_12
10-31-2006, 02:32 PM
Uh Oh, Russ' fajitas! I will be pretty much in a frenzy on Saturday so lemme know what time. I have to start handing out 12th man towels at 4, so just let me know what your doing.