PDA

View Full Version : For second or third in district

grizzly62
10-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Kville or Silsbee tigers what u think both r really good teams kville came off a big win win against bridge city and silsbee had a great game against west orange two weeks ago . I belive that silsbee wont be able to stop the run game or the passing of k ville the team that was picked second to last team in district but good luck to both of em :rolleyes:

tigerdad
10-30-2006, 07:13 PM
silsbee will kill there running game and i didnt see any passing game from them at the bride city game, silsbee is BIG and STRONG and VERY FAST, there is NO WAY they can run with us for 4 quarters we have way to much for them, SILSBEE by 14 or more AT THERE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grizzly62
10-30-2006, 07:18 PM
kville didnt have to pass last week all they wanted to do is run down there throat the only team that has stopped them either way was WOS and kville qb was hurt and there tail back was the back up qb how bad did silsbee beat hj last week?

tigerdad
10-30-2006, 07:24 PM
It dont matter about how bad they beat hj, look what we did against wo-s, we played with them for 4 solid quarters and ALMOST beat them, silsbee will run the ball down there throats all night long and our defense only allowed wo-s to score 20 against us and they have been scoring 50 plus against everybody else, so just image what we will do to k-ville!!!!!!!!!!! we have way to much size and we will wear them down, we have way to much for them in our back field, speed, strenght, etc.

Old Tiger
10-30-2006, 07:25 PM
I think that there is already a thread about this game.

tigerdad
10-30-2006, 07:26 PM
now there is 2 of them.

grizzly62
10-30-2006, 07:38 PM
i was at the wos and silsbee game and thats the worst game ive ever seen wos played like crap ask ask anyone ask hooks he knows he even said it on tv so that doesnt matter i guess we will c friday when sislbee losess tuck ur tail and head home back down 96

tigerdad
10-30-2006, 07:39 PM
hooks also said that silsbee and wo-s was the BEST two teams in our district hands down, and that came straight from the horses mouth !!!!!!!!!!!!

grizzly62
10-30-2006, 07:45 PM
so how far do u think wos will go in the playoffs ? us two teams or playn for 2nd and 3rd so where both dang good teams props to both of them guss we will c friday who will win :clap:

tigerdad
10-30-2006, 07:50 PM
I AGREE 100%, they are both very good teams and well coached, im just talkin smack with ya!!! but i really do think silsbee will beat'em by 14 or more and like you said i guess we will see friday!!!!! i hope it dont rain this week cause they may problems for k-ville's running game cause they like to run on the outsises and there is NO-WAY they can run up the middle on us cause we have way to much size, and if it does ran it will be to our advantage cause we run the veer and that is straight up the gut and catch us if u can football, should be a hell of a game !!!!!!!!!!!

grizzly62
10-30-2006, 07:57 PM
itll be a hell of a game yea its supposed to strart raining tommorw but that depends on what station u watch so maybe if it does itll be dry by then we dont just run outside we run up the gut outside ever where all over the place never know what way where goin go and as soon as u fall for the run lil hazelwood will drop the bomb o yea did u know he tied for the longest pass in texas 99 yards cant get no longer than that lol anyways c u there keep the car warm and your head hung low cause ull be leavin early

tigerdad
10-31-2006, 08:57 AM
Bottom line there is NO way k-ville beats silsbee friday night !!!!

tigerdad
10-31-2006, 03:51 PM
i just cant hardly wait till friday night !!!!!

grizzly62
10-31-2006, 07:11 PM
LIKE I SAID KEEP UR CAR WARM AND DONT GET UR HOPE'S UP!!!!!!

tigerdad
10-31-2006, 07:31 PM
you will be the one that is with his head hung low but you should cheer up there is always next week !!!!!!

tigerdad
10-31-2006, 09:55 PM
ALL WILL BE SETTLED ON FRIDAY NIGHT !!!!:p :p :p :p