PDA

View Full Version : SNYDER / lamesa

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Lets here it. I think there is one Tor on here.

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Lets here it. I think there is one Tor on here.

I believe the junior varsity could take them and maybe even our freshmen. I remember one Lamesa poster out here who is claiming everyone needed to look out for the Tors.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I believe the junior varsity could take them and maybe even our freshmen. I remember one Lamesa poster out here who is claiming everyone needed to look out for the Tors.

:doh: I don't remember them saying that.:thinking:

It's just not Lamesa's year. Snyder will be to much for them. The most points they've scored in a game this year is 19.:(
Varsity and JV get the victory by alot.

carter08
10-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Any team can win any game...

That being said, Snyder will easily win this one

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
:doh: I don't remember them saying that.:thinking:

It's just not Lamesa's year. Snyder will be to much for them. The most points they've scored in a game this year is 19.:(
Varsity and JV get the victory by alot.

It might be another sweep.

STANG RED
10-30-2006, 03:55 PM
LOL, sorry but I couldnt help myself. :devil:

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
LOL, sorry but I couldnt help myself. :devil:

Good Point Stang! :D

SnyTigBaseB07
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
i'd like to see the sweep!!

snyder and lamesa

sic em tigs! lol

goldentor
10-30-2006, 04:31 PM
We will show up for the kick off......these kids and coaches have had a tough year, but they are a much better football team than recent Tors teams. Go ahead and take your shots at us, but I think the Snyder people will be impressed with the fight left in these Lamesa kids! These kids have NOT quit in a game the entire year, that in itself is an improvement from recent years!
TOR Pride!

Ranger Mom
10-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by goldentor
We will show up for the kick off......these kids and coaches have had a tough year, but they are a much better football team than recent Tors teams. Go ahead and take your shots at us, but I think the Snyder people will be impressed with the fight left in these Lamesa kids! These kids have NOT quit in a game the entire year, that in itself is an improvement from recent years!
TOR Pride!

You won't get this when you play Greenwood, I can promise you that!!

Snyder posters...you should be ashamed of yourselves!! :(

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Hay everybody seems to be bored. I thought I would get something going. It was all in fun maytag. :tongue: :tongue:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

http://www.glocktalk.com/images/smilies/ntlistening.gif

Ranger Mom
10-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Hay everybody seems to be bored. I thought I would get something going. It was all in fun maytag. :tongue: :tongue:

Maybe to you, but this lone Tors poster has never shown anything but the upmost class on here.

He is the only one and we are trying to get more 3-3A posters on here, not run them off!!

Now...behave yourself!!

:thumbsup:

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. :doh:

Ranger Mom
10-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. :doh:

Am I gonna have to put you in Time Out?? :mad:

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 05:27 PM

He is the only one and we are trying to get more 3-3A posters on here,

:thumbsup:

You might need to put an ad in the Andrews Times to do that. :p

tigerbyheart
10-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I hope Snyder comes out and plays ball Friday night.. They need to play like they would if they were playing Greenwood, Wylie, or Sweetwater.. I know from the past, if you let your guard down Lamesa can sneak up on you... So don't take them lightly!

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 05:55 PM
TOR Pride!

I know that Snyder will be a heavy favorite, but I admire you for supporting YOUR team. Give the new coach time and he will help the Tors to become competive. You can turn the tables on all of us when basketball starts. Good luck because the Tors will need plenty of it against the Tigers on Friday night.

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 05:59 PM

:doh: I plumb forgot this is a compassionate board :doh:

:D Goldentor please except my apologie. I wasn't thinking :D

TigerPride
10-30-2006, 06:10 PM

We have nothing to be ashamed of, you got carried away last week with all the post and pics, about the Greenwood and Snyder game. It was okay then why not now. Don't hold a grudge against Snyder, just cause yall lost

goldentor
10-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Folks, it's OK....we will be there in Snyder Friday night. You be the judge if the Tors are better or not. The Tors ain't gone roll over and give up just because we are playing the Snyder Tigers....give me a break. You guys are good.....but you better not overlook us....stranger things have happened!

STANG RED
10-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Folks, it's OK....we will be there in Snyder Friday night. You be the judge if the Tors are better or not. The Tors ain't gone roll over and give up just because we are playing the Snyder Tigers....give me a break. You guys are good.....but you better not overlook us....stranger things have happened!

I'm with ya goldentor. Yall go twist a knot in them tigger tales! :devil:
Dont let these danged ole puty tats get ya down now!:mad: Me and RMs got your back.:D

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm with ya goldentor. Yall go twist a knot in them tigger tales! :devil:
Dont let these danged ole puty tats get ya down now!:mad: Me and RMs got your back.:D

I trust RM, but I don't know if I would feel comfortable with Stang Red watching my back. :devil:

Ranger Mom
10-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
We have nothing to be ashamed of, you got carried away last week with all the post and pics, about the Greenwood and Snyder game. It was okay then why not now. Don't hold a grudge against Snyder, just cause yall lost

OMG!!! You have GOT to be kidding me.......Snyder beating Greenwood has NOTHING to do with this.

You don't know me AT ALL...do you!!:rolleyes:

I was trash talking among "friends"...not slamming a program that is down....there is a HUGE defference!!

And another thing...I was just "funnin" with Tiger Baseball...sorry if you felt left out!!

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 07:57 PM
OMG!!! You have GOT to be kidding me.......Snyder beating Greenwood has NOTHING to do with this.

You don't know me AT ALL...do you!!:rolleyes:

I was trash talking among "friends"...not slamming a program that is down....there is a HUGE defference!!

That is a very valid point. Ranger Mom was a very gracious loser Friday night and even called me on the way home wishing my wife and I a safe trip back. Everyone knows that Snyder is a heavy favorite to win, but I'm sure Lamesa will give the Tigers a fight. Goldentor, feel free to contact me. You sound like a reasonable person. A few of the downloaders will be at the game.

tuff26
10-30-2006, 08:18 PM
I to wished this thread would just go away. Lamesa is improving every game it is a credit to the coaches. I admire the Lamesa posters because a few weeks ago there were not many SNyder poster on here either. RM make this thread go away

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by tuff26
I to wished this thread would just go away. Lamesa is improving every game it is a credit to the coaches. I admire the Lamesa posters because a few weeks ago there were not many SNyder poster on here either. RM make this thread go away

:rolleyes:

mrescape43
10-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Let me have a stab at this!

The team who scores the most points wins!:D :D

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 09:21 PM
I did not start this thread to slam a program that is down. I started it all in fun and it has been taken elsewhere. As I said before Goldentor I do apologies and I was not slamming yalls program. I wish the best to the Tors program. Anyone that knows me on here knows that I'm not on here to start a bunch of crap. A laugh here and there is good for everybody. Now I wish I had never started this damn thing. :thumbsup:

Also I thought that the JV might get more votes, Their 8 - 0 thats why I included them. Its a joke people, does anyone know what a joke is. LOL its something that makes people LOL.

mrescape43
10-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I did not start this thread to slam a program that is down. I started it all in fun and it has been taken elsewhere. As I said before Goldentor I do apologies and I was not slamming yalls program. I wish the best to the Tors program. Anyone that knows me on here knows that I'm not on here to start a bunch of crap. A laugh here and there is good for everybody. Now I wish I had never started this damn thing. :thumbsup:

come on now! We all know the real RC! :D :D

Tiger Baseball
10-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
come on now! We all know the real RC! :D :D

You hush. By the way when are you going start painting. :confused:

DUKE22
10-30-2006, 10:36 PM

I hope you are kidding with this statement. I think Snyders JV would be in a little trouble here.

tuff26
10-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Yea that is true Duke

tuff26
10-30-2006, 10:41 PM
snydrul I did the same action when I read as I see it today. A forward laterail come on it was behind the line.

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I hope you are kidding with this statement. I think Snyders JV would be in a little trouble here.

Well I don't. They are 8-0 and have manhandled most of their opponents. Most of the games were decided before halftime and they called the dogs off in the second half to keep from embarrassing opponents. Believe me, they would beat the Lamesa varsity. That not a jab at a struggling Lamesa team, the Tiger JV are that good.

tuff26
10-30-2006, 10:45 PM
I do not agree there are very few JV that can play with a Varsity. Have you even seen Lamesa play or are you just giving us your expert opinion.

Snydertigersrul
10-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by tuff26
I do not agree there are very few JV that can play with a Varsity. Have you even seen Lamesa play or are you just giving us your expert opinion.

It's not only my expert opinion, but also the option of other experts throughouot West Texas.

tuff26
10-30-2006, 10:51 PM
the option of others is that a forward lateral? These exsperts have seen the SHS JV and Lamesa play I do not think so. These exsperts have time to watch the Snyder JV but do not know who the best RB/SS is in the area. Come on

DaHop72
10-30-2006, 11:41 PM
I trust RM, but I don't know if I would feel comfortable with Stang Red watching my back. :devil: I would.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

STANG RED
10-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Well I don't. They are 8-0 and have manhandled most of their opponents. Most of the games were decided before halftime and they called the dogs off in the second half to keep from embarrassing opponents. Believe me, they would beat the Lamesa varsity. That not a jab at a struggling Lamesa team, the Tiger JV are that good.

OMG! This is one of your more rediculous statements of many. C'mon STR, they are 8-0 against other JVs. I seriously doubt there are many 3A JVs that can even beat most 1A varsities, much less a 3A varsity. There is a huge difference in a bunch of 15-16 yo boys playing another bunch of boys the same age, rather than against boys 17-18. I'm sure the Snyder JV is very good against other JVs, but at least keep it in perspective. They are playing other JVs. And of course it is a jab at the Lamesa varsity, whether you intend it to be or not. Wouldnt you consider it to be a jab if someone came on here and said their JV could beat the Snyder varsity? Of course you would!

mrescape43
10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
You hush. By the way when are you going start painting. :confused:

Should be able to start Thursday. I will bring some samples by tonight.

DUKE22
10-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Well I don't. They are 8-0 and have manhandled most of their opponents. Most of the games were decided before halftime and they called the dogs off in the second half to keep from embarrassing opponents. Believe me, they would beat the Lamesa varsity. That not a jab at a struggling Lamesa team, the Tiger JV are that good. I dont care if they are 50-0 and have not given up a touchdown. Those are two different speeds and two different levels. You are talking about Lamesa as if they have not scored this year. I promise you this it would not even be close. A 3a JV is not going to beat a 3A varsity. I am a big supporter of our JV a very big supporter, but this simply would not happen.

Snydertigersrul
10-31-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I dont care if they are 50-0 and have not given up a touchdown. Those are two different speeds and two different levels. You are talking about Lamesa as if they have not scored this year. I promise you this it would not even be close. A 3a JV is not going to beat a 3A varsity. I am a big supporter of our JV a very big supporter, but this simply would not happen.

I just check the stats through eight games, Lamesa has scored 55 points and given up 188 against a weak schedule.

tigerbyheart
10-31-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm very proud of our JV, but there is a big difference playing at JV then there is at a varsity level.. I say Snyder does not need to take the Tors lightly, it could come back to haunt them... That being said, if the Tigers play the way they've been playing they will win.. Now can we close this thread?????:(

Curly
10-31-2006, 09:35 AM
never mind

Black_Magic
10-31-2006, 10:55 AM

Snyder posters...you should be ashamed of yourselves!! :( Its ok for some to stir the pot but not others I guess. depends.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Its ok for some to stir the pot but not others I guess. depends.:rolleyes:

Say what you want, I could really care less. But you can go back and search through my posts and you will NOT find where I make fun of, poke fun at, or whatever, a program that is struggling.

Comparing the fun me and SOME Snyder posters had last week to poking fun at a program that has struggled are two different things.....but I wouldn't expect YOu to understand that anyway!:hand:

Curly
10-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Its ok for some to stir the pot but not others I guess. depends.:rolleyes: http://respublica.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cooking.jpg

Butkus
10-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Its ok for some to stir the pot but not others I guess. depends.:rolleyes: http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9024/musicviolinuu6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9024/musicviolinuu6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

tigerbyheart
10-31-2006, 11:08 AM
Say what you want, I could really care less. But you can go back and search through my posts and you will NOT find where I make fun of, poke fun at, or whatever, a program that is struggling.

Comparing the fun me and SOME Snyder posters had last week to poking fun at a program that has struggled are two different things.....but I wouldn't expect YOu to understand that anyway!:hand: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, RM we had more fun and laughs last week than we had all year...

But I do not consider making fun of a struggling team fun nor funny!!!!

Unless of course it is the Sooners or Steelers!!!!:D

zeus63
10-31-2006, 11:09 AM
There are a lot of struggling programs all over the state, and, to some, it does not matter if they are in the running for the state championship every year or not. Those boys just want to be out there playing the game and no one should down on them for that.

cr180t
10-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Do not let the few be the voice that is heard. There is a lot ofe respect toward Lamesa and there program as there is from GReenwood.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, RM we had more fun and laughs last week than we had all year...

But I do not consider making fun of a struggling team fun nor funny!!!!

Unless of course it is the Sooners or Steelers!!!!:D

Thanks!! My original post on this matter was just a little jab. It wasn't mean nor did I call anyone "to the table"...but then SOME people think they have to stick their nose in and make it personal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tigerbyheart
10-31-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by cr180t
Do not let the few be the voice that is heard. There is a lot ofe respect toward Lamesa and there program as there is from GReenwood. :clap: :clap::clap:

Black_Magic
10-31-2006, 11:47 AM

Comparing the fun me and SOME Snyder posters had last week to poking fun at a program that has struggled are two different things.....but I wouldn't expect YOu to understand that anyway!:hand: Im not taking up for anyone here. I just thought it was a funny statement considering all the shots taken last week regardless if they were serious or not. NOW, Im sure they were a joke on your part.. I dont think Lamesa should be made fun of at all. Im not defending that. That statement just made me think about last week thats all.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 12:01 PM
Im not taking up for anyone here. I just thought it was a funny statement considering all the shots taken last week regardless if they were serious or not. NOW, Im sure they were a joke on your part.. I dont think Lamesa should be made fun of at all. Im not defending that. That statement just made me think about last week thats all.:rolleyes:

We had already addressed that back on page 2.....do you really think ANYONE took me in the least bit serious last week??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Black_Magic
10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
Hay everybody seems to be bored. I thought I would get something going. It was all in fun maytag. :tongue: :tongue: I believe He said it was a Joke. So at least the person who started this thread did say he/she was just jokeing. Personaly I saw or had read it as a Joke. I didnt take it seriously at all. Some who have responded dont think of it that way. I guess its all about perception. I guess the board has become more sensitive THIS week for some reason. Lamesa is having dificulties now so its not smart to joke too much about it.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2006, 12:20 PM
I believe He said it was a Joke. So at least the person who started this thread did say he/she was just jokeing. Personaly I saw or had read it as a Joke. I didnt take it seriously at all. Some who have responded dont think of it that way. I guess its all about perception. I guess the board has become more sensitive THIS week for some reason.

I know Tiger baseball was making a joke...the post I made had nothing to do with what he said...it was some of the comments AFTER his. I didn't quote his post and direct it toward him, now did I??

Me and Tiger Baseball are buds....which was why we were joking back and forth on this thread...and then "others" come in and blow it completely out of porportion!!

If you are trying to say that I am "more sensitive" this week because we lost to yall Friday, then you are more delusional than I gave you credit for.

But that's okay....I know how you like to grasp at the tiniest straw and run with it...so you go ahead, I have better things to do!!!:hand:

Black_Magic
10-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I know Tiger baseball was making a joke...the post I made had nothing to do with what he said...it was some of the comments AFTER his. I didn't quote his post and direct it toward him, now did I??

Me and Tiger Baseball are buds....which was why we were joking back and forth on this thread...and then "others" come in and blow it completely out of porportion!!

If you are trying to say that I am "more sensitive" this week because we lost to yall Friday, then you are more delusional than I gave you credit for.

But that's okay....I know how you like to grasp at the tiniest straw and run with it...so you go ahead, I have better things to do!!!:hand: :thinking: :) I havent said anything about anyone. I have not come on to gloat or serve crow or talked trash to anyone after this weekend. I just pointed out a couple of things that struck me as strange. No need to get upset.:rolleyes:

pero chato
10-31-2006, 12:34 PM

But that's okay....I know how you like to grasp at the tiniest straw and run with it...so you go ahead, I have better things to do!!!:hand:

Ranger Mom, go find a nice sturdy fence post out there in west Texas and bang your head against it several times. The end result is the same as arguing with Senor Magic. :)

Black_Magic
10-31-2006, 12:39 PM
LOL:clap: :clap: :clap: THis is Classic!!:clap: :clap: Actually Read my post on this matter.....:clap: Who is arguing here? ME?? No its not me that is. but I am getting a huge kick out of all this. I just made an observation that anyone could have. kinda got defensive in my opinion now that I look at it all in perspective. Have not made fun of anyone. argued with anyone , or put down anyone.:rolleyes:

mrescape43
10-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
There are a lot of struggling programs all over the state, and, to some, it does not matter if they are in the running for the state championship every year or not. Those boys just want to be out there playing the game and no one should down on them for that.

I agree. All you can hope for is that the kids give 100% effort, stay healthy and have fun!

mrescape43
10-31-2006, 12:54 PM
We had already addressed that back on page 2.....do you really think ANYONE took me in the least bit serious last week??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes we did! Almost went postal!:D J/K

goldentor
10-31-2006, 02:41 PM
I think the new Lamesa Coaches have done a tremendous job this year. There is a different feeling about the way the Tors play. They play hard, I mean really hard. The Tors are extremely disciplined, well coached and it shows. Granted they simply do not have the athletes that many of the teams they play have, but they keep going hard. Our Juniors are a pretty good bunch, Freshmen aren't too bad either. Our Middle School teams are awesome. I think the program is headed in the right direction, we just need to give the new coaches time to get it done. We may not win against Snyder but we will definately show up to play!
Goldentor

DU_stud04
10-31-2006, 02:44 PM
lamesa has as many votes as snyders freshman/jv teams....hahaha

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2006, 02:45 PM
I think the new Lamesa Coaches have done a tremendous job this year. There is a different feeling about the way the Tors play. They play hard, I mean really hard. The Tors are extremely disciplined, well coached and it shows. Granted they simply do not have the athletes that many of the teams they play have, but they keep going hard. Our Juniors are a pretty good bunch, Freshmen aren't too bad either. Our Middle School teams are awesome. I think the program is headed in the right direction, we just need to give the new coaches time to get it done. We may not win against Snyder but we will definately show up to play!
Goldentor

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Well spoken from a true fan.

Black_Magic
10-31-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
lamesa has as many votes as snyders freshman/jv teams....hahaha look out!:eek: your gunna burn fer that one!:dispntd:

DU_stud04
10-31-2006, 02:48 PM
look out!:eek: your gunna burn fer that one!:dispntd: :evil:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2006, 05:21 PM
I've been struggling with the whole "Snyder/Lamesa" thing. I mean this is a hs football board, and these two teams are playing Friday night. Anything can happen on the field, after all, that's why they play. Right? I don't remember seeing anything in the rules about not talking about a team that is down. Lamesa has won 2 games, so they are capable of winning games. This is not a guarenteed win by any means....Snyder better go out ready to play.

Goldentor, anything to look for when we play Lamesa? Standouts on the team? Strengths? Snyder has a strong backfield as long as they get the blocks. The defense has been playing exceptionally well.

wedo
10-31-2006, 05:25 PM
Lamesa has had good talent in the past, but no utilization of it. So im taking Snyder by at least 21

goldentor
10-31-2006, 07:29 PM
Just a bunch of kids that play hard! Don't really have any stars....

Black_Magic
11-01-2006, 10:39 AM
This game is going to be televised Live in Iraq to one of the bases there. Done by At&T. Kinda neat.

Snydertigersrul
11-01-2006, 11:10 AM
This game is going to be televised Live in Iraq to one of the bases there. Done by At&T. Kinda neat.

Camp Al Asad (Camp Victory) i believe not for sure.

HAN SING
11-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Spoted outside snyder headed East to Tiger stadium:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Look Out!http://www.yorkville.k12.il.us/webquests/webqlachance/images/tornado.jpeg

tigerbyheart
11-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by HAN SING
Spoted outside snyder headed East to Tiger stadium:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Look Out!http://www.yorkville.k12.il.us/webquests/webqlachance/images/tornado.jpeg

That is funny!!! When my son was little, and he'd see the Golden Tor mascot, he thought it was a carrott!!!:D

HAN SING
11-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Han found another photo that not as scary
http://solar.njit.edu/~cdenker/images/dust_devil.jpg

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2006, 02:28 PM
A big hand to the folks resposible for getting this set up....that's awesome.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1561/snyderbroadcastvt6.jpg

tigerbyheart
11-02-2006, 03:16 PM
I think this a great thing to do for the men and women who are over there.