PDA

View Full Version : D2 State game played last week??

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Well Marlin has one more game to play, but if they win the next one by a big margin, Maybe the best 2 teams in D2 were in region 3, Marlin and Bellville. Looks like region 4 looked a little weaker than region 3 this year in D2.
Good luck to Marlin win State!!!!!!

afflac65
12-14-2003, 12:54 PM
hey former bellville brahma me and you have alot of differences and dont agree on alot ot things but your are 100% right about that. I watched port isabel play twice this season and the other team played terrible by special team miscues and fumbles by just dropping the ball. But last night was different everybody saw the difference in the caliber of the teams.
On a personal note it was awkward not seeing bellville or rice consolidated playing a football game....

Rabbit'93
12-14-2003, 02:14 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Well Marlin has one more game to play, but if they win the next one by a big margin, Maybe the best 2 teams in D2 were in region 3, Marlin and Bellville. Looks like region 4 looked a little weaker than region 3 this year in D2.
Good luck to Marlin win State!!!!!!Wow the finals haven't even been played yet and you're already touting yourselves #1 & #2. Keep that attitude and those boys from east Texas will give you a rude awakening.

Bandera YaYa
12-14-2003, 02:21 PM
Sounds like good advice to me!

the tigers are back
12-14-2003, 05:11 PM
How about them bulldawgs,ruff,fuff who let them DAWGS OUT.I must say that this team that i saw play last week against bellville was a totaly differnt team.The defense came out like a bunch of bee's flying all over the field and stinging on very agressive hits and no-missed tackles,but i saw maybe one.I don't think anybody can beat them dawgs if they play like they did last night.I really enjoyed watching them play last night after the KATY TIGERS blew out there opponents.I wish ya'll the best bulldawgs in next week game hey ya'll have proven to me that ya'll are the best.I couldn't agree with matthew pics when i saw Marlin #1 in the beginning of the football season.I thought after the 4 games that the dawgs had lost that they wouldn't be in the hunt this year,but i will have to say that the most imprerssive team is THE MARLIN BULLDOGS.

Bellville22
12-14-2003, 06:38 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Good luck to Marlin win State!!!!!!Atlanta is very very good. So is Marlin, so is Bellville. Doesn't really matter though, because there's only one trophy. Should be interesting next week, think I may get to make it to Tyler also.

Brahma73
12-14-2003, 07:18 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Good luck to Marlin win State!!!!!!Doesn't work that way FBB. I'm surprised Bellville22 was so gentle with his response. We can't take credit for being anything without playing the game. We're the second best team in Region 3, D2. That's it. People claimed last year's Marlin / Bellville game was for state! Ha! You've got to play them.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-14-2003, 11:15 PM
I miss Friday night Bellville football, how many days till we start? frown