10-28-2006, 07:07 PM
7:12 2Q

AM 21
BU 14

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Sounds like this one is going to be a shoot out

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
:mad:

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Halftime

AM 21
BU 14

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
10:19 3Q

AM 21
BU21

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Maan what channel is this on? FSN?

3afan
10-28-2006, 08:02 PM
no TV for this game

carter08
10-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Maan what channel is this on? FSN?

SFA/ SELA is on FSN

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 08:25 PM
End of 3

AM 21
BU 21

AM to attempt FG to start 4Q.

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Daaaang

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 08:29 PM
14:55

AM 21
BU 21

FG blocked

BU ball

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 08:45 PM
6:32 4Q

AM 24
BU 21

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 08:47 PM
barn burner

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Any updates?

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 09:05 PM
2:15 4Q

AM 31
BU 21

kepdawg
10-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Final

AM 31
BU 21

3afan
10-28-2006, 09:11 PM
booooo

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a great game

gobbler grad
10-28-2006, 09:21 PM
and you all doubted the Aggies...:D great game...

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
and you all doubted the Aggies...:D great game... Did we doubt the Aggy's or just have high hopes for the Bears? :D

NDFootball
10-28-2006, 09:37 PM
Did anyone honestly think Baylor could hold on??? :thinking:

gobbler grad
10-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Did we doubt the Aggy's or just have high hopes for the Bears? :D

BOTH... :thinking:

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Does it work that way?:confused:

gobbler grad
10-28-2006, 09:52 PM
oh yeah...it's ok, i'm sure the Bears made their share of mistakes today and A&M just capitalized on them...

Old Tiger
10-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Okay. I just just getting verification that it's ok. :D

AggieJohn
10-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Did we doubt the Aggy's or just have high hopes for the Bears? :D Hopefully sahen can add on too this......but from what i heard from my other friend at the game baylor got some bad calls early and put them in a having to fight back mode the whole game

but also if you know anything about this aggie team, when it's fourth quarter and they need to seal the deal, they will most likely for sure get it done

big daddy russ
10-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Great game. The only reason it was a 10-point game was because Michael Goodson broke one open when the Ags were trying to run down the clock with about two and a half minutes left.

The first or second play of the next series, Baylor WR Dominique Zeigler threw a perfect pass to Trent Shelton on some trickery. Definite TD. Went right through Shelton's hands. Who knows what would've happened if Shelton had caught that pass?

Great game.

AggieJohn
10-29-2006, 12:04 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h113/aggiechad03/Scoreboard.jpg

AggieJohn
10-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Man I love seeing stunned fans...
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9629/stunnedbearvc1.jpg
Martellus' coming out party....
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/59fd427c-0abe-4222-aae5-9f4a84874ebd.jpg
McGee is such as hoss
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/92a0b23f-034c-4687-8a47-cbed49d34b59.jpg
"The Shake", it happened....
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4025/shakebs5.jpg

Old Tiger
10-29-2006, 12:27 AM
I like Baylor's new attitude and how their fans hopes are getting bigger.

AggieJohn
10-29-2006, 12:32 AM
A&M with 500 plus yards of offense, baylor with 340 yards

AggieJohn
10-29-2006, 12:43 AM
http://i13.tinypic.com/2hpk1ky.jpg

Old Tiger
10-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
http://i13.tinypic.com/2hpk1ky.jpg Bennett - Did you grab my touch?

Referee - No I didn't grab your touch!

Bennett - Good there better not be any touch grabbing going on!

Bulldog_12
10-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Hopefully sahen can add on too this......but from what i heard from my other friend at the game baylor got some bad calls early and put them in a having to fight back mode the whole game

but also if you know anything about this aggie team, when it's fourth quarter and they need to seal the deal, they will most likely for sure get it done

Negative. I just got home from Waco and both teams got jobed on some calls. Baylor actually fumbled on their second TD and the ref in the endzone called it first down for the Ags and the back judge came up and signaled TD with no signal from the side judges. Also, first drive to start the second half the Bears are in a 3rd and 12 situation and the pass from Bell bounces off the turf under the receiver as he is diving and is ruled a catch and there was no review. They showed two angles on the jumbotron and it was SO obvious. But all of this is hindsight and the Ags are 8-1 and 1 win away from my pre-season predicted 9 wins. Hopefully they can take it a step beyond. Good win tonight.

sahen
10-29-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Negative. I just got home from Waco and both teams got jobed on some calls. Baylor actually fumbled on their second TD and the ref in the endzone called it first down for the Ags and the back judge came up and signaled TD with no signal from the side judges. Also, first drive to start the second half the Bears are in a 3rd and 12 situation and the pass from Bell bounces off the turf under the receiver as he is diving and is ruled a catch and there was no review. They showed two angles on the jumbotron and it was SO obvious. But all of this is hindsight and the Ags are 8-1 and 1 win away from my pre-season predicted 9 wins. Hopefully they can take it a step beyond. Good win tonight.
uh...they reviewed that touchdown you are talkin about and he crossed the goal line before dropping it...also that was a catch, it was right in front of the student sectoin and he got his hands under the ball i have no idea waht the ags saw that made them ooh...y didnt they review the last touchdown? goodson dropped the ball close to the goal line, it appeared he dropped it before he crossed the goal line and it rolled out the endzone...anyway, the only calls i thought were bad were that last TD shouldve been reviewed, the personal foul in the first quarter we got for our guy landing on McGee when he was down but our guy was clearly being blocked into him and then i saw a lot of holding that wasn't called but i think that went both ways so it really doenst matter..

anyways the officials didnt lose the game for baylor we did that ourselves by deciding we would stop throwing the deep ball in the second half, i dont know what happened there...the whole year i think baylor has been about an 80/20 pass/run ratio, tonight we ran more than we passed, that was a stupid decision by the coaches in my opinion and cost us the game....

anyway, I know i have said in the past Baylor will lose all the rest of ther games 42-0 sarcastically, but if our QB, Bell, is hurt badly and can't play we really will lose all the rest of our games....The QB that is 2nd string is very, very raw and he does have talent but he just is not ready to take over the offense in my opinion...

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 02:10 AM
http://i13.tinypic.com/2hpk1ky.jpg

As they say around here in West Texas

"That's a big ol' boy....":eek:

mwynn05
10-29-2006, 02:17 AM
As a Baptist im offended that Baylor has a dance team lol..Seriously though it was a good game I personally thought A&M controled the first half Baylor just had some big plays to keep them in it, but in the 2nd half Baylor played A&M about even...one funny thing was right after halftime when the Ag (I assume it was an Aggie) got the microphone and was on the jumbotron and congradualted the Baylor fans for still being there in the 3rd qtr

Bull Butter
10-29-2006, 02:24 AM
As a Baptist, I wonder why a good Baptist school such as Baylor has to play the opening sequence of AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" over the PA system every time they do something good. Isn't that a bit ironic???

Bull Butter
10-29-2006, 02:24 AM
As a Baptist, I wonder why a good Baptist school such as Baylor has to play the opening sequence of AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" over the PA system every time they do something good. Isn't that a bit ironic???

sahen
10-29-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
one funny thing was right after halftime when the Ag (I assume it was an Aggie) got the microphone and was on the jumbotron and congradualted the Baylor fans for still being there in the 3rd qtr
he is a newsperson in waco and introduces that "dodge big hits" thing every week....he has never done anything like that before and he has been doing that the whole year, hopefully they dont let him talk again, that was really stupid and if the baylor adminstration knew he was going to do that they never would have let him talk in the first place....

Bull Butter
10-29-2006, 02:28 AM
As a good Baptist, I also wonder why I had to post that last message twice:eek: :confused:

mwynn05
10-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by sahen
he is a newsperson in waco and introduces that "dodge big hits" thing every week....he has never done anything like that before and he has been doing that the whole year, hopefully they dont let him talk again, that was really stupid and if the baylor adminstration knew he was going to do that they never would have let him talk in the first place.... Yeah that was stupid (for Baylor) even funnier was half of the Baylor fans cheered (that was probably ditzy girls who didnt catch it though)

sahen
10-29-2006, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
As a Baptist, I wonder why a good Baptist school such as Baylor has to play the opening sequence of AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" over the PA system every time they do something good. Isn't that a bit ironic??? you obviously haven't been on campus, they ring bells 15 min, 30 min, 40 min, 45 min, and 50 min before the hour and of course every hour, on the hour...if there was ever a school that opening bell chimes part of Hell's Bells was appropiate for it is Baylor....if we go by ur logic we should only play hymns? that'd make for some exciting stuff...oh yah aggies shouldnt be allowed in our stadium, they say "hell" in their fight song or chants and other times and it isnt in the devil's home type of way, big no no in baptist land....

sahen
10-29-2006, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Yeah that was stupid (for Baylor) even funnier was half of the Baylor fans cheered (that was probably ditzy girls who didnt catch it though) the worst part was when they did it..we just scored a TD to tie and it was getting loud, so what do we do...let the dodge big hit guy make fun of us in our stadium....give me a break...i wont blame this one on baylor though, my guess is they had no idea he would do something like that...the guy prolly is someone that doesnt understand sports or something...

mwynn05
10-29-2006, 02:39 AM
the worst part was when they did it..we just scored a TD to tie and it was getting loud, so what do we do...let the dodge big hit guy make fun of us in our stadium....give me a break...i wont blame this one on baylor though, my guess is they had no idea he would do something like that...the guy prolly is someone that doesnt understand sports or something... Well it was kind of a half cheer it was like yeah...wait....silence....I thought Baylor was going to take the lead at the end but couldnt...A&M had some horrible coverage breakdowns in the first half...Baylor didnt really go after that in the 2nd half though..maybe the breakdowns werent there anymore i dono though im too tired to remember

Bull Butter
10-29-2006, 02:39 AM
you obviously haven't been on campus, they ring bells 15 min, 30 min, 40 min, 45 min, and 50 min before the hour and of course every hour, on the hour...if there was ever a school that opening bell chimes part of Hell's Bells was appropiate for it is Baylor....if we go by ur logic we should only play hymns? that'd make for some exciting stuff...oh yah aggies shouldnt be allowed in our stadium, they say "hell" in their fight song or chants and other times and it isnt in the devil's home type of way, big no no in baptist land....

You're right. I never attended school at Baylor. I do happen to be Baptist, tho. I found it ironic and humorous that I kept hearing the beginning of "Hell's Bells" coming from a Christian school.

I'm also not an Aggie either, So you can now unwad the panties over the Aggies using "Hell" reference.

Bull Butter
10-29-2006, 02:43 AM
I also seem to remember a number of years ago at Floyd Casey, every time the Aggies would do their "Beat the Hell outta Baylor" yell, the scoreboard's message board would flash "THERE IS NO HELL IN BAYLOR!":D

sahen
10-29-2006, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
You're right. I never attended school at Baylor. I do happen to be Baptist, tho. I found it ironic and humorous that I kept hearing the beginning of "Hell's Bells" coming from a Christian school.

I'm also not an Aggie either, So you can now unwad the panties over the Aggies using "Hell" reference. i didnt think you were an aggie, i was just using that to say how silly it sounded to eliminate references to hell, esp. when we weren't even using the part of the song that refers to it...

Old Tiger
10-29-2006, 02:51 AM
They should switch it to Heck instead of hell when they play Baylor :D

Bulldog_12
10-29-2006, 11:06 AM
uh...they reviewed that touchdown you are talkin about and he crossed the goal line before dropping it...also that was a catch, it was right in front of the student sectoin and he got his hands under the ball i have no idea waht the ags saw that made them ooh...y didnt they review the last touchdown? goodson dropped the ball close to the goal line, it appeared he dropped it before he crossed the goal line and it rolled out the endzone...anyway, the only calls i thought were bad were that last TD shouldve been reviewed, the personal foul in the first quarter we got for our guy landing on McGee when he was down but our guy was clearly being blocked into him and then i saw a lot of holding that wasn't called but i think that went both ways so it really doenst matter..

I wasnt talking about the one where the rb jumped over the line, I am talking about the one in the north(?) endzone when we came up with the ball in the endzone and the guy in the endzone signaled first down and the backjudge over ruled him. And there was NO way he caught that ball. I was in the student section as well right on about the 35 down low. He didnt have his hands under the ball and when they showed the replay it was obvious, thats why we all went crazy and tried to get fran to challenge. It went through his hands and bounced, then he fell on top of it and sold it. good job acting though.:D

And the final run play DID get reviewed thats why it took like 5 minutes to kick the EP. Baylor couldnt challenge it anymore because they had already used all of their timeouts.

Macarthur
10-29-2006, 11:44 AM
I like Baylor's new attitude and how their fans hopes are getting bigger.

I think they are a little too cocky. YOu might want to qualify for a bowl game in the last 10 years before you talk too much.

sahen
10-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

And the final run play DID get reviewed thats why it took like 5 minutes to kick the EP. Baylor couldnt challenge it anymore because they had already used all of their timeouts.

I was talking about the same TD as you that you mentioned earlier and it was challenged, reviewed and upheld...The ball got knocked out adn the aggies recovered but it was over the goalline before it was knocked out....

They didnt review the last touchdown, the officials were talking forever and then they came out and said something about the clock, so they were arguing about the clock apparantly...It isn't like the NFL the booth can review at any time and I felt like they shouldve atleast looked at that one, but it doesnt really matter....If they would have reviewed the official would have said "the play is being reviewed" and went to the other end of the field where the headphones are and then listened to the peopel upstairs...

Old Tiger
10-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I think they are a little too cocky. YOu might want to qualify for a bowl game in the last 10 years before you talk too much. Sometimes that is what a program needs to get going in the right directions. Players coming in and expecting to win.

Bulldog_12
10-29-2006, 05:32 PM

They didnt review the last touchdown, the officials were talking forever and then they came out and said something about the clock, so they were arguing about the clock apparantly...It isn't like the NFL the booth can review at any time and I felt like they shouldve atleast looked at that one, but it doesnt really matter....If they would have reviewed the official would have said "the play is being reviewed" and went to the other end of the field where the headphones are and then listened to the peopel upstairs...

I really thought it was. I never heard an announcement by the officials, ever, I just saw him run off to the side of the field and stay there for a few minutes and only assumed he was reviewing it. I was too busy screaming like an idiot in the student section like you told me not to. lol