PDA

View Full Version : Graham Defeats Iowa Park!!!

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Way to go Graham!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2006, 06:28 PM
No takers?

westcoast54
10-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Makes the next two weeks of District very interesting.

VERNONLION#1
10-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Makes the next two weeks of District very interesting.

My thoughts exactly when I saw the score.

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Who's leading that district right now?

RMAC
10-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Burk is on top and in the driver's seat w/ the district. I don't think too many see them losing anymore. It should be fun come time for the 1st round.

VERNONLION#1
10-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
Who's leading that district right now?

Burkburnett is right now. Then Vernon and Graham with 1 loss and I.P. and Hirschi with 2 losses.

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Burk is on top and in the driver's seat w/ the district. I don't think too many see them losing anymore. It should be fun come time for the 1st round.

I think they're projected to play the winner of Wylie vs. Decatur in the second round but I could be mistaken.

VERNONLION#1
10-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
I think they're projected to play the winner of Wylie vs. Decatur in the second round but I could be mistaken.
Burk may be in for a rude awakening come playoff time. They will probably face Canyon in the 1st round. Can some one help me out on this one.

RMAC
10-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by VERNONLION#1
Burk may be in for a rude awakening come playoff time. They will probably face Canyon in the 1st round. Can some one help me out on this one.

I believe you are correct. Somehow we got put in a district that should have been further west than it is and the Wylie/Sweetwater bunch got put in a district that is too far oriented to the east to be the number that it is. More than likely I could see Canyon/Burk here in Lubbock at Lowery, in which case I'll get to see a good game for once, Lord knows this town needs it.:rolleyes:

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 06:52 PM
I believe you are correct. Somehow we got put in a district that should have been further west than it is and the Wylie/Sweetwater bunch got put in a district that is too far oriented to the east to be the number that it is. More than likely I could see Canyon/Burk here in Lubbock at Lowery, in which case I'll get to see a good game for once, Lord knows this town needs it.:rolleyes:

Frenship/Wylie was a good game that wasn't at Lowery though. It was Lubbock area however.

VWG
10-29-2006, 08:36 PM

You're going to have to venture outside a few miles. Go catch New Deal, Littlefield, Idalou, or one of the other really stout 1A-2A teams in the area.

Adidas410s
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
and Monterrey...before it's upset to Coronado...is arguably the best team in West Texas this year.

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 09:15 PM
congrats to Graham on the win. :clap:

westcoast54
10-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by VERNONLION#1

Canyon is a very good football team. They have alot of kids back from last year, I think. They should have beaten Abiline Wylie in the second round last year. Had them down by 14 and let them come back. Still nearly got the victory on a wild kickoff return.

Burk cannot look ahead. They have Hirschi this week then Graham to close out the season. Neither one will be a cake walk.

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Canyon is a very good football team. They have alot of kids back from last year, I think. They should have beaten Abiline Wylie in the second round last year. Had them down by 14 and let them come back. Still nearly got the victory on a wild kickoff return.

Burk cannot look ahead. They have Hirschi this week then Graham to close out the season. Neither one will be a cake walk.

Almosts only count in horseshoes and hand grenades....

thewyliefan
10-29-2006, 11:03 PM
i do believe you took one of my favorite sayings on this one haha

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
i do believe you took one of my favorite sayings on this one haha

Pshhhh I didn't see your name written on it.

thewyliefan
10-29-2006, 11:17 PM
..........touche

NDFootball
10-29-2006, 11:18 PM
You want some neosporin for that BURN

thewyliefan
10-29-2006, 11:19 PM
no....ill just take it like a man