PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Fans Are #1

maroonpirate04
10-28-2006, 02:32 PM
I thought it was heartfelt how the Sinton fans stood by the Pirates all season long despite the brutal season were having. Especially last night when the Pirates came out last night holding hands, walking onto the field ready to play. Sinton got up from their seats and gave them a round applause. Now that's Pirate Pride. :clap: :clap: :clap: Encouraging our young men to stay tough. and hang in there. that's whats makes me "PROUD TO BE A PIRATE" GO SINTON PIRATES!!!!!!!

sinton66
10-28-2006, 03:30 PM
We do have a few fair-weather fans, but on the whole, Sinton fans are pretty loyal to our team. For sure, this has been an uncommonly rough year for our Pirates with all the injuries. I was fairly proud of the numbers that turned out for the game last night. I believe Sinton had more fans at the game than Mathis did.

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
We do have a few fair-weather fans, but on the whole, Sinton fans are pretty loyal to our team. For sure, this has been an uncommonly rough year for our Pirates with all the injuries. I was fairly proud of the numbers that turned out for the game last night. I believe Sinton had more fans at the game than Mathis did. You might be right. I just wish our fans would get up off their butts!! :mad: