PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Tigers

Milk That Cow
10-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Well, I said six weeks ago, that the Tigers wouldn't win a game the rest of the year...

And six weeks later, I'm saddened to say they are 0 fer Six, with Cameron left to play.

It would make their season if they could win this week. But, I'm here to say I don't think it's gonna happen.

For a town with so much pride and school spirit, the football team over the years just doesn't get it done...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
Well, I said six weeks ago, that the Tigers wouldn't win a game the rest of the year...

And six weeks later, I'm saddened to say they are 0 fer Six, with Cameron left to play.

It would make their season if they could win this week. But, I'm here to say I don't think it's gonna happen.

For a town with so much pride and school spirit, the football team over the years just doesn't get it done...

They've made me proud the way they have played the entire season. They have been playing with a short deck, and that is in no way an insult to those guys, it's a compliment. I think that the entire Rockdale community are proud of what those guys have done, and if they're not, they should be.

Johnny Utah
10-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Milk, tough as nails district. Losing 10-7 to Taylor may be a loss, but I am sure it gives confidence to those young men for the future. Good luck to Rockdale against Cameron. Win or lose, they do play with pride and represent their school and town very well.