3. West Orange-Stark (8-0)
4. Celina (8-0)
5. Decatur (8-0)
6. Giddings (8-0)
7. Liberty Hill (6-2)
8. Wimberley (7-1)
9. Dallas Madison (7-0)
10. Hutto (6-2)

Argyle is underrated--they have improved greatly as the season has progressed, and will give decatur a good game.

Prosper will go into the Celina matchup at 7-1, but it won't be close.

Liberty Hill is playing well enough that they could be ranked above both teams that beat them. Tough rematch for Giddings or Wimberley.

Lake Worth (5-3) will likely finish with two more wins and could take advantage of a weak lower reg2 div2 bracket and ride all the way to the quarterfinals.

Pudlugger
10-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Bellville deserves to be promoted to the top 10. Hutto is a good team but Bellville would win that matchup imo.

footballgal
10-28-2006, 10:46 AM
do you have the others that got votes from the top 10.

wedo
10-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Bellville deserves to be promoted to the top 10. Hutto is a good team but Bellville would win that matchup imo.

I think that WOS and Giddings could beat the top two teams !! Well im just going by what ive seen! the only team i haven't seen play is Gilmer!!

charlesrixey
10-28-2006, 10:51 AM
for clarification, this is MY top ten, not the ap or anything else. sorry i didn't specify.

We'll see how bellville does against Giddings. They are currently #11 to me

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Liberty Hill is playing well enough that they could be ranked above both teams that beat them. Tough rematch for Giddings or Wimberley.

We haven't played Giddings - losses are to Cuero & Wimberley.

charlesrixey
10-28-2006, 10:59 AM
sorry-typo

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2006, 11:04 AM
sorry-typo
No problem. I do like your thinking, just the same. :)

charlesrixey
10-28-2006, 11:09 AM
i think those losses could be catalysts for a deep post-season run, especially since the differences between the top teams are minor, and Liberty Hill keeps getting better. Mostly, i like the strides the defense is making.

gold_33
10-28-2006, 11:21 AM
There is no way that you can rank Liberty Hill above Wimberley no matter how good they are playing they still lost to the Texans and Cuero and the Texans only loss was in zero week to Giddings. How can you say were not playing better than LH when we've won seven straight over some pretty good teams? I know this is your own poll and polls dont matter anyways but just because LH beat Hutto doesnt mean they're all the sudden the top dogs to beat. LH is a good football team dont get me wrong and i'd hate to play them again but when a team beat you three weeks ago i think it means they're better but just my opinion like everyone else has.

footballgal
10-28-2006, 11:30 AM
for clarification, this is MY top ten, not the ap or anything else. sorry i didn't specify.

We'll see how bellville does against Giddings. They are currently #11 to me

Oh Ok, I looks good, so I thought it was a AP or something.

DukeNukem
10-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Class 3A Top 10 Week 9

1. Cuero (8-0)
2. Gilmer (8-0)
3. West Orange-Stark (8-0)
4. Celina (8-0)
5. Decatur (8-0)
6. Giddings (8-0)
7. Liberty Hill (6-2)
8. Wimberley (7-1)
9. Dallas Madison (7-0)
10. Hutto (6-2)

Argyle is underrated--they have improved greatly as the season has progressed, and will give decatur a good game.

Prosper will go into the Celina matchup at 7-1, but it won't be close.

Lake Worth (5-3) will likely finish with two more wins and could take advantage of a weak lower reg2 div2 bracket and ride all the way to the quarterfinals.

are you kidding about argyle. they barely beat bridgeport.