PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstruck!

LH Panther Mom
10-27-2006, 10:37 PM
What an incredible game! Panther offense ROCKED! Panther defense KICKED BUTT! Offensive lineman - GREAT JOB, GUYS! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Our guys were so fired up before the game, they could barely stay still for the National Anthem. PANTHER BALL! That's what I'm talking about. WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

Good game, Hippos. Kerley is FAST! :eek:

Final score - Liberty Hill 39, Hutto 13

3afan
10-27-2006, 10:38 PM
uuuhhh, who won?

gobbler grad
10-27-2006, 10:38 PM
congrats panthers on a great game...you can relax now Mom...:D

LH Panther Mom
10-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
uuuhhh, who won?
LOL! I realized I forgot that part. :D 39-13, LH

3afan
10-27-2006, 10:40 PM
dang --- BK

Chris Hart
10-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Great win Panthers! I predicted a district crown for you guys before the season, even when Hutto and Cameron were so highly touted. It looks like it should happen. Good luck next week!:clap:

44INAROW
10-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! I realized I forgot that part. :D 39-13, LH

are you gonna change the color of the Hippo's skirt to purple now? :)

pirate4state
10-27-2006, 10:52 PM
:cheerl: :cheerl: WOO HOO!!! WAY TO GO PANTHERS!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

Sundance
10-27-2006, 10:58 PM
congrats LH 39-13 WOW!!!!!:thinking:

Tx Challenge
10-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Congrats Panthers,

What a great game to watch. That 3rd quarter was an ulcer for both sides

ILS1
10-27-2006, 11:17 PM
First,congrats to LH on the huge win. Deservedly so. Now,the low lights. This was probably the WORST game I've seen Hutto play in the last 5 years!!!! This years Giddings game is a close second. They put the ball on the ground 10+ times. No,that is not a misprint at least 10+ times and lost it 4 times. Plus,penalties killed a couple of prospective drives. Give credit to LH for capitalized on all of Hutto's misfortunes. Which included 2 shanked quick kick punts. LH's scoring drives consisted of 34,30,30,32 and 50 yards!!!! 5 scoring drives that began deep in Hutto territory. Don't get me started on that BS so called dropped pass that was ruled a fumble. WR screen,the ball is thrown forward. WR drops it and LH picks it up and it was ruled a backwards pass and fumble. 2nd half,I put it all on the coaching staff. TB Shiloh Wampler was apparently benched the 2nd half due to all the fumbles. He wasn't even given a 2nd chance. You could tell his head wasn't in the game. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it but this week was the 1st anniversary of his father's death. Then moving star QB Jeremy Kerley to TB for the whole 2nd half and starting 2nd team QB Garrett Carey. Then LB Dylan Martinez left in the beginning of the 4th Qtr with a knee injury. I hope it's not serious but it defenitely looked that way. Anyways,LH just wore down the Hutto defense in the end. LH probably had the ball for 30 of the 48 minutes!!!! Kudos to the Panthers again!!! Hutto has a bye week to lick their wounds and get ready for Taylor!!!

:mad: :eek: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
10-27-2006, 11:20 PM
Sorry about Martinez! :( I hope it's not serious.

LHMom
10-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Then LB Dylan Martinez left in the beginning of the 4th Qtr with a knee injury. I hope it's not serious but it defenitely looked that way.

:

Since my son tore his ACL early in the season of his senior year, I have a whole new level of compassion when I see those boys go down. I'll say a little prayer tonight that Dylan's injury is minor.

infamous
10-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
Since my son tore his ACL early in the season of his senior year, I have a whole new level of compassion when I see those boys go down. I'll say a little prayer tonight that Dylan's injury is minor.

let's not put aside the fact that #52 also showed LH's quarterback how to hit the ground.

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 11:28 PM
WTG Panthers!!!!:clap: :clap:

LHPfactory
10-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Like I said on that other thread, LH offense played real good. But our D shut out Hutto in the second half in spite of all of the the turn overs that we gave Hutto. The Hippos were given numerous chances to capitalize but were D---nied. Way to go Big D!.... I think we turned the ball over to Hutto 4 times in the second half alone. :thumbsup:

My bad 2 turn overs , It felt like 4 though;)

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Box score and stats (from Austin American-Statesman)

Score by QUARTERS Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Final
Hutto 7 6 0 0 - 13
Liberty Hill 7 19 0 13 - 39

FIRST QUARTER
LH: Doug Allman 7 yard run (Gio Magallon kick) H: Jeremy Kerley 2 yard run (Kerley kick)

SECOND QUARTER
H: Kerley 81 yard run (kick failed) LH: Brent Bode 26 yard run (Magallon kick) LH: Thomas Perrin 1 yard run (kick blocked) LH: Allman 5 yard run (kick failed)

FOURTH QUARTER
LH: Post 5 yard run (run failed) LH: Allman 5 yard run (Magallon kick)

Team Statistics
Hutto Liberty Hill
First Downs - FD 10 20
Passing - COMP 1 -
Passing - ATT 10 -
Passing - YDS 22 -
Rushing - ATT 33 60
Rushing - YDS 213 349
Punts - PUNTS 2 2
Punts - PAVG 33.00 43.00
Fumbles - FUMB 9 3
Fumbles - LOST 3 2
Penalties - PEN 4 9
Penalties - YDS 20 65

Individual Statistics
Passing - Hutto COMP ATT YDS
Garrett Carey 0 6 -
Jeremy Kerley 1 4 22

Rushing - Hutto ATT YDS
Jeremy Kerley 14 127

Rushing - Liberty Hill ATT YDS
Doug Allman 26 140
Brent Bode 14 114
Sammy Post 15 86

Receiving - Hutto REC YDS
John Bass 1 22

SintonFan
10-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Congratulations Panthers. What a way to make good teams look bad.;)

52madmidget
10-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Just got home. . . what a heartbreaker. I missed most of the second half with 52 on the sidelines. But let me tell ya, if it aint kryptonite, it's not gonna keep him down. He got off the bus in great spirits and walked without anything into the house. For those of you who want to know, he is good, a bit sore, but #52 IS walking and in great spirits. We'll know more tomorrow, but we are very optimistic right now!! Thank you to all the Hutto fans for your concern and support, and just ask for you continued prayers through the next 24 hours. Peace.

DefensiveHippo

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by 52madmidget
Just got home. . . what a heartbreaker. I missed most of the second half with 52 on the sidelines. But let me tell ya, if it aint kryptonite, it's not gonna keep him down. He got off the bus in great spirits and walked without anything into the house. For those of you who want to know, he is good, a bit sore, but #52 IS walking and in great spirits. We'll know more tomorrow, but we are very optimistic right now!! Thank you to all the Hutto fans for your concern and support, and just ask for you continued prayers through the next 24 hours. Peace.

DefensiveHippo
I'm glad to hear he's doing better! Keep me updated, please. :)

LHMom
10-28-2006, 12:03 PM

DefensiveHippo

Assuming you are 52's parent.

Anxiously awaiting an update...

52madmidget
10-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Well, got back from the Docs office this morning, and we got the best news we could hope for. Just a sprain. He's being a wimp. . . j/k. He is sore, but everything is good. He should be back for the Taylor game. Just lots of ice today and working out for the next couple weeks. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Good Luck Liberty Hill in D2. Ya'll definitley have what it takes to go to state.

infamous
10-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Well, got back from the Docs office this morning, and we got the best news we could hope for. Just a sprain. He's being a wimp. . . j/k. He is sore, but everything is good. He should be back for the Taylor game. Just lots of ice today and working out for the next couple weeks. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Good Luck Liberty Hill in D2. Ya'll definitley have what it takes to go to state.

MY HOME TURF EH? EH??????

LETS GO TAYLOR......LETS GO FOR A LOSE!!! woooooo

i love hippos. i do

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Well, got back from the Docs office this morning, and we got the best news we could hope for. Just a sprain. He's being a wimp. . . j/k. He is sore, but everything is good. He should be back for the Taylor game. Just lots of ice today and working out for the next couple weeks. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
That's great news! It could be so much worse. :)

infamous
10-28-2006, 02:58 PM
what a girl.
that's right I said it..WOMAN!

LHMom
10-28-2006, 05:16 PM

Good news.

hutex04
10-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Great win Liberty Hill. I needed a few days to get over the loss but iam back and here to congradulate yall. I underestimated yall in the beginning of the year. Liberty Hill has a fine coach and team and I wish yall well in the playoffs. Good luck to both teams

infamous
10-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
Great win Liberty Hill. I needed a few days to get over the loss but iam back and here to congradulate yall. I underestimated yall in the beginning of the year. Liberty Hill has a fine coach and team and I wish yall well in the playoffs. Good luck to both teams

you're still in WA arent you?