PDA

View Full Version : Snyder took quite a beating this week...

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 10:35 PM
on the board, but I'm going to take the higher road and wish Greenwood the best of luck for the rest of the season. They played a tough game, and never gave up (the TD with :13 left proved that). It sounded like the Greenwood QB may have been injured late in the game, I hope he is okay. Snyder had to overcome ALOT of penalties that have plagued their season. I think Greenwood got 1 penalty:confused:. Regardless, great game Rangers, and congrats to the TIGERS on a big win!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Ahhhhhhhh......screw the high road....:devil: :devil:

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Rangers will be gunning for the Tiggers this week and will lasso the win.
Looks like we snapped those ropes. :)

Originally posted by Stownhorse
well i would have loved to see Sweetwater vs. Wylie this week...but i'll settle.....
Greenwood 21
Snyder 17
Wrong!

Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Snyder's not playing Estacado, Lubbock Cooper or Palo Duro this week, it's Greenwood.
Your are correct, and we can add Greenwood to that list as teams we beat.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
As we did Levelland and Brownfield!! What he is saying is this......yall have dominated "weaker" teams just as we have.

All I know is we beat Estacado by a larger margin than yall!!:p :p
As you can tell, that doesn't matter.

Originally posted by GWOOD
Go for it! I've been saving up!

Greenwood 34
Snyder 27

Snyder scores on the last play of the game to make it look close!
Oops, sorry.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Thats okay.....we carry guns too!!:p
Unfortunatly, they were loaded with blanks.

WE've been saving up for this one!!;)
Maybe next time.

Originally posted by ***-82
Greenwood in this one Snyder got some wins biggest one against canyon, but I still think Greenwood is a 10 point better I dont think Snyder will be able to stop Rangers running game and Snyder offense is still questionalble against good defensive opponents.

Guess what....wrong.

Originally posted by zeus63
No need carry 50 cal on school ground. Very accurate for long distance. Knock down Tiger from mile away.
Might want to sight it in before the next weeks game.

Originally posted by sweetwater07
didn't Greenwood beat Graham...a certain Graham that beat a certain Monahans team that a certain Snyder team couldn't beat.....hmm:D
Flawed logic....again.

geeze...i wish Friday would hurry up and come...can't wait to clinch our district title and listen to Greenwood clinch theirs....:D :D
hmm...I bet you'd like to take this back!

Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Boys from greenwood going to take this one home!
They do indeed, just not the way they wanted to.

i;ve been saying since beginning of season that Greenwood will upset Snyder and win district......i'd bet my next paycheck on it!!!
I believe you spell that D-A-H-O-P! Hope it's more than $20.

i'd bet my truck on it...snyder wont expect much from them an greenwood will truck em
....and a new truck! DaHop, you made out like a bandit. 07, writing checks his derriere can't cash.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 10:43 PM
ahhhhh.....I'm done. Wait, one more thing...a nice crow platter....GO TIGERS! Two servings might be required. :devil: :devil:
http://www.kojinshugi.com/wp-content/crow.jpg

DU_stud04
10-27-2006, 10:43 PM
having fun? hahahaha:evil:

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 10:47 PM
I'm here for my crow!!!:D :D

I'm glad that I only had 3 of those quotes posted above!!

It was a good game.....turnovers killed us...but that's the way the ball bounces...or fumbles...or intercepts!!:p

It was nice meeting everyone and I will post the pic here in a few minutes!!

Okay.....let me have it, I'm ready!!:D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm here for my crow!!!:D :D

I'm glad that I only had 3 of those quotes posted above!!

It was a good game.....turnovers killed us...but that's the way the ball bounces...or fumbles...or intercepts!!:p

It was nice meeting everyone and I will post the pic here in a few minutes!!

Okay.....let me have it, I'm ready!!:D

I counted 3 quotes:D . Could have been tons more, but I didn't want to put all of the graphics in.;)

In all seriousness, I do wish Greenwood the best of luck. It was a fun week. I bit my tounge several times. Your post were very funny.

Is the Greenwood QB (thats playing now) a senior this year?

WTF-82
10-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Good job Snyder you might of avoided a rematch with the Loboes with this win. But who know how the brackets will unfold.

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I counted 3 quotes:D . Could have been tons more, but I didn't want to put all of the graphics in.;)

In all seriousness, I do wish Greenwood the best of luck. It was a fun week. I bit my tounge several times. Your post were very funny.

Is the Greenwood QB (thats playing now) a senior this year?

I counted 3 quotes too..that's why I said that!!:confused:

Yes...our QB is a senior!!

rodeo-rider
10-27-2006, 11:05 PM
ahhhhh.....I'm done. Wait, one more thing...a nice crow platter....GO TIGERS! Two servings might be required. :devil: :devil:
http://www.kojinshugi.com/wp-content/crow.jpg

will that be with or without flour tortillas...:clap: :D :clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 11:07 PM
I counted 3 quotes too..that's why I said that!!:confused:

ahh now....I guess being a mod has its privileges cause I know that said "I'm glad that I only had 1 of those quotes posted above!!";)

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 11:16 PM
ahh now....I guess being a mod has its privileges cause I know that said "I'm glad that I only had 1 of those quotes posted above!!";)

HaHa!! I'm just quicker than you..I saw my "Typo" immediately and corrected it!!:D

It has nothing to do with me being a moderator, I just edited it before you could quote it!!:p

pero chato
10-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Hey Snyder TigerFan, I picked Snyder by 10, 35-25, where's my quote? LOL

Congrats on the big win. Looks like Snyder has indeed turned it around. Good luck and here's to a long run in the playoffs. I will be at the Sweetwater/Snyder game if they meet in the playoffs.

GWOOD
10-28-2006, 12:08 AM
OK! I'm finally here tonight to take whatever comes.

Snyder certainly outplayed Greenwood tonight. I thought the biggest difference was the 3rd down conversions. I would guess Snyder was something like 8/12 and Greenwood was more like 4/12. Several times we had Snyder at 3rd and 10+ and I think everytime but once they would convert. Day missed his targets a lot tonight but when it was 3rd and long he was right on the money.

Good game Snyder.

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Great game tonight and as Ranger Mom said, turnovers were the difference in the game. Greenwood turned the ball over three times and Snyder once and everyone of these lead to points on the scoreboard. Good luck to the Rangers the rest of the way continuing to represent the district. It was great to meet everyone at the half.

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
Good job Snyder you might of avoided a rematch with the Loboes with this win. But who know how the brackets will unfold. Actually if you look at the brackets the winner of the district will have an easier road thatn the second place team. I believe the winner will have to go through both Monohans and Sweetwater to advance.

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Hey I've gone off and forgot what teams gave ya'll those 3 losses hmmm....who could they be?

Tiger Baseball
10-28-2006, 12:17 AM
It was great to meet everyone tonight. Good luck to the Rangers,yall have a good team. I love ya Maytag Momma! :D

wildstangs
10-28-2006, 12:17 AM
I wonder how the Lamesa - Andrews game came out?

Snyder_TigerFan
10-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Hey Snyder TigerFan, I picked Snyder by 10, 35-25, where's my quote? LOL

Congrats on the big win. Looks like Snyder has indeed turned it around. Good luck and here's to a long run in the playoffs. I will be at the Sweetwater/Snyder game if they meet in the playoffs.

:D You were one of the few (30%). Wildstangs picked Snyder as well. Good pick!

Tiger Baseball
10-28-2006, 12:20 AM
:D You were one of the few (30%). Wildstangs picked Snyder as well. Good pick!

I believe there was 55 wrong picks. :doh:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Snyder certainly outplayed Greenwood tonight. I thought the biggest difference was the 3rd down conversions. I would guess Snyder was something like 8/12 and Greenwood was more like 4/12. Several times we had Snyder at 3rd and 10+ and I think everytime but once they would convert. Day missed his targets a lot tonight but when it was 3rd and long he was right on the money.

They've had a knack for doing that lately. It happened several times in the Canyon game.

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Hey I've gone off and forgot what teams gave ya'll those 3 losses hmmm....who could they be? What is this stuff, you just lost, we've won 5 in a row and you want to talk smack. Go to bed junior.:mad:

wildstangs
10-28-2006, 12:22 AM
I was one of the few that picked the Tigers. Hope this district makes some noise in the playoffs.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
It was great to meet everyone tonight. Good luck to the Rangers,yall have a good team. I love ya Maytag Momma! :D

LOL!! Yeah, I love ya too!!

I bout died when you said that walking up!!:D :D

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
What is this stuff, you just lost, we've won 5 in a row and you want to talk smack. Go to bed junior.:mad:

Cake walk 5 in a row....and its past your bed time as well old fart

mrescape43
10-28-2006, 12:25 AM
What is this stuff, you just lost, we've won 5 in a row and you want to talk smack. Go to bed junior.:mad:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey I've gone off and forgot what teams gave ya'll those 3 losses hmmm....who could they be?

They started district play TONIGHT - what happened before doesn't even matter!! They will likely be undefeated in district...can you say the same??

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Cake walk 5 in a row....and its past your bed time as well old fart Bring it junior, did you team win tonight? Let's hear the excuses like you had after Decatur. Grow up little man and represent your town with class like the rest of the Mustang fans on here.

wildstangs
10-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Stown...go to bed. Its not the end of the world.

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Bring it junior, did you team win tonight? Let's hear the excuses like you had after Decatur. Grow up little man and represent your town with class like the rest of the Mustang fans on here.

Ive got no excuses you d-bag...how is that not growing up?....Ive learned to take them in stride, but people like you always bring up old crap(decatur)....You need to grow up and quit thinkin your better than me just because of age

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Stown...go to bed. Its not the end of the world.

Whats not the end of the world? Everyone needs to chill out.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Whats not the end of the world? Everyone needs to chill out.

YOU are the one who needs to chill out!!

SideBurnWillie
10-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Cake walk 5 in a row....and its past your bed time as well old fart

Tradition :thinking: To lose to Wylie :doh:

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:38 AM
YOU are the one who needs to chill out!!

1 little quote and BAM!!!! but DaHop never really liked me anywayz

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
Tradition :thinking: To lose to Wylie :doh:

Thats a good one wooo:clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 12:39 AM
1 little quote and BAM!!!! but DaHop never really liked me anywayz

Like I said...just chill out!! As I said earlier, Snyder started their district play tonight........what happened before doesn't matter....they will likely go undefeated in district play, can you say the same??

Technoredneck
10-28-2006, 12:40 AM
Ive got no excuses you d-bag...how is that not growing up?....Ive learned to take them in stride, but people like you always bring up old crap(decatur)....You need to grow up and quit thinkin your better than me just because of age

Bringing up old crap??? Like this?

Chill out, it's just the first district game, not district elimination for you.

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Like I said...just chill out!! As I said earlier, Snyder started their district play tonight........what happened before doesn't matter....they will likely go undefeated in district play, can you say the same??

No I cant say the same, but I could rattle off some other stuff but I'll listen to mom.

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 12:42 AM
1 little quote and BAM!!!! but DaHop never really liked me anywayz :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Technoredneck
10-28-2006, 12:42 AM
RM, Sorry I missed y'all at the M&G, glad to see you come take you lashes:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Stownhorse
10-28-2006, 12:44 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Thats exactly what im doing right now. But im out! Smell ya later DaHop!

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 12:47 AM
No I cant say the same, but I could rattle off some other stuff but I'll listen to mom.

Good boy!!

Snydertigersrul
10-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I wonder how the Lamesa - Andrews game came out?

Andrews 28, Lamesa 7

Snydertigersrul
10-28-2006, 02:38 AM

Which team is leading their district right now. You sing the praises when the Mustangs beat the little sisters of the poor, but can't take it when they get beat. Wylie is not the Wylie of the last two years, but the Bulldogs still are good enough to own Sweetwater, three and counting.

NDFootball
10-28-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Wylie is not the Wylie of the last two years, but the Bulldogs still are good enough to own Sweetwater, three and counting.

That remains to be seen....

Tweeder215
10-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Which team is leading their district right now. You sing the praises when the Mustangs beat the little sisters of the poor, but can't take it when they get beat. Wylie is not the Wylie of the last two years, but the Bulldogs still are good enough to own Sweetwater, three and counting.

You're right they aren't the same team of the last two years....They are better. Secondly, they didn't own us, they won by ONE touchdown. I just got back from grading film and we had 8 fumbles in that game lost 3 which lead to 17 points for Wylie. Wylie is a very good team and Gary Edwards is just as good a player as I have seen in a long while. I will say this though, if someone can find a way to contain Gary and not let him run the ball then they can hold Wylie to probably 7 points max. It just won't ever happen. Go Wylie, Win state in Div. 1!!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Actually if you look at the brackets the winner of the district will have an easier road thatn the second place team. I believe the winner will have to go through both Monohans and Sweetwater to advance.

Did you mean the "loser" of the district would have an easier road?

The way I see WOS87's "in-depth playoff picture" as of now is (and I am basing this on Snyder and Greenwood both winning the 1st round) Monahans vs. Snyder and Clint vs. Greenwood.

Which would put the winner of the Monahans/Snyder game playing the winner of the Perryton/Sweetwater game.

Am I doing something wrong?

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 09:49 AM

The way I see WOS87's "in-depth playoff picture" as of now is (and I am basing this on Snyder and Greenwood both winning the 1st round) Monahans vs. Snyder and Clint vs. Greenwood.

Which would put the winner of the Monahans/Snyder game playing the winner of the Perryton/Sweetwater game.

Am I doing something wrong? Boy, what a contradicting statement. First part should have said loser like you read. I had the second part about the winner playing Monahans and Sweetwater right. Should have gone to be and got some sleep. Multi-tasking wasn't working too well last night.:D

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
You're right they aren't the same team of the last two years....They are better. Secondly, they didn't own us, they won by ONE touchdown. I just got back from grading film and we had 8 fumbles in that game lost 3 which lead to 17 points for Wylie. Wylie is a very good team and Gary Edwards is just as good a player as I have seen in a long while. I will say this though, if someone can find a way to contain Gary and not let him run the ball then they can hold Wylie to probably 7 points max. It just won't ever happen. Go Wylie, Win state in Div. 1!!!!! Great post Tweeder. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Boy, what a contradicting statement. First part should have said loser like you read. I had the second part about the winner playing Monahans and Sweetwater right. Should have gone to be and got some sleep. Multi-tasking wasn't working too well last night.:D

LOL! I read the second part...that is where I got confused (hence, my new avatar:p )!!

DaHop72
10-28-2006, 10:18 AM
LOL! I read the second part...that is where I got confused (hence, my new avatar:p )!! http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us) I like the new avatar, but liked the two piece better.:devil:

marlin fan
10-28-2006, 10:18 AM
woohoo WTG snyder!!!

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 10:20 AM
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9292/hystericalko2.gif (http://imageshack.us) I like the new avatar, but liked the two piece better.:devil:

Ha!! I'm sure you did! If we had pulled it off last night, she mighta stayed around for a week or so......see what yall went and did!!:D

Snydertigersrul
10-28-2006, 11:01 AM

Am I doing something wrong?

Snyder probably will play Brownfield in the opening round and then Monahans. The regional game would most like be against Sweetwater.

tigerbyheart
10-28-2006, 11:24 AM
That was a great game to watch... Good luck to the rangers, your boys never gave up... I can now go back to cheering on the Rangers...(unless we happen to meet up in the playoffs):D

Anything is possible...I mean Sweetwater could GIVE another game away, and then we could meet up....:D :D :D

It was great meeting all of you at the M&G!!!

Oh yea, WAY TO GO WYLIE BULLDOGS!!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD WIN!!!!!

Tiger Baseball
10-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Ha!! I'm sure you did! If we had pulled it off last night, she mighta stayed around for a week or so......see what yall went and did!!:D

How about this one for a new avatar! :D :D :D

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2388/mat12pdsmalluj7.jpg

I think this one is the best ever with a 1000 free texts!

IronMustang
10-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Snyder probably will play Brownfield in the opening round and then Monahans. The regional game would most like be against Sweetwater.

i hope it does work out like that..i'd love to send Snyder home to air up those b-balls

tigerbyheart
10-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by IronMustang
i hope it does work out like that..i'd love to send Snyder home to air up those b-balls

Yeah, the way that Sweetwater sent home the Bulldogs???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Greenwood folks ought to like this picture....kinda neat.

Picture (http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0607/Football/Greenwood06/d5.jpg)

mrescape43
10-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by IronMustang

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IronMustang
10-29-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Yeah, the way that Sweetwater sent home the Bulldogs???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How does that work? I didnt know you could get sent home to air up the basketballs after losing a district game..

Ranger Mom
10-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Greenwood folks ought to like this picture....kinda neat.

Picture (http://www.snyder.esc14.net/administration/collins/0607/Football/Greenwood06/d5.jpg)

That is beautiful!!! I had to post the actual picture (instead of the link) and resize it a little, just so I could look at it!!

Thanks!!:D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/MW.jpg

DaHop72
10-30-2006, 01:14 AM
That is beautiful!!! I had to post the actual picture (instead of the link) and resize it a little, just so I could look at it!!

Thanks!!:D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/MW.jpg I don't know if that was the first one or the second one. Greenwood had two different players hurdle defenders during the game.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2006, 09:42 AM
I don't know if that was the first one or the second one. Greenwood had two different players hurdle defenders during the game.

I must have been too busy texting! :p

It always scares me when they do that though!!

GWOOD
10-30-2006, 10:15 AM
I don't know if that was the first one or the second one. Greenwood had two different players hurdle defenders during the game.

This has to be Michael Washington. Logan Bawcom did the same thing on our last drive but I don't think he can get that high.