PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 7 Taylor 10

Old Tiger
10-27-2006, 10:11 PM
nm

hutex04
10-27-2006, 10:12 PM
oh no! rockdale is that a final? gosh rockdale has had some tuff luck this year. They will be loaded the next few years tho

Old Tiger
10-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Final

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-27-2006, 10:38 PM
With this loss, Rockdale is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Next week, they play a very talented Cameron Yoe team for the Battle of the Bell, one of the biggest rivalries in Central Texas, and can serve to be a spoiler to Yoe's playoff hopes. Regardless of the outcome, I have been very proud of the Rockdale team this year, and I can honestly say that I would have rather played and lost with these guys than played for the number one team in the nation. Tigers, you have played with more heart and passion the entire year than any other team that I have ever seen, and that is something that you can be proud of the rest of your lives. I know as one of your fans, we could not have asked for anything more out of you guys, win or lose. We're proud of you guys, so be proud of yourselves.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-27-2006, 11:29 PM
ttt

tiger_94
10-27-2006, 11:35 PM
sounds like a good game, hopefully the tigers can upset Cameron next week.. should be a good year next year for Rockdale.

infamous
10-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
With this loss, Rockdale is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Next week, they play a very talented Cameron Yoe team for the Battle of the Bell, one of the biggest rivalries in Central Texas, and can serve to be a spoiler to Yoe's playoff hopes. Regardless of the outcome, I have been very proud of the Rockdale team this year, and I can honestly say that I would have rather played and lost with these guys than played for the number one team in the nation. Tigers, you have played with more heart and passion the entire year than any other team that I have ever seen, and that is something that you can be proud of the rest of your lives. I know as one of your fans, we could not have asked for anything more out of you guys, win or lose. We're proud of you guys, so be proud of yourselves.

Rockdale>>>>>>>>> Cameron Yoe's trash can>>>>> Cameron Yoe's missing light bulbs on the scoreboard>>>>> Cameron Yoe

there we go

let's get em' Rockdale!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by tiger_94
sounds like a good game, hopefully the tigers can upset Cameron next week.. should be a good year next year for Rockdale.

This was actually a good year for Rockdale. If you look back, in every game that they played in, they played against teams with the upper hand. The reality of the situation was Rockdale never had the greatest players or athletes this season, but they played, they played with more heart than any team that I have ever witnessed, and they were lucky enough to win some games. I'm not saying that to get down on the guys, I'm one of their biggest fans, but the truth is the truth, and that fact did not stop them from giving it all they had. Rockdale definately had more heart than any team they played this year, and being able to say after a game that you played the hardest you possibly can with everything you have is more important than the numbers that are left up on the scoreboard, and that is what those guys did. Finish the season on a positive note, Tigers.

Pudlugger
10-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Well Rockdale hasn't had a break this season but have played tough and close to some fine football teams. from what I hear they will only get better in the coming seasons with a strong freshman class. Good luck against the Yoe. Now you're playing for the fun and love of the game. No pressure, just enjoy it.:clap: