lostaussie
10-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I left at half with Gilmer leading 35-0. game now in 4th 55-6

lostaussie
10-27-2006, 10:19 PM
62-12 final

Hupernikomen
10-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Haven't paid too close of attention to the buckeyes this year. Who did they play predistrict besides Tatum? That is the only name I remember seeing.

lostaussie
10-27-2006, 10:25 PM
the Bus rolled tonight as Justin "Bus" Johnson gained 168 yards on 9 carries and the Bucks had over 600 yards of total offense.

lostaussie
10-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Haven't paid too close of attention to the buckeyes this year. Who did they play predistrict besides Tatum? That is the only name I remember seeing. played a team from Las Vegas in the opener and also Daingerfield and Atlanta.

Hupernikomen
10-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
played a team from Las Vegas in the opener and also Daingerfield and Atlanta.

Thanks. Sometimes rolling through district and first couple rounds of playoffs can come back to bite you. Hopefully Gilmer won't experience that. 2 out of 3 looking like as close to a "sure thing" as there is in high school football. Of course we all know that isn't true. Good luck the rest of the way.

Aesculus gilmus
10-27-2006, 11:20 PM
I notice Gilmer's projected (by some) opponent in the Div I title game, Palestine, got beat by Madisonville tonight. So there's no sure thing, you're right. However, I think the only question in the final two regular season games is whether anyone will come within 20 points of Gilmer, which is our closest margin of victory so far this season.

Someone on Smoaky.com thinks Cuero has just now been assured of going Div II tonight because Gonzales won again. I thought Gonzales had already won enough district games before tonight to assure that. At least that's the impression I got on here last wekend.