Anyone have the Box scores and stats?

SintonFan
10-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by HM33
Anyone have the Box scores and stats?
In the morn... right now I'm headed to the Riverwalk!:clap: :cool: :p

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Sinton mistakes kept Mathis in this game, it almost cost them in the end for not putting them away early. Mathis had no offense til the 4th quarter when they put some drives but those drives stalled.

44INAROW
10-27-2006, 10:52 PM
So what does Sinton beating Mathis do to the District race? Is Orange Grove the biggest school?

pirate4state
10-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
So what does Sinton beating Mathis do to the District race? Is Orange Grove the biggest school? It keeps us alive!!! :thumbsup: If we can beat Aransas Pass and beat Ingleside - we'll have a beautiful mess!!!! :D

gobbler grad
10-27-2006, 10:54 PM
way to go Pirates...:clap:

pirate4state
10-27-2006, 10:54 PM
:cheerl: :cheerl: WAY TO FIGHT SINTON PIRATES!!!!
:cheerl: :cheerl:

SintonFan
10-27-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:cheerl: :cheerl: WAY TO FIGHT SINTON PIRATES!!!!
:cheerl: :cheerl:
Congratulations
PIRATES!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
10-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
A holding call after a Int.
And a block in the back after an Int

Roughing the passer, and a clip.
Both are illegal in Football.

SintonFan
10-27-2006, 11:34 PM
The Cuero kiddos are already anticipating a 1st round matchup and they are starting the smack talk early imho... very early:nerd:

swarm
10-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Didn't sinton have a touchdown called back right before half.

pirate4state
10-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Yes a TD was called back.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2006, 11:38 PM

lol and where did those plays occur once inside the 15 and the other inside the 20 of mathis, both sinton mistakes could have put sinton up by at least 27-0. sinton needs to eliminate those mistakes and they will have taken big steps to being a much better offensive team than what it had in the start of the season. Sinton punted once the whole game.

maroonpirate04
10-28-2006, 01:26 AM
CONGRATS SINTON ON A TOUGH VICTORY!!!

WHERE THE REAL PIRATES RULE 30-3A:D

2006 TREASURE BOWL WINNER :clap: :clap:

piratebg
10-28-2006, 07:09 AM
Way to go Sinton Pirates :clap: :clap: :clap:
Never give up!!! Never surrender!!!

Here are some stats from the CC Caller Times

Sinton Mathis

rushing: 40-203 26-150
passing: 4-8 2-7
pass yards: 77 27
punts: 2-37 4-30
penalties: 5-40 4-30

sinton66
10-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
lol and where did those plays occur once inside the 15 and the other inside the 20 of mathis, both sinton mistakes could have put sinton up by at least 27-0. sinton needs to eliminate those mistakes and they will have taken big steps to being a much better offensive team than what it had in the start of the season. Sinton punted once the whole game.

Sinton punted twice. One kinda short early and one beauty by Trent Hesseltine late in the game.

Phil C
10-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
So what does Sinton beating Mathis do to the District race? Is Orange Grove the biggest school?

Actually Orange Grove is one of the smaller schools. Ingleside is the biggest school now with Sinton second. Since Ingleside is in the playoffs they will be Division 1.

luvhoops34
10-28-2006, 11:07 AM
I would have never thought the score would be so close! This is not the Sinton of old! Congrats on your win!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I would have never thought the score would be so close! This is not the Sinton of old! Congrats on your win!

yes sinton has usually played close games with Mathis, even when Sinton was rank high. its safe to say Mathis let it slip by its fingers late in the game. Open receiver just off his fingertips for a go ahead TD.

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 11:21 AM
I would have never thought the score would be so close! This is not the Sinton of old! Congrats on your win! Well, duh....where have you been???

We have been struggling all year, but our boys are FINALLY, slowly but surely, coming around!!! They can't let up this week. Aransas Pass is a young, promising team with some talent and they lost a heart breaker to West Oso. Sinton will have to continue to improve this week and get another win so we can do our best to be disruptive in week 10!!! :devil:

GO, FIGHT, WIN SINTON PIRATES!!!

footballgal
10-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Congratulaions to the Sinton Pirates, way to go. :clap: I knew they could rebound, right Rita?

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by footballgal
Congratulaions to the Sinton Pirates, way to go. :clap: I knew they could rebound, right Rita? Yes, you did!! Thank you!!! :) Nice win for PI :clap: :clap: Good Luck against Rio Hondo!!! :thumbsup:

footballgal
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Thanks, It will be a tough game, but I expect the Tarpons to rise to the occasion. So AP is next for Sinton?

piratebg
10-28-2006, 11:34 AM

They are definitely not the Sinton of old, but they are trying hard. A win is a win, and that's all we need right now.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2006, 11:38 AM
A win against AP and Sinton is in the playoffs.OG needs one win and a WO loss and they are in. Then Sinton,OG and Ingleside will be 30-3a playoff reps. week 10 would decide the seeding.
Teams still with a shot at the playoffs:

Sinton remaining games:
@AP
Ingleside

OG remaining games: OG win and WO loss they are in.
Mathis
@West Oso

WO remaining games:They win the last 2 they are in if Mathis gets one more loss.
@Ingleside
Orange Grove

Mathis remaining games :will need to win out and get some help from other teams.
@OG
AP

Ingleside not officially in but a win over WO puts them in for sure.

sinton66
10-28-2006, 11:47 AM

Mathis always gets up for Sinton. This year, Sinton mistakes on O let them keep it close. It shouldn't have ended that close IMO. Our offense was moving the ball well in the first half, and struggled in the second half. Whatever halftime adjustments we made on O didn't seem to work too well. Anyone who saw this game should be able to tell you that Sinton's D pulled this game out for us.

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Ingleside not officially in but a win over WO puts them in for sure. :confused: I think with 3 wins they are in, no? I don't think West Oso has what it takes to beat the Mustangs, but stranger things have happened!! :eek:

sinton66
10-28-2006, 11:48 AM
:confused: I think with 3 wins they are in, no? I don't think West Oso has what it takes to beat the Mustangs, but stranger things have happened!! :eek:

Yes, 3 wins should get you in. Can you say 3 way tie for the DC?:D

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Yes, 3 wins should get you in. Can you say 3 way tie for the DC?:D I sure can. 3 way tie for the DC. BRING IT!! :D :devil: :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Ingleside stays at 3 wins then that means WO beat them and WO wins over OG they are 3-2,Mathis wins out they are 3-2 and a Sinton loss next week but win at ingleside they are 3-2, that would mean OG lost the last 2 games and finsih 2-3

Sinton 3-2
WO 3-2
Mathis 3-2
Ingleside 3-2

good luck if that happens of who makes it in. But Sinton wins over all 3 that would put them in. Then u have WO beating Ingleside, Ingleside beating Mathis and Mathis beating WO. So they are not in officially but this is a long shot if this happens. A Sinton win against AP and they are in:)

99IHSMustang
10-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Ingleside stays at 3 wins then that means WO beat them and WO wins over OG they are 3-2,Mathis wins out they are 3-2 and a Sinton loss next week but win at ingleside they are 3-2, that would mean OG lost the last 2 games and finsih 2-3

Sinton 3-2
WO 3-2
Mathis 3-2
Ingleside 3-2

good luck if that happens of who makes it in. But Sinton wins over all 3 that would put them in. Then u have WO beating Ingleside, Ingleside beating Mathis and Mathis beating WO. So they are not in officially but this is a long shot if this happens. A Sinton win against AP and they are in:)

Lets just hope that this doesn't happen... Last night at Bulldog Stadium one of the Booster club parents unveiled a T-Shirt made specifically for the Sinton game . I have to admit.... The statement on it was a good one. I am not going to tell you guys what it said becuase I want it to be a suprise... lol

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Lets just hope that this doesn't happen... Last night at Bulldog Stadium one of the Booster club parents unveiled a T-Shirt made specifically for the Sinton game . I have to admit.... The statement on it was a good one. I am not going to tell you guys what it said becuase I want it to be a suprise... lol :thinking: :thinking: I wonder what it could be?? I'm intrigued. I hope whatever you clever boosters came up with will just make us laugh harder when we beat you!!!! :p :p :p :p

99IHSMustang
10-28-2006, 02:20 PM
:thinking: :thinking: I wonder what it could be?? I'm intrigued. I hope whatever you clever boosters came up with will just make us laugh harder when we beat you!!!! :p :p :p :p

We will just have to wait and see said the blind man.

pirate4state
10-28-2006, 02:29 PM
We will just have to wait and see said the blind man. THAT'S IT??? :doh: :( You are NO fun!!! :hand: :D

rgn4fb
10-28-2006, 07:00 PM

Sinton 3-2
WO 3-2
Mathis 3-2
Ingleside 3-2

good luck if that happens of who makes it in. But Sinton wins over all 3 that would put them in. Then u have WO beating Ingleside, Ingleside beating Mathis and Mathis beating WO. So they are not in officially but this is a long shot if this happens. A Sinton win against AP and they are in:) That WOULD be a strange situation, but due to the usual positive negative point scenario usually used in determining playoff teams with ties in the district, I think Ingleside is in no matter what. They have +18 against Mathis (18 is usually the most a team can get even though I believe Ingleside beat that team by 19) Mathis is currently -1 (-18 with loss to Ingleside and +17 with win over Oso) West Oso is currently -17 (with loss to Mathis) If West Oso would beat Ingleside by 18 or more points, Ingleside would have a total positive-negative point of 0 (zero), and West Oso would have positive-negative points of +1, Mathis is already at -1. Therefore in this scenario, Sinton, West Oso, and Ingleside are in the playoffs with Sinton probably facing Yoakum, West Oso facing Cuero, and Ingleside facing Gonzales. Perhaps there is another senario where Ingleside is not already in, but I can't figure it out. After this week we will find out much more.

GOFOR2
10-28-2006, 09:54 PM
:thinking: :thinking: I wonder what it could be?? I'm intrigued. I hope whatever you clever boosters came up with will just make us laugh harder when we beat you!!!! :p :p :p :p

Seawall Sally and company has had plenty of time to come up with ideas for "statement" shirts...because this is their last and only chance at winning anything of any magnitude.

Sinton94
10-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Last night at Bulldog Stadium one of the Booster club parents unveiled a T-Shirt made specifically for the Sinton game . I have to admit.... The statement on it was a good one. I am not going to tell you guys what it said becuase I want it to be a suprise... lol

Unveiled a Sinton shirt before the OG game! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

How about Ingleside on the front and "SINTON WANNA-BE" on the back!

Maybe your BC should share the profits with Sinton's BC, since everything ya'll do and say revolves around Sinton!:D

Your AC's comments in the CC times about Sinton losing before the Ingleside Game was a class act as well!!

We'll stick to one game at a time...............Thank You Very Much!
:D

99IHSMustang
10-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94

How about Ingleside on the front and "SINTON WANNA-BE" on the back!

blah..blah..blah.. Is that the best you could come up with.. lol

Maybe your BC should share the profits with Sinton's BC, since everything ya'll do and say revolves around Sinton!:D

Sure it does

Your AC's comments in the CC times about Sinton losing before the Ingleside Game was a class act as well!!

Didn't he graduate from Sinton ISD??? :thinking: I guess he learned from the best.

pirate4state
10-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Didn't he graduate from Sinton ISD??? :thinking: I guess he learned from the best. I could say something really nasty here, but I won't. :devil: Although, there is always next week!!! :evillol:

Phil C
10-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Hey Sinton fans. A plot to get our minds off Aransas Pass. Let's concentrate on AP this week then let's worry about Ingleside.

FIRST THINGS FIRST!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

99IHSMustang
10-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I could say something really nasty here, but I won't. :devil: Although, there is always next week!!! :evillol:

"Come on Cledus!"

pirate4state
10-30-2006, 02:54 PM
"Come on Cledus!" You hush your mouth and wait your turn!!! :mad: :p :D