PDA

View Full Version : MARLIN

BeatMARLIN
09-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey everyone!.. i want to say one thing... WAY TO GO BURNET!!! it's good that yall beat marlin because the marlin boys always think they're the best at everything and now they see they're NOT! marlin would be alot better team if the team would actually act like a team and not have such bad attitudes like they do...i'm just saying that the only thing marlin has on their mind is winning they dont want to be a good team they just want to win. so this week is ennis and let me tell yall last year was just luck for the bulldogs get it together and yall can beat marlin!
GO ENNIS

espn1
09-30-2003, 09:40 PM
BeatMARLIN:
Hey everyone!.. i want to say one thing... WAY TO GO BURNET!!! it's good that yall beat marlin because the marlin boys always think they're the best at everything and now they see they're NOT! marlin would be alot better team if the team would actually act like a team and not have such bad attitudes like they do...i'm just saying that the only thing marlin has on their mind is winning they dont want to be a good team they just want to win. so this week is ennis and let me tell yall last year was just luck for the bulldogs get it together and yall can beat marlin!
GO ENNISMarlin is going to suprise a lot of people.