PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale at State

KTownBalla
11-03-2002, 09:16 PM
Who thinks Kennedale can get to the State Finals? Who thinks they can win it all?

They have the offense to outscore teams. They have the run defense, and they can slow the pass game down.

Texas11
11-03-2002, 09:20 PM
I believe kennedale will go far but once they play a team with a good run defense and a team that can pound the ball and keep it away from the offense than kennedale might be into some trouble

leopards03
11-03-2002, 10:38 PM
Mattew I agree with you on the outstand offense of Kennedale...but how can u say the have no defense...i mean sure they have played good in the district but think about it their district was weak expect for everman and look at the game those our the kinds of team their going to be playing in the playoff...i dont think they have a shot cuz of one reason...NO DEFENSE...

Jimbotex40
11-03-2002, 10:55 PM
thanks for letting us know that you are a new member that has no clue what you are talking about, leopards 03.

that way, we can ignore your future posts knowing that you only boast in your own team.

be realistic and not so biased on your opinions

jason
11-03-2002, 11:00 PM
HAHA....so truthful Jimbo

leopards03
11-03-2002, 11:05 PM
First of all i am not a new user i just got a new name and second i dont just cheer for my own team their our alot of good teams out their but kennedale has no defense i seen them play i mean what more do you want...ill tell you want i know that Newton has one hell of a defense..so i am just tellin you my opinion...i think Kennedale has no defense

Jimbotex40
11-03-2002, 11:09 PM
ok,
that i can accept leopards 03

Matthew328
11-03-2002, 11:55 PM
HOw did my name come up in this topic?? LOL As for Kennedale making it to state..they have the talent to win the region no question...but everyone is counting out Bridgeport...I don't think that is smart...B'port will be ready for Kennedale and it should be a heck of a game..Kennedale you asked for Bridgeport..now you got em...it just seems like everyone is forgetting about a really good team that won't lay down for Kennedale

bigbullbacker
11-04-2002, 12:09 AM
I agree matt ,It should be a heck of a rematch B'port will suit up and for 4 quarters give the fans their money worth as will Kennedale. Last year at this time we were hopin to make the playoffs.It doesnt matter what happen last year,
I believe it will come down to whichever teams
makes the fewest mistakes. Kennedale is a top 10 team! One thing for sure I'll be there will be there!GO BULLS

Texas11
11-04-2002, 12:10 AM
I agree, Bridgeport is a great team lead by their awsome passing game. It will be probably the best matchup in the 1st round. Its just sad to think that one of the top teams in state will be sitting at home after the 1st round.

cts76325i@skool
11-04-2002, 10:36 AM
if and when kennedale gets past the first round i see them going all the way.

slpybear the bullfan
11-04-2002, 07:00 PM
Well, all the Kennedale folks wanted another shot at us. Guess they will get it.

Should be a great game and I won't lie and say we aren't looking to it... But right now we need to make sure we stay focused on our Game with Sanger.

Hopefully, we will be talking this up then...

Get 'em Bulls!

KTownBalla
11-04-2002, 07:26 PM
Last year against Bridgeport, we were up 28-7 at the half, and Bridgeport didn't do nething until the 4th quarter, at that point is when we fell apart. We gave up easy passes in the flats and in the middle. It won't happen this year, I promise.

What do u mean no defense!?!?! We kept Everman under their average of 40+ points. We have had 3 shut outs. In addition to that, people said our pass defense was weak, we proved that it wasn't against Glen Rose.

The One
11-04-2002, 10:41 PM
Gosh, makes you kind of wonder what would have happend if they would have been there the first 3 quarters. They will play 4 quarters this game and I GUARANTEE THAT!!!

leopards03
11-06-2002, 09:46 PM
You know what's so funny is how Kennedale is talking about winning state already, and we haven't even hit the first round of the playoffs. Every team can talk, but after its all over only two teams have the right to talk.

Texas11
11-06-2002, 11:16 PM
Well I believe Bridgeport is going to lose. Lately Ive seen Kennedale's defensive backfield and I believe they can hold brigeports passing game. But whatever happens it will be a great game.

Texas11
11-06-2002, 11:16 PM
Well I believe Bridgeport is going to lose. Lately Ive seen Kennedale's defensive backfield and I believe they can hold brigeports passing game. But whatever happens it will be a great game.