PDA

View Full Version : It is amazing to me...

Ranger Mom
05-25-2003, 10:04 PM
how much this board has grown and how active it is. I remember when I joined last June I think it was. There seemed to be about 10 of us that were using it actively. One topic could stay on the first page for days! Now...if I miss a couple of days, I have to go back and read everything that was posted and sometimes have to go to page 2.

AIN'T IT GREAT?!?!?!? :D

<small>[ May 25, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

sinton66
05-25-2003, 10:10 PM
Yes it is great. And you are one of the people I will seek out when I am on the 'low. For sure, I enjoy all of your musings. There really are some good people on here, and I thoroughy enjoy it. :)

<small>[ May 25, 2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

VWG
05-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Same here for me too. This website is extremely organized, and the majority of the people who post messages, etc.. are top notch.
I would challenge any other website in the country that could have an advantage over 3A Down Low.

RBARKER
05-26-2003, 09:46 PM
I am member #48 on this board and when I signed up it was quite slow, But now the board is very much alive. I don't Post as much as some but I do come on here every day to check out the post. When my home team moves up one day to 4A it will be a sad day because I will never find a site like this for 4A. I at least have one more year so I will enjoy it while it last.

Gobbla2001
05-26-2003, 10:36 PM
When your team moves up to 4A, why don't you and another 4A fan make a 4A site... All it takes is a little time and effort and it's fun... Just think about how the concept of the 3A Downlow was thought of; bc1 and I were just plain out bored, so we decided to do something, then it turned into a passion and is now a very successful site... But it could not be as successful without the fans, and there are fans everywhere... As long as there are serious 4A fans around the State of Texas, there is potential for a 4A website...

RBARKER
05-27-2003, 11:06 AM
Gobbla2001:
When your team moves up to 4A, why don't you and another 4A fan make a 4A site... All it takes is a little time and effort and it's fun... Just think about how the concept of the 3A Downlow was thought of; bc1 and I were just plain out bored, so we decided to do something, then it turned into a passion and is now a very successful site... But it could not be as successful without the fans, and there are fans everywhere... As long as there are serious 4A fans around the State of Texas, there is potential for a 4A website...Thats a great idea Gobbla and something I will look into. I hope that I can find people that put in the effort that the administrators do on this site.

Gobbla2001
05-27-2003, 11:47 AM
You can, I'm sure... Hell, bc1's team is up in 4A now but she is still hanging with the 3A crowd, who knows, she could maybe help you...

All and all it is very fun.... I believe if it were ran like this site, a 4A site could be more successful, just look at 5atexasfootball.com, they had somewhere around 3 million hits last season...

I think you'd have a blast...

Bandera YaYa
05-27-2003, 04:56 PM
RAnger Mom..it has been great getting to know you and SOME of the others on here....hope you have a great summer....graduation is Friday and most of my Dogs will be crossing that stage. Don't know if I'll keep up with this any more, but has been real entertaining (except for those serious fellas who have no sense of humor!) You have always been gracious and several times, 'bout made me pee in my pants!!!! Good luck to your kids still in school, tell them to keep beleiving....wishes do come true!! Peace and Ya Ya!!

District303aPastPlayer
05-28-2003, 12:05 AM
Thank you guys for makin this a great site for me to come to.
-aaron

exbccards76'smom
05-28-2003, 01:02 AM
My own Bridge City Cardinal has been graduated for 3 years now. But I still enjoy keeping up with all the news and views. 3A Down Low rules!! :D

sinfan75
05-28-2003, 04:03 PM
WOW!I been on here since August,2001.I'm startin to feel like a senior citizen onhere! :p

sinton66
05-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Not gonna TOUCH that one!! :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
05-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Ditto!! :D

Jacket2000
05-28-2003, 05:53 PM
Hell, there are a few that have been here since before the black background! THOSE are the senior citizens.
J2K