PDA

View Full Version : did anyone get a waco trib today???

marlin fan
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM
nm

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM
no ;)

sahen
10-27-2006, 11:31 AM
y marlin? i can get one when i go back to class if there is a good reason...

marlin fan
10-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by sahen
y marlin? i can get one when i go back to class if there is a good reason... Just wanted to see the predictions for marlin

3afan
10-27-2006, 01:31 PM
who they playin'?

marlin fan
10-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
who they playin'? Teague

CHS_Grad '85
10-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Is this what you're looking for?

#4 Marlin (6-1, 4-0)

at Teague (6-1, 4-0)

With the exact same record and a chance to pull off a huge win at home, I would think Teague would be psyched to host Marlin.

But in talking with Lions coach Kevin Hayes on Thursday, he seemed guarded.

“We’re not building up like it’s the Super Bowl,” Hayes said. “I think if you start building it up on Monday, by Friday you come out flat.”

Hayes instead has kept a normal routine with his young team.

When asked what the key would be when Teague has the ball, Hayes went fundamental and replied, “scoring.”

The Lions have the personnel — running quarterback Quentin Coleman and running back James Green — to do that with big plays.

But Marlin practically wrote the book on gamebreaking scoring plays. Charles Hitchens has settled in at quarterback for the Bulldogs, evidenced by his 256 total yards and four touchdowns last week.

Marlin 34, Teague 21

marlin fan
10-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Is this what you're looking for?

#4 Marlin (6-1, 4-0)

at Teague (6-1, 4-0)

With the exact same record and a chance to pull off a huge win at home, I would think Teague would be psyched to host Marlin.

But in talking with Lions coach Kevin Hayes on Thursday, he seemed guarded.

“We’re not building up like it’s the Super Bowl,” Hayes said. “I think if you start building it up on Monday, by Friday you come out flat.”

Hayes instead has kept a normal routine with his young team.

When asked what the key would be when Teague has the ball, Hayes went fundamental and replied, “scoring.”

The Lions have the personnel — running quarterback Quentin Coleman and running back James Green — to do that with big plays.

But Marlin practically wrote the book on gamebreaking scoring plays. Charles Hitchens has settled in at quarterback for the Bulldogs, evidenced by his 256 total yards and four touchdowns last week.

Marlin 34, Teague 21 sort of !! thanks!!!