PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/Wylie M&G Details

injuredinmelee
10-27-2006, 08:06 AM
We will be meeting at Enriques for Dinner at 6-6:15ish this evening. The reservations are under 3ADownlow. For those of you unfortunate enough not to be able to make dinner we will also be meeting by the concession stands and visiting team buses at halftime. Everyone drive safe and pray that the kids have an injury free night.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2006, 08:13 AM
See the link below for the fans that intend to come and talk trash. We ahve a special dining option for you tonight.

Unfriendly fans (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53467)

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 08:59 AM
mmm...margaritas (though the ones at Abuelos are MUCH better! ;))

Did you find anything about tmrw yet Rick?

GetRDoneStangs
10-27-2006, 03:43 PM
The traveling shirt arrived in the mail today!! ....:clap:... I will have at Enriques, but I will need to cut out a little early to get to the Stadium for pre-game stuff. I will try and make the half-time M&G as well. If you want to sign the shirt and miss me I will be on the Sweetwater sidelines and around after the game.:cool: :cool::clap:

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 03:44 PM
I think we should have a post game m&g @ Wild Wings or something of the sort. We can all grab our favorite beverage (ahh...I can't wait for the cheap prices of West Texas again) and I can meet those from SW and sign the shirt too! ;)

TheDOCTORdre
10-27-2006, 03:46 PM
well im working out a few kinks but i should be at enriques tonight, if not see y'all at halftime

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 03:49 PM
if anybody is interested in my post game suggestion...get with Injured...he has my cell # so somebody can let me know. Yall have fun at the game...

STANG RED
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I think we should have a post game m&g @ Wild Wings or something of the sort. We can all grab our favorite beverage (ahh...I can't wait for the cheap prices of West Texas again) and I can meet those from SW and sign the shirt too! ;)

Thats a great idea. Lets make it so.

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Thats a great idea. Lets make it so.
I sent injured a PM so he'll read this but in case he doesn't somebody fill him in at Enriques I guess. I should be finished at SING by the time the game is over so hopefully I can be at WW's by 1030-11. That allows for an hour or so of festivities (I sure don't miss the midnight ABI curfew!) ;)

STANG RED
10-27-2006, 03:57 PM
I sent injured a PM so he'll read this but in case he doesn't somebody fill him in at Enriques I guess. I should be finished at SING by the time the game is over so hopefully I can be at WW's by 1030-11. That allows for an hour or so of festivities (I sure don't miss the midnight ABI curfew!) ;)

I still cant believe your going to be in Abilene and miss this game, of all games! :eek:

pirate4state
10-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
The traveling shirt arrived in the mail today!! ....:clap:... I will have at Enriques, but I will need to cut out a little early to get to the Stadium for pre-game stuff. I will try and make the half-time M&G as well. If you want to sign the shirt and miss me I will be on the Sweetwater sidelines and around after the game.:cool: :cool::clap: :cheerl: :cheerl: woo hoo!!! Everyone have fun!!!! :thumbsup:

Don't forget to take pictures!!!! :D

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I still cant believe your going to be in Abilene and miss this game, of all games! :eek:

it is what it is. I had planned on being there too...but life gets in the way sometimes. Heck...I only donated God knows how much money to HSU so I might as well go support my alma mater when I can! ;) I guess for now I'm holding out for Wylie/Decatur as my first Wylie game of the year.

I just now remember I went to Graham/Dallas Bishop Lynch so I have been to 1 game this season...

GetRDoneStangs
10-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Don't forget to take pictures!!!!

No problem!!! I have a brand new camera to try out!!

It may be Sunday before I get them out...going to a "Cook-Off" as soon as the game is over. I'll be staying in the travel trailer for the next couple of nights......driving home from cook-offs is NOT a good idea!:D :D :D

STANG RED
10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
it is what it is. I had planned on being there too...but life gets in the way sometimes. Heck...I only donated God knows how much money to HSU so I might as well go support my alma mater when I can! ;) I guess for now I'm holding out for Wylie/Decatur as my first Wylie game of the year.

I just now remember I went to Graham/Dallas Bishop Lynch so I have been to 1 game this season...

Yea, I know what you mean. You gatta do what ya gotta do.
I've only been able to make 4 games so far this year myself, and one of those was Wylie @ Wimberly. Hopeing for a few playoff games of interest though in the Austin area, when the time comes. I swore I was going to see LH & Cuero play at least once this year, with me being down there so close, but I havent made it happen yet.

Stownhorse
10-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Im not gunna be able to make Enriques tonight but i will see yall at halftime

Adidas410s
10-27-2006, 04:22 PM
that...or I'll have the poker chips in the back of the car if anybody wants to play! ;)

Stownhorse
10-27-2006, 04:24 PM
that...or I'll have the poker chips in the back of the car if anybody wants to play! ;)

haha:D ...idk if this is true but I heard it was sold out