PDA

View Full Version : good ole texas country music...

jason
10-26-2006, 07:45 PM
....jason boland tonight in stephenville......

"..i want a rich young dumb........."

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by jason

HEY!!! I know that song!!

(I think I am the one who turned you onto it!!):D

jason
10-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HEY!!! I know that song!!

(I think I am the one who turned you onto it!!):D oh, you've turned me onto more than just that :d :eek:

carter08
10-26-2006, 07:49 PM

they had better not play that in concert

...drive me around in her cadillac...

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 07:49 PM
oh, you've turned me onto more than just that :-d :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

jason
10-26-2006, 07:50 PM
"....3 feet tall.....who stands about to here.....with a flat spot on her head so i can rest my beer...."

3afan
10-26-2006, 07:50 PM
yeah!

:eek:

Hansum Stranger
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
"....3 feet tall.....who stands about to here.....with a flat spot on her head so i can rest my beer...."

Sounds like greatness

carter08
10-26-2006, 07:52 PM
...she recently inherited a liquor store...

handNthedirt
10-26-2006, 08:16 PM
big shot rich man....jager is his drink...take him and the stragglers some shots up to the stage!

LHMom
10-26-2006, 08:30 PM

I think my son is there, also. Say hi for me. LOL

Bull19
10-26-2006, 08:40 PM
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYBODY CAN LIKE BOLAND. HE CANT SING FOR CRAP AND HE'S A FREAKING DRUGIE. MAKES ME WANNA THROW UP EVERYTIME I HEAR IS VOICE. THAT JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION THOUGH

bobcat1
10-27-2006, 06:30 AM
n/m woops

bobcat1
10-27-2006, 06:30 AM
And you are the one that is in every town. Rich Dumb and Young is great! Who sings My New Tony Lamas? I love that song.

Vrabird
10-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Derryl Dodd sings my New Tony Lamas!!! Seen him in concert.

Old Tiger
10-27-2006, 07:39 AM

"..i want a rich young dumb........." greatness

Gobbla2001
10-27-2006, 10:19 AM
I have two Boland songs in my latest burned CD... Mary and Somewhere down in Texas...

Boland's good and his guitar/steel player looks like a native american on steroids...

Not a huge Boland fan... his voice isn't the best, but it's a good one... just right for Texas/Red Dirt music...

CHS_CG
10-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
And you are the one that is in every town. Rich Dumb and Young is great! Who sings My New Tony Lamas? I love that song.

" I thought I saw a big ole crack.... in my new tony lamas!"

handNthedirt
10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYBODY CAN LIKE BOLAND. HE CANT SING FOR CRAP AND HE'S A FREAKING DRUGIE. MAKES ME WANNA THROW UP EVERYTIME I HEAR IS VOICE. THAT JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION THOUGH

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but most musicians alter their minds, one way or the other....guess you can't stand Willie, or Elvis, either?

tortilla_man

He put him self through rehab, people brought him shots and he just gave him them off to his band players, also didnt see him smoke a cig at all like pre rehab time. saw him at the jolly fox this past wed. and also doesnt do the nympo song, he hasnt played it in over a year due to problem with orginal writer of that song.

Bull19
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I have two Boland songs in my latest burned CD... Mary and Somewhere down in Texas...

Boland's good and his guitar/steel player looks like a native american on steroids...

Not a huge Boland fan... his voice isn't the best, but it's a good one... just right for Texas/Red Dirt music...

US AUSTIN COUNTY FOLK LIKE TO CALL HIS STEEL PLAYER JOHN REDCORN

tortilla_man
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM
he is new cd comes out on tuesday, he played some of his new stuff, sounded pretty good, didnt hear any refrecenes to drugs like in his previous albums.

Gobbla2001
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM
US AUSTIN COUNTY FOLK LIKE TO CALL HIS STEEL PLAYER JOHN REDCORN

ha, now that's funny...

Bull19
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by tortilla_man
He put him self through rehab, people brought him shots and he just gave him them off to his band players, also didnt see him smoke a cig at all like pre rehab time. saw him at the jolly fox this past wed. and also doesnt do the nympo song, he hasnt played it in over a year due to problem with orginal writer of that song.

HE WASNT IN REHAB FOR THE DRINKING,,,, I PLAY WITH A BAND THAT PLAYS THE SOUTH CENTRAL, CENTRAL TX AREA AND WE DID A SHOW WITH JACK INGRAM BOUT YEAR AGO I GUESS AND JACK SAID THAT THE NIGHT BEFORE THEY DID A SHOW FOR BOLAND, ONE THAT HE CANCELED BECASUE HE SAID BOLAND WAS IN DRUG REHAB

Gobbla2001
10-27-2006, 10:58 AM
it was coke... he cancelled a show out at Schroeder a day before to enter rehab... good decision he made, hear he's straight these days...

What band do you play with Bull

Bull19
10-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
it was coke... he cancelled a show out at Schroeder a day before to enter rehab... good decision he made, hear he's straight these days...

What band do you play with Bull

I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU BUT THEN SOMEBODY MIGHT FIND OUT MY IDENTITY, I THINK I ALREADY SAID TO MUCH,,, BUT IF YOU READ SOME OF MY POSTS FROM THE PAST YOU COULD FIGURE IT OUT, BUT ITS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE OF DOING ALL THAT IN MY OPINION

Gobbla2001
10-27-2006, 11:04 AM
I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU BUT THEN SOMEBODY MIGHT FIND OUT MY IDENTITY, I THINK I ALREADY SAID TO MUCH,,, BUT IF YOU READ SOME OF MY POSTS FROM THE PAST YOU COULD FIGURE IT OUT, BUT ITS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE OF DOING ALL THAT IN MY OPINION

well that isn't fun...