PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood/Snyder M&G Roll Call!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Who's gonna be there??

I figured that that the east end of the field at the fence in front of the concession stand might be the best place.

Halftime??

SnyTigBaseB07
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
i'll be there RM!

in spirit atleast.

Snydertigersrul
10-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Who's gonna be there??

I figured that that the east end of the field at the fence in front of the concession stand might be the best place.

Halftime??

Hey RM. County Mrs. STR for sure and I will try and get over there.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm not going to be able to make it, but I will listening to my friend, and yours, Mr. Chuck Montana!:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I'm not going to be able to make it, but I will listening to my friend, and yours, Mr. Chuck Montana!:rolleyes:

Well you have fun!!

I will be listening to "The voice of the Rangers"!! Jack Ross!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 09:22 PM
ttt

DaHop72
10-25-2006, 11:26 PM
I will be there.:D

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 08:33 AM
All of yall (or all 2 of yall anyway:D ) have my phone number, don't ya?

DaHop72
10-26-2006, 08:36 AM
All of yall (or all 2 of yall anyway:D ) have my phone number, don't ya? I do.:thumbsup:

mrescape43
10-26-2006, 08:38 AM
I'll be there.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I'll be there.

Cool!!

Do I need to PM you my phone number?

Black_Magic
10-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Who's gonna be there??

Halftime?? Good spot!! Lets have some coco!!:D Bring a nerf football too. We can have a touch football game during half time.:thumbsup: Hope nobody gets offended where I touch them.:p :blush:

GWOOD
10-26-2006, 09:47 AM
I sure would like to be there and meet everybody. My mom and dad will be with us Friday night and my dad doesn't get around too well so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it or not.

Tiger Baseball, are you going to be there?

pirate4state
10-26-2006, 09:52 AM
Kellye - have you received the shirt yet??

DaHop72
10-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
I sure would like to be there and meet everybody. My mom and dad will be with us Friday night and my dad doesn't get around too well so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it or not.

Tiger Baseball, are you going to be there? He will be there GWOOD.

GWOOD
10-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
He will be there GWOOD.

I just re-read my post. I WILL be at the game--I just don't know if I can make it to the M&G but I am going to try.

DaHop, are you saying Tiger Baseball will be at the M&G or just to the game? And why hasn't he responded yet? Dang, it's been 15 minutes. What else does he have to do?

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Kellye - have you received the shirt yet??

Yes, I got it yesterday.

Along with a sweet little handmade Thanksgiving card....you know the kind where you trace your hand and make a turkey out of it??

Well...G2 made me one of those!!:inlove: :inlove:

DaHop72
10-26-2006, 10:04 AM
I just re-read my post. I WILL be at the game--I just don't know if I can make it to the M&G but I am going to try.

DaHop, are you saying Tiger Baseball will be at the M&G or just to the game? And why hasn't he responded yet? Dang, it's been 15 minutes. What else does he have to do? I guess he is just getting old and slow. He will be at the game and I'm sure he will be at the meet and greet. He made the first two we had so I can't see him missing this one.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 10:05 AM

DaHop, are you saying Tiger Baseball will be at the M&G or just to the game? And why hasn't he responded yet? Dang, it's been 15 minutes. What else does he have to do?

If you can't make it...let me know and I will bring you the shirt to sign!

Where do you sit?? Are you in the reserved section?

pirate4state
10-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Yes, I got it yesterday.

Along with a sweet little handmade Thanksgiving card....you know the kind where you trace your hand and make a turkey out of it??

Well...G2 made me one of those!!:inlove: :inlove:

LOL!! You'd better check that turkey before you hang it up!! :eek: :eek:

Tiger Baseball
10-26-2006, 10:30 AM

I will be at both as long as hop doesn't forget me. :thinking:

Tiger Baseball
10-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Ranger Mom, I just saw a video on another thread that made me laugh. :D I'm going to load up the ole MAYTAG and bring to the M&G. :wave: :wave:

GWOOD
10-26-2006, 10:35 AM
If you can't make it...let me know and I will bring you the shirt to sign!

Where do you sit?? Are you in the reserved section?

I will be sitting on the east side stands and with my dad there I'm sure we will be sitting on the 1st row.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Ranger Mom, I just saw a video on another thread that made me laugh. :D I'm going to load up the ole MAYTAG and bring to the M&G. :wave: :wave:

ROFL!! I saw that earlier......I did NOT expect that.

For some reason, my mind just didn't think "text message"!!:D :D

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2006, 12:36 PM
ROFL!! I saw that earlier......I did NOT expect that.

For some reason, my mind just didn't think "text message"!!:D :D

Ranger Mom, did you find out for me what I asked last night. I do have your number.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Ranger Mom, did you find out for me what I asked last night. I do have your number.

I called the church...it starts at 5:30.

It is a "donation drive" but they are hoping to get people to donate at least $5 a plate.

They will have tables set up in the parking lot and will be cooking on a pit.

If yall decide to eat THERE, call me and let me know. I only live 2 miles down the road from the church!

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 03:20 PM
bttt for anyone who doesn't already know!!

Snydertigersrul
10-27-2006, 03:22 PM
We are probably going to leave around 4:30 or so. I'll call when we get there.