PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone on Here Talk In Your Sleep?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 04:59 PM
I do, all the time....I got a message from my roomate this morning telling me about last night, and this is what my roommate said happened: "You called a cat last night in ur sleep... you sat up in bed and looked down at the foot of your bed and went "come here lil kitty kitty ... come give me kisses.... and then you laid back down and said good girl...." That's just weird, huh?

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 05:04 PM
That's weird that your roommate is up and watching you sleep.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 05:05 PM
No, I go to bed before he does. He said this happened 30 minutes after I passed out. He says I get up and walk around the room sometimes too.

DU_stud04
10-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I do, all the time....I got a message from my roomate this morning telling me about last night, and this is what my roommate said happened: "You called a cat last night in ur sleep... you sat up in bed and looked down at the foot of your bed and went "come here lil kitty kitty ... come give me kisses.... and then you laid back down and said good girl...." That's just weird, huh?

hahahaha, thats freakin hilarious

SintonFan
10-25-2006, 05:31 PM
I do too. My wife says if there is anything she wants to know she just asks me when I'm asleep.:( :D

bulldogman06
10-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I speak german once I go to sleep, it happened 3 nights in a row...

RMAC
10-25-2006, 05:35 PM
I do that crap all the time. So does Adidas, we all talk in our sleep. The youngest brother is the best. He'll have a conversation with you if he wakes up. He'll walk around and do crap in his sleep. It's so much fun.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
I speak german once I go to sleep, it happened 3 nights in a row...

My roommate says I can do some pretty good French when my mind is made up when I'm asleep.

Rabbit'93
10-25-2006, 06:03 PM
i used to be bad when I was younger. Played soccer in the house, went outside in a thunderstorm, and stuff like that. I will wake up once in a while confused about what is going on but I usually fall back to sleep.

infamous
10-25-2006, 06:05 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA give me kisses????

***? why do you call Mandy a cat? :o :o :o :o!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by infamous
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA give me kisses????

***? why do you call Mandy a cat? :o :o :o :o!

Mandy wishes she was that cat, I'm sure.

infamous
10-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Mandy wishes she was that cat, I'm sure.

nah I doubt that. But I bet she wishes you'd stop replacing her with "animals"

bulldogman06
10-25-2006, 06:10 PM
nah I doubt that. But I bet she wishes you'd stop replacing her with "animals"

haha or roommates

infamous
10-25-2006, 06:11 PM
haha or roommates

ooh snap
nah BBDE wants her. It's a fact

DU_stud04
10-25-2006, 06:12 PM
haha or roommates :clap: :clap: :clap:

handNthedirt
10-25-2006, 06:15 PM
I'd be requesting a new roommate if I was yours.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 06:16 PM
I don't think it's that big of a deal, is it?

infamous
10-25-2006, 06:16 PM
can't be that bad. Apparently when I'm three sheets to the wind I get angry and start talking in a british accent. It happened once when I got drunk at a pub in London.

bulldogman06
10-25-2006, 06:17 PM

ask your roommate...

infamous
10-25-2006, 06:17 PM

nah, it could be worse...like you could sleep walk or throw things around.

I once knew a guy who would get up, get dressed and sit in his car and sleep. It was sort of strange.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 06:20 PM
nah, it could be worse...like you could sleep walk or throw things around.

I once knew a guy who would get up, get dressed and sit in his car and sleep. It was sort of strange.

It would be really weird if I were to do that, because I would have to walk 2 miles to get to my truck.

handNthedirt
10-25-2006, 06:26 PM
sounds like the beginning of a dark dark movie....walking and talking in your sleep and what not.

bulldogman06
10-25-2006, 06:30 PM
"The College Station Sleep-walking Massacre"

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 06:32 PM
"The College Station Sleep-walking Massacre"

At least I would be remembered for a long time. :D

bulldogman06
10-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Haha, yea, you might get a statue in the quad

SintonFan
10-25-2006, 09:28 PM
lol
My brother's wife told me he once shook her awake. He then produced a phantom ice cream cone, told her "It's chocolate ice cream!" and insisted she take a lick why saying "It's sooo good, you have to try it... YUM!". He kept shoving this "cone" in her face. She told him to go back to sleep but he started to lick his pillow. lol That story cracks me up all the time.
Your story reminded me of that.:D

sweetwater07
10-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
That's weird that your roommate is up and watching you sleep.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:thumbsup:

MHSvarsity2007
10-25-2006, 09:48 PM
i walk and talk in my sleep. my friends tell me some interesting things that i've said.

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2006, 10:05 PM
I (apparently) talked in my sleep several times a week when I was pregnant with each of the boys, and actually carried on a conversation with lhpd a few times. :doh:

gobblerfan02
10-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Me and my twin brother used to carry on whole conversations in our sleep, and my parents thought we were up past our bedtime once in a while!

ML05
10-26-2006, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I do. I get up and roam the house on occasion, too. What troubles me is that I often send text messages in my sleep. It's really weird. I'll send someone a text while I'm dreaming, and tell them what's going on. It's crazy, but kinda humorous.

piratebg
10-26-2006, 07:51 AM
I don't but my wife does. She aslo fights in her sleep. One night I woke up because I felt someone hitting me in the back. When I turned around, to took a solid punch to the face. Then she started screaming, "HOW COULD YOU!?! HOW COULD YOU!?!". I actually had to get on top of her and pin her down for her to stop. All she did was open her eye, look at me, roll over, and fall asleep. She had no memory the next day, but my busted lip said it all.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I don't but my wife does. She aslo fights in her sleep. One night I woke up because I felt someone hitting me in the back. When I turned around, to took a solid punch to the face. Then she started screaming, "HOW COULD YOU!?! HOW COULD YOU!?!". I actually had to get on top of her and pin her down for her to stop. All she did was open her eye, look at me, roll over, and fall asleep. She had no memory the next day, but my busted lip said it all.

Hahahaha....that sucks, but is funny.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by piratebg

:thinking: hmmmm......I may have to try that!!:p :p

injuredinmelee
10-26-2006, 10:26 AM
I talk in my sleep all the time. It is comical apparently and have been told that I should record it.
My brother used to get up and walk around, talk , and use the restroom on anything that resembled a toilet. His wife moved all the chairs out of their bedroom so he would piss in them. Then he started doing it in the laundry basket if it had a lid he could lift.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I talk in my sleep all the time. It is comical apparently and have been told that I should record it.
My brother used to get up and walk around, talk , and use the restroom on anything that resembled a toilet. His wife moved all the chairs out of their bedroom so he would piss in them. Then he started doing it in the laundry basket if it had a lid he could lift.

:clap:

BullFrog Dad
10-26-2006, 11:28 AM
I had a cousin from Gilmer who used to run in his sleep. I timed him once and he ran a 4.3.

injuredinmelee
10-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
I had a cousin from Gilmer who used to run in his sleep. I timed him once and he ran a 4.3.

did he grow up there or was he recruited?

sweetwater07
10-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad

:thumbsup: