PDA

View Full Version : Hey Newton, It's been a year since you seen them Boyz from M-Square.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 01:55 PM
I know you've been preparing for them, but nothing can prepare you for the butterflies you guys r going 2 have when you finally c those Bulldogs across the field from you and the game is about 2 bgin and you start to feel faint, stomach is turning, and you say 2 yourself, Dam I hope we can beat these guys, and the first four Plays from Marlin lets U know that u can't beat them but only hope to contain them, so when u get these symptoms, just get that bottle of purple stuff and drink away, it will help you sleep, and settle your stomach eek! Just ask big Mo #2 RB in 1999 which has a little brother I call Remix, but u may know him as TAnk.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-20-2003, 01:57 PM
pointless post.

BiG DoGs
11-20-2003, 01:59 PM
Nobody from Newton wants to see us from the square........ Say CUNBED10 on the other topic about Marlin & Newton they said #5 & #53 better have they helmet strapped up.... Man we dont need to worry about our helmets.. I read in ESPN that them boyz from Marlin are certified head busters and that they going to put some of those eagles out of the game...Its ya boy BREED

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:04 PM
cuntbed do you do anything besides stir crap? why don't YOU quit singin and start bringin. You are probably a former ballboy that has never grown up enough to realize what kind of game this is. get off the computer, pick your mop bucket back up and get to cleaning the boys room. You know what kind of mess it can be after lunch. Get off their jocks and get back to sweeping.

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: sphinx1906 ]</small>

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:04 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
pointless post.You're Next just wait your turn, Diboll stay outta of grown folks business, children are supposed 2 B seen not heard.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:07 PM
BiG DoGs:
Nobody from Newton wants to see us from the square........ Say CUNBED10 on the other topic about Marlin & Newton they said #5 & #53 better have they helmet strapped up.... Man we dont need to worry about our helmets.. I read in ESPN that them boyz from Marlin are certified head busters and that they going to put some of those eagles out of the game...Its ya boy BREEDYeah! after the first 4 Plays be it offense or Defense, them BoyZ will start to feel their air supply getting shorter. and then BAM.... Marlin don did again.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:08 PM
got hat boys room clean yet?

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:10 PM
I wasn't a ballboy, but Boy Did I Ball :D At two Different schools, Aldine MacArthur in Houston's Aldine District, and Of Course you know I represented the Square very well, if you see me at the game you will know by looking at me...This is the way I Ball :D

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:14 PM
sphinx1906:
cuntbed do you do anything besides stir crap? why don't YOU quit singin and start bringin. You are probably a former ballboy that has never grown up enough to realize what kind of game this is. get off the computer, pick your mop bucket back up and get to cleaning the boys room. You know what kind of mess it can be after lunch. Get off their jocks and get back to sweeping.Hey Trick1906 what's wrong, its getting close to Sat, and u want us to b quiet, nope I don't think so Just Because Newton is starting to feel the pressure, we are not, so just sit back and enjoy the ride, it won't hurt long.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:19 PM
still laughing at your other post. Did they have english class at Aldine? I know a cat from there named Will Skinner, he had a little speed. Maybe you have heard of him.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:21 PM
If you are a H-town boy then you ought to know all about them Alphas. They run the yard at U of H. National step show champs.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:28 PM
sphinx1906:
If you are a H-town boy then you ought to know all about them Alphas. They run the yard at U of H. National step show champs.Ya'll boyz bring it but try TSU not U of H, I graduated in 1987 so your boy will may be younger than myself.

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:32 PM
sphinx1906:
If you are a H-town boy then you ought to know all about them Alphas. They run the yard at U of H. National step show champs.My boy Joe Green is a Alpha, and he's always complaining that the Alpha's don't get world recognition like the Q's, Kappa's and the Sigma's but still I have a frat that I will show you Sat. that's the GRandDaddy of Frats.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-20-2003, 02:33 PM
Obviously you need a lesson in education. That computer your on (at school, almost sure of) is for education only an not for ranting on a forum. Your about as dumb as your post, I hope newton hands it to you.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:33 PM
I think he Graduated in 92'. If I am not mistaken he set the 100 meter record there in 91'. He also played reciever.Hell of an athlete as Aldine usually has. I sure am glad I have someone to talk smack with. Best believe that I will talk it all week. If something happens and we don't bring it Sat. then I will be here sunday to gove you props. Just make sure you do the same.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:37 PM
sphinx1906:
I think he Graduated in 92'. If I am not mistaken he set the 100 meter record there in 91'. He also played reciever.Hell of an athlete as Aldine usually has. I sure am glad I have someone to talk smack with. Best believe that I will talk it all week. If something happens and we don't bring it Sat. then I will be here sunday to gove you props. Just make sure you do the same.That's a Bet, BTW who is this clown Dibol jack, tell him to stay out of grown folks business, Didn't Newton Hull them Boyz out already? Let Marlin and Newton have our Moment, no ones interested in Dibol shu fly don't bother me.

<small>[ November 20, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:42 PM
sphinx1906:
still laughing at your other post. Did they have english class at Aldine? I know a cat from there named Will Skinner, he had a little speed. Maybe you have heard of him.You probably remember Odell James, he was a shorty when I was in school, but you could tell he had it, and the boy could shoot some ball too, but he went to Baylor, and the rest is history, I went to funeral yesterday, and he was there, he's not playing anywhere but the boy is big as hell.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:43 PM
yes Newton beat Diboll and I hope they do well in the playoffs but your right, this is Newton and Marlins week. From the looks of things I think we have all the talking under control. Nothing personal Diboll but you are out of your league on this post.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:47 PM
sorry about the funeral. My grandfathers funeral is tommorrow so I feel you dog. It sucks but he is happier now. you have my sympathy.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-20-2003, 02:47 PM
Grown folks? Im twice the age of anyone on this forum almost. I know a little about everything an this is one of the most pointless post ever. An if that guy graduated in 92' he needs to head back to school or use spell check one.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:50 PM
sphinx1906:
sorry about the funeral. My grandfathers funeral is tommorrow so I feel you dog. It sucks but he is happier now. you have my sympathy.Me and the Marlin Community send our condolences.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:53 PM
Thanks, It's funny how big and bada$$ we all are when we post but realize that we are all big softies on the inside. I'm sure we will all pull for each other once this week is over. Good luck.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:53 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Grown folks? Im twice the age of anyone on this forum almost. I know a little about everything an this is one of the most pointless post ever. An if that guy graduated in 92' he needs to head back to school or use spell check one.Well stay outta of Young Folks business, dam are you any relation to Pudlugger from LaGrange, you nag.

Ranger Mom
11-20-2003, 02:59 PM
sphinx1906
[QB] cuntbed do you do anything besides stir crap? QB]eek! eek! Am I the only one who noticed the oh so subtle way sphinx changed the spelling of cunbed10's name?? eek! eek!

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Obviously you need a lesson in education. That computer your on (at school, almost sure of) is for education only an not for ranting on a forum. Your about as dumb as your post, I hope newton hands it to you.That computer you're on not That computer your on,,um looks like they didn't teach you much at school, and I know you all didn't have computers when you were in shcool, BTW I'm not a school Mr. and if Newton does hand it to us then so be it, it's just a game I'm still going to eat some fried Turkey for Thanksgiving.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 03:05 PM
cunbed10:

sphinx1906:
cuntbed do you do anything besides stir crap? why don't YOU quit singin and start bringin. You are probably a former ballboy that has never grown up enough to realize what kind of game this is. get off the computer, pick your mop bucket back up and get to cleaning the boys room. You know what kind of mess it can be after lunch. Get off their jocks and get back to sweeping.Hey Trick1906 what's wrong, its getting close to Sat, and u want us to b quiet, nope I don't think so Just Because Newton is starting to feel the pressure, we are not, so just sit back and enjoy the ride, it won't hurt long.I think I mispelled his name here also. :D

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 03:10 PM
didn't mean to offend, my finger must have hit the wrong key. I think cunbed and I have a mutual understanding, it's all in fun.sorry mom

Pudlugger
11-20-2003, 08:12 PM
cunbed10:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Grown folks? Im twice the age of anyone on this forum almost. I know a little about everything an this is one of the most pointless post ever. An if that guy graduated in 92' he needs to head back to school or use spell check one.Well stay outta of Young Folks business, dam are you any relation to Pudlugger from LaGrange, you nag.Hey, keep me out of this Pi$$in match. :D

Backwoods
11-20-2003, 08:46 PM
Well Jack, If you're twice as old as me and Old Card, you may be the last Spanish-American War vet. LOL this week. :D :D :D

eagle_fan
11-20-2003, 09:31 PM
well marlin folks from &gt;&gt; the square &lt;&lt;i hope all yall go to the game on a bus;; its sure gonna be a long drive back to &gt;&gt; the square &lt;&lt; with tears in your eyes.. dont want any of yall to have a driving accident.

JasperDog94
11-21-2003, 01:40 AM
Man, it's neck deep in here and it's only Friday morning. I hope I can stand the stench all the way till Saturday. :D