PDA

View Full Version : Something I heard in Cuero

wooden bear
10-25-2006, 12:36 AM
One of my friends told me that Cuero will kill Wimberly when they play them. He said that he has seen Wimberly play and they are a joke. Just saying what I heard.

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 12:37 AM
This is the stupidest thing I've read on here. You should edit your post and put 'nm' in it to prevent you from making your town look like idiots. I'm sorry to all the Cuero posters for this guy saying this. I respect all of yall.

wooden bear
10-25-2006, 12:43 AM
Nah hey man my friend is a credible source. He really said this im not making it up.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by wooden bear
Nah hey man my friend is a credible source. He really said this im not making it up.

Tell me what his name is, then I will believe it.

wooden bear
10-25-2006, 12:47 AM
I dont think i can say that on here.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
I dont think i can say that on here.

Send me a PM then.

wooden bear
10-25-2006, 01:09 AM
Well hope your happy, boy if I was you Wimberly guys I would be kinda mad. Then again yall probably expect to lose though.

wooden bear
10-25-2006, 01:17 AM
ttt

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Well hope your happy, boy if I was you Wimberly guys I would be kinda mad. Then again yall probably expect to lose though. Neither of us are from Wimberely. Your just making yourself look like a pompous ass.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Neither of us are from Wimberely. Your just making yourself look like a pompous ass.

I'm not quite sure that is what he was trying to say, Casey.

SWMustang
10-25-2006, 01:26 AM
do you kids ever sleep? :)

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 01:27 AM
What is this sleep word you speak of?

SWMustang
10-25-2006, 01:28 AM
obviously you and I (tonight) don't know...

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 01:29 AM
I can't ever go to bed early anymore.

SWMustang
10-25-2006, 01:34 AM
I'm out of town tonight and tomorrow night. I don't sleep well in hotels

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 01:46 AM
I work graveyards at the hospital so that's my excuse.

Hotel beds suck

Tweeder215
10-25-2006, 02:27 AM
Look until this was brought up, I wasn't going to say anything but I have also heard the same thing about Wimberley. Not that they were a joke but that they aren't NEARLY as good as the credit that is given them. I would like to reiterate that this is not my opinion for I haven't seen them play so I have to think they are good from all that is said about them, but I hold my source to be credible

Old Green
10-25-2006, 05:13 AM
One of my friends told me that Cuero will kill Wimberly when they play them. He said that he has seen Wimberly play and they are a joke. Just saying what I heard. You're starting to sound like a rommie with this hearsay stuff.

JT44
10-25-2006, 06:40 AM
One of my friends told me that Cuero will kill Wimberly when they play them. He said that he has seen Wimberly play and they are a joke. Just saying what I heard.

I wish this wasn't a bye week so all of these type of posts would disappear.

olddawggreen
10-25-2006, 09:16 AM

I guess everyone needs to keep thinking this and we will just have to wait and see who ends up laughing the loudest when we get to the punch line!:D

lostaussie
10-25-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by JT44
I wish this wasn't a bye week so all of these type of posts would disappear. i hear ya. at least its you guys for a while.

pirate4state
10-25-2006, 09:26 AM
:clap: :clap: Thanks for the update!! :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
10-25-2006, 02:53 PM
well I heard my coworker taking a crap in the bathroom this morning and I didn't feel the need to start a thread about it...

Phil C
10-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Send me a PM then.

It is best that one's real name not be revealed whether here or on a pm unless that person gives you permission. If he or she is under 18 best to have a parent's permission.

pirate4state
10-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
well I heard my coworker taking a crap in the bathroom this morning and I didn't feel the need to start a thread about it... ROFLMAO!!! But you figured a post would be okay?? :D

Gobbla2001
10-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ROFLMAO!!! But you figured a post would be okay?? :D

it's a reply in a post, that less attention :D

pirate4state
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
it's a reply in a post, that less attention :D LOL!! not to the all seeing EYE!! :p :D

wimbo_pro
10-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, Wimberley isnt to the level they were at the end of last year...no doubt about it. But we werent to that level this time last year either! Only time will tell if we can fix the problems...I think we can. Last year, our defense was solid, and our offense was spotty. This year, its reversed.

I'm sure there are some in Wimberley who think Cuero is a push over...they would be one of very few, and they too would be wrong. Every town has fans who know nothing about the competition but yet find a need to tell us what they think. Some even use the "3rd party" trick....an old and weak debate trick.

If there was ever a team to "fear" in the play offs, Cuero would be at the top of that list. Once Wimberley has a couple of decades of success like Cuero, then maybe they will "fear" us too!

Phil C
10-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I work graveyards at the hospital so that's my excuse.

Hotel beds suck

Just be careful on Halloween Tiger! :)

Phil C
10-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
You're starting to sound like a rommie with this hearsay stuff.

Hey Old sounds like you've heard some of those stories from my friend who heard it from a friend who heard from a friend type stuff.

;)

GreenMachine
10-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Yeah, Wimberley isnt to the level they were at the end of last year...no doubt about it. But we werent to that level this time last year either! Only time will tell if we can fix the problems...I think we can. Last year, our defense was solid, and our offense was spotty. This year, its reversed.

I'm sure there are some in Wimberley who think Cuero is a push over...they would be one of very few, and they too would be wrong. Every town has fans who know nothing about the competition but yet find a need to tell us what they think. Some even use the "3rd party" trick....an old and weak debate trick.

If there was ever a team to "fear" in the play offs, Cuero would be at the top of that list. Once Wimberley has a couple of decades of success like Cuero, then maybe they will "fear" us too! I think that the general consensus from the posters on here from Cuero would be that Wimberley is no pushover. If we are lucky enough to meet each other in the playoffs it would be a great game. :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
10-25-2006, 04:54 PM
I must say that the funniest part of this thread is that the O/P gave it a ttt 8 minutes after he had last posted on it...at 1AM!!! Seriously...how many different threads are going on at 1AM? :eek: