i think baylor should win

i want them to pound Kansas, but baylor pounding anyone is a stretch

SIC EM BEARS

sahen
10-24-2006, 10:02 PM
we won again! amazing!

Bulldog_12
10-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Kansas had so many opportunities to win that game its not even funny. I am completely convinced that KU cannot close a game.

Also, Zeigler had some amazing catches.

Gonna be around this weekend Shane? Im headed up there for the game!

sahen
10-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Yah Kansas shouldve put the game away a couple times, but thankfully they didn't....

I never miss a home game, hope you already have your ticket, they are selling fast.....

coach
10-24-2006, 10:25 PM
this is why im worried about baylor the will be high on this win and its in waco

sahen
10-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by coach
this is why im worried about baylor the will be high on this win and its in waco it is gonna be packed, there is talk of opening up our endzone that we put a tarp over for the first time since the mid 90s if the demand is there and so far the tickets are selling like crazy....should be a sellout at 45 thousand I think, and they might get 50 thousand in there...its amazing what happens when u win a few games...

coach
10-24-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by sahen
it is gonna be packed, there is talk of opening up our endzone that we put a tarp over for the first time since the mid 90s if the demand is there and so far the tickets are selling like crazy....should be a sellout at 45 thousand I think, and they might get 50 thousand in there...its amazing what happens when u win a few games...

lol wow 50 thousand lol thats small for the ags

Bulldog_12
10-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Yah Kansas shouldve put the game away a couple times, but thankfully they didn't....

I never miss a home game, hope you already have your ticket, they are selling fast.....

yeah a buddy at Baylor has a few tickets for me and some guys down here. Ill be right in the thick of your student section, kinda nervous about that. lol

sahen
10-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
yeah a buddy at Baylor has a few tickets for me and some guys down here. Ill be right in the thick of your student section, kinda nervous about that. lol just dont be obnoxious and you should be fine, can't promise you wont catch any crap from someone but as long as your not being a moron you'll be ok...

sahen
10-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol wow 50 thousand lol thats small for the ags
we have a sellout at 45....little difference in the size of schools/alumni bases coach....Floyd Casey is made in such a way that 40 thousand is pretty loud (not Kyle loud but still loud enough to make a difference)...I have never heard/seen 50 so it will be interesting to see what happens there....

sahen
10-24-2006, 10:49 PM
and to add, I am pretty sure this one will sell out.....Online there is only one section left available and those are high up....They will probably pull the tarp to sit 50 thousand since it looks like on the online ticket site that they will run out of tickets sometime tomorrow....

Bulldog_12
10-24-2006, 11:09 PM
just dont be obnoxious and you should be fine, can't promise you wont catch any crap from someone but as long as your not being a moron you'll be ok...

Crap, thats exactly what I was gonna go for....:D

sahen
10-24-2006, 11:12 PM
Crap, thats exactly what I was gonna go for....:D
haha well i gave u a friendly warning, if you want to be obnoxious i am pretty sure someone will put u in your place..

ok i am gonna stop posting on this thread cause i think i have over half the posts now....

Bulldog_12
10-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Your supposed to. Its a baylor thread. And you're like the only baylor fan on here. It is your DUTY to have at least half!

sahen
10-25-2006, 03:08 AM
Your supposed to. Its a baylor thread. And you're like the only baylor fan on here. It is your DUTY to have at least half! ah well i guess i'll post more....there are more than me though, we had sicem for a while....and texasjermey is a baylor fan im pretty sure....i just post more often than others...