PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Soccer Tournament Coming!

Phil C
10-24-2006, 11:42 AM
It starts in San Antonio on Wed. Nov 1 at 11:00 P.M. and tickets are very reasonable at $5.00 per day or $10.00 for all three days. The first day has a four game elimination matches starting at 11 P.M. They also have reasoable concession stand prices so you can stay all day till the last game is played. The teams have only one game to play and most of the places are already determined. Three teams of the Big 12 are already eliminated and they are Iowa State, Texas Tech and Missouri (:eek: ). Kansas State does not participate in women's soccer. (:mad: ). The No. 1 seed is Texas A&M and they will play the No. 8 seeded team which will probably be Oklahoma with the game starting at 11 A.M.
The second game will bet the No. 4 seed against No. 5 which will be Kansas vs Nebraska or Colorado starting at 1:30 P.M.

The third game will be the No. 2 seeded team (Oklahoma State) against probably Baylor starting at 5:30 P.M.

The last game will be Texas vs probably Nebraska or Colorado and will start at 7:30 P.M.

If Colorado gets a tie or win against Kansas this Friday they will be the fifth seed and play Texas. If not then they will play Kansas in the second game and Nebraska will play Texas.

More on this later.

The winners of the first games (I expect the Aggies to be in this) will play on Friday No. 3 at 5:30 P.M.

The winners of the other two games will play the same day at 7:30 P.M.

The the final two winners will meet in the championship game on Sunday No. 5 at 1 P.M. It will be tape delayed on FSN TV.

Phil C
10-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Football is on Friday so I won't be able to go then but I will be making the one on Wednesday! See you there.

Phil C
10-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Whether UT plays Colorado or Nebraska it should be a good game. We beat both of them on the road during the season. We beat Colorado 2 - 1 and Nebraska 2 - 0. Hopefully, we can do it again on Wednesday next week.