PDA

View Full Version : Can the Cowboys go back to Bledsoe???

Adidas410s
10-24-2006, 09:51 AM
or do they have to stick with Romo from here on out?

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-24-2006, 09:53 AM
can they. yes im sure thay can. should they? no, i dont think so. let romo have it from here on out and see what happens. bledsoe is ok, but he's getting old and he dont move very well...

CenTexSports
10-24-2006, 09:57 AM
I think they should find out what Ryan Leaf is doing. Maybe he can help them.

kaorder1999
10-24-2006, 09:57 AM
how much are we paying bledsoe? Can he be released at the end of the season without losing tons of money?

handNthedirt
10-24-2006, 09:59 AM
With our pass protection, the chances for success are much greater with someone with at least some mobility, and Romo is that guy.....and TO is on his side.

CenTexSports
10-24-2006, 10:00 AM
How about GJ? Maybe he can skip college and go straight to Dallas.

kaorder1999
Originally posted by handNthedirt
With our pass protection, the chances for success are much greater with someone with at least some mobility, and Romo is that guy.....and TO is on his side.

maybe so but that doesnt necessarily help Dallas in teh long run. Maybe it will. Who knows. Time will tell. But at least they are going to get a look at him for more then just a couple games I would think and then base their decision for next year off of what they see. If neither work out then what happens, they cut both?

piratebg
I say let Romo finish off the season and see exactly what he can do. If he is the quarterback of the future than it's time to let him loose. Then next year draft a quarterback to back up or take over and get some freakin lineman who can hold their blocks.

SintonFan
10-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
or do they have to stick with Romo from here on out?
For a game or two give Romo a chance. He'll get a chance to work with the first team a bunch more in practice. All the "experts" were pointing out that Bledsoe never had a chance to get his timing down with TO because of the lack of training camp time. Well duh...:D

kaorder1999
10-24-2006, 10:03 AM
you may be right but Romo also said he already gets A LOT of snaps with the first offense. He and Bledsoe split snaps in practice with the 1st group according to him.

pirate4state
10-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
With our pass protection, the chances for success are much greater with someone with at least some mobility, and Romo is that guy.....and TO is on his side. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I agree!