Who won the first meeting this year?
What was the score?

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Football GOD ]</small>

Rice_fan_02
12-02-2003, 09:48 AM
It was Belville 36 Rice 33

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Bellville beat Rice earlier in the season, I think it was 36-33 if I remember right.

But yeah, seems like these two are ALREADY looking forward to playing each other again in the semi-finals! I mean, come on......Marlin and Port Isabel should be EASY wins for Bellville and Rice Consolidated, right?

A Bellville and Rice Consolidated rematch seems like is all but guaranteed! :D (NOTICE THE SARCASM!)

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: TarponFanInNorthTexas ]</small>

Football GOD
12-02-2003, 10:00 AM
SOUNDS LIKE THESE TWO TEAMS ARE EVENLY MATCHED,
MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HECK OF A GAME I CAN SEE WHY A.R.CON. WOULD LOVE A REMATCH...GLAD TO SAY THIS AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN,NOT THIS YEAR!!!

2003-THE YEAR OF THE FIGHTING SPORT FISH!!!
FLORIDA MARLINS
PORT ISABEL TARPONS
MIAMI DOLPHINS

Bellville22
12-02-2003, 11:50 AM
I can assure you that the only people thinking about a Rice vs. Bellville rematch are a few posters on here. Two very good teams, in PI and Marlin stand in the way. I can assure you that players from both teams are focused on this Friday and Saturday.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Bellville22:
I can assure you that the only people thinking about a Rice vs. Bellville rematch are a few posters on here. Two very good teams, in PI and Marlin stand in the way. I can assure you that players from both teams are focused on this Friday and Saturday.I know it's just a few posters that are talking about a Rice/Bellville rematch. But you gotta admit, it is fun giving them grief about it. :D

RAIDER96
12-03-2003, 03:11 AM
I don't how I missed this yesterday. Tarponfan we are having fun. I sure hope we can get these fish fried Saturday so we can move on to grilling some beef. Really can't wait to test that sea wall. Good luck to ya'll.
GO RAIDERS!

CheerMom
12-03-2003, 08:15 AM
I can assure you that the boys are not looking past their game this week. The fans should not be either. Marlin and PI are both good teams and shouldn't be taken lightly. Good Luck to all the teams remaining in the playoffs. And pray for injury free games!!
Go Raiders!!!