PDA

View Full Version : Mary Hardin Baylor

buffalo2006
10-23-2006, 11:54 PM
The Cru takes on U-W Whitewater in Belton, Saturday the 28th. A non-conference game but the Division III game of the week. UMHB ranked as high as 6th and Whitewater the #2 team in the country. Should be a good game against two good programs. Also the HSU Cowboys future is not looking to bright Umhb has beat them twice and is playing on next Monday again. Go Cru.

3afan
10-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
...Also the HSU Cowboys future is not looking to bright Umhb has beat them twice and is playing on next Monday again. ....

what?

Johnnypaycheck
10-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Way to go Cru...Paycheck's alma mater makin him proud!

Coach Fredenburg is a great coach!

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
The Cru takes on U-W Whitewater in Belton, Saturday the 28th. A non-conference game but the Division III game of the week. UMHB ranked as high as 6th and Whitewater the #2 team in the country. Should be a good game against two good programs. Also the HSU Cowboys future is not looking to bright Umhb has beat them twice and is playing on next Monday again. Go Cru.

You must be talking about the JV. FYI: HSU Plays the entire roster with a set # of plays. I wouldn't read too much into that.

The varsity team (Cowboys) is working very hard to get a rematch with the varsity Cru. I hope that it happens. Probably a second round playoff game if both squads can get that far. Until then I hope the Cru whips up on Wisconsin this weekend.

Go Cowboys!