PDA

View Full Version : Which would you attend.....

Fotbol
10-23-2006, 03:48 PM
An Underdog game, where one team is pick to lose.

A game where both teams are evenly matched.

I can't help but remember those two games played in Bryan College station, where the Mighty Jasper team was pick to Beat Burnett.
Also the Mighty Bulldogs from Marlin was pick to beat Bellville.

What about the game where both teams are evenly matched, but one teams seems to blow out the other.

halfnhalf
10-23-2006, 04:15 PM
That Bellville - Marlin game was something else that year.

infamous
10-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Hutto Vs. Liberty Hill

oh wait...yeaaahhhhh

mwynn05
10-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by halfnhalf
That Bellville - Marlin game was something else that year. and Bellville shouldnt have even been in that game yeah were still bitter about it lol

coach
10-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
and Bellville shouldnt have even been in that game yeah were still bitter about it lol

no joke a no fumble here and a run instead of a pass there we win the game

mwynn05
10-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by coach
no joke a no fumble here and a run instead of a pass there we win the game it was over we had it won....but i dont blame coach g on the play call it wasnt a BAD...actually a good call imo but i would ahve run on first down

coach
10-23-2006, 04:32 PM
it was over we had it won....but i dont blame coach g on the play call it wasnt a BAD...actually a good call imo but i would ahve run on first down

horrible throw though

mwynn05
10-23-2006, 04:47 PM
horrible throw though just gun it in there...that guy came from no where though....i can still see the play in my head and there side going nuts and everyone on our side in disbelief

halfnhalf
10-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Are you guys talking about the interception in the endzone or something like that in over time. I remember, just not the complete details.

coach
10-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Are you guys talking about the interception in the endzone or something like that in over time. I remember, just not the complete details.

yes it was first and goal at the six and we ran a playaction and our all-state qb threw a horrible pass to the corner and that was the end of it ... we should have given it to one of our three running backs who averaged 4 yards a carry atleast

mwynn05
10-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Are you guys talking about the interception in the endzone or something like that in over time. I remember, just not the complete details. this was the fairfield bellville game

mwynn05
10-23-2006, 05:10 PM
yes it was first and goal at the six and we ran a playaction and our all-state qb threw a horrible pass to the corner and that was the end of it ... we should have given it to one of our three running backs who averaged 4 yards a carry atleast we had a great defense that year there offense came in highly touted and we shut them down completely

KL3
10-24-2006, 10:41 AM
we had a great defense that year there offense came in highly touted and we shut them down completely

I wouldn't say "shut down", Bellville had 255 yards of offense that game.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
An Underdog game, where one team is pick to lose.

A game where both teams are evenly matched.

I can't help but remember those two games played in Bryan College station, where the Mighty Jasper team was pick to Beat Burnett.
Also the Mighty Bulldogs from Marlin was pick to beat Bellville.

What about the game where both teams are evenly matched, but one teams seems to blow out the other.

I was at both of those games. I wouldn't complain with either scenario.