PDA

View Full Version : Phil...it's about time...

Adidas410s
10-23-2006, 03:33 PM
FULL EL PASO TRIP REPORT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Phil C
10-23-2006, 04:00 PM
My boss and I left Sinton for the Corpus Christi Airport at 7:30 A.M. on Tuesday. We caught a plane that went to Dallas where we had to hold over and then we transferred to another plane to El Paso. We got there at mid afternoon too late to catch a conference class in late afternoon. We had a reception that night and I attended a church service at the plaza in El Paso. It was in Spanish but except for a couple of words that I asked for translations I understood the singing and preaching very well.
The next day we had classes all day till about 4 0'clock which included a business lunch. Our next three fall conferences are in Waco, Denton, and Galveston. That night we were taken to Mexico to shop at a Market in Juarez. I didn't spend any money but did give some money to some poor people who asked for some. Then we went to the Solar de la Plaza that I have already told you about and I got to be a bullfighter.
The next day we had classes all day again. That night we had a banquet where the new officers were installed. The Rolling Stones were staying there that night and I didn't get to see any of them except for Ron Woods briefly.
The next day (Friday) we attended class then headed to the airport where we caught a plane back to Dallas and then on to Corpus Christi on another flight. We got back to Sinton at about 5:15 P.M. too late to catch the Lady Pirate Volleyball game with West Oso but we did win. That night I watched Sinton beat West Oso in football 35 to 21.

44INAROW
10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
sounds like you had a good trip and your beloved Pirates and Lady Pirates were victorious - all in all sounds like a good week :)

Phil C
11-01-2006, 09:50 AM
More pictures and details are on the Sinton Matador Thread.