PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Football Music

westtexasfbfan
10-23-2006, 01:15 PM
I wonder if the Snyder group will bring their speakers to the game. I always enjoy listening to the "Eye of the Tiger." This song will really pump up the Ranger Team. Rangers (Rocky) and the Russian dude (Snyder)! I think the Russian dude said " your going down" at one point in the movie. Then, Rocky let him have it!

mrescape43
10-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by westtexasfbfan
I wonder if the Snyder group will bring their speakers to the game. I always enjoy listening to the "Eye of the Tiger." This song will really pump up the Ranger Team. Rangers (Rocky) and the Russian dude (Snyder)! I think the Russian dude said " your going down" at one point in the movie. Then, Rocky let him have it!

You have it all wrong. In the Rocky movie Russian was favorite and Rocky was underdog. You are right in that the underdog will win this game. Snyder will pull off the upset.

wildstangs
10-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
You have it all wrong. In the Rocky movie Russian was favorite and Rocky was underdog. You are right in that the underdog will win this game. Snyder will pull off the upset.

I still dont see how Snyder is considered the underdog in this game....They have played a MUCH tougher schedule than the Rangers.

Pmoney
10-23-2006, 08:03 PM
i guess we are considered an underdog because of our record

Old Tiger
10-23-2006, 08:04 PM
That song sucks. As a player I hated hearing the song after hearing it so many times.

Tweeder215
10-23-2006, 09:08 PM
I believe the Russian says (or at least said it in addition to what you quoted earlier) "I must break you."

SnyTigBaseB07
10-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
I believe the Russian says (or at least said it in addition to what you quoted earlier) "I must break you."

ja that is what is said!

i love the rocky movies

i hope VI doesnt blow.