PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Comment

maroonpunt
10-23-2006, 08:32 AM
I like the confidence and hope the trophy comes back to cuero along with the ruby trophy...that is a test for cuero people....prolly 44 in a row has the best chances of looking it up with her title in town and all....how many of those state champions years also had cuero with the traveling turkey trophy in the same year....

maroonpunt
10-23-2006, 08:33 AM
I like the confidence and hope the trophy comes back to cuero along with the ruby trophy...that is a test for cuero people....prolly 44 in a row has the best chances of looking it up with her title in town and all....how many of those state champions years also had cuero with the traveling turkey trophy in the same year....

44INAROW
10-23-2006, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by maroonpunt

that's a neat question, I don't know, but I bet I can find out.. might take a while, but I'll get that for you ;)