LaGrange over Columbus

Reg Semis (Div I)/Area Rd (Div II)
Division I
Jasper over Gatesville
Bridge City over Elgin

Division II
Fairfield over Rockdale
Bellville over Orangefield
Newton over Marlin (wow what a 2nd rd matchup)
LaGrange over Coldspring

Reg Final (Div I)/Reg Semis (Div II)
Division I
Jasper over Bridge City

Division II
Bellville over Fairfield
Newton over LaGrange

Reg Final (Div II)
Newton over Bellville

Div I: Jasper
Div II: Newton

Matthew328
11-09-2002, 09:04 PM
Feel free to post your opinions....

rhs_olb33_06
11-09-2002, 09:17 PM
good picks...Bellville and Fairfield will be a close game

Pudlugger
11-09-2002, 09:19 PM
Marlin over Newton. Hopefully La Grange will prove you wrong as well. Otherwise I like your picks. :)

<small>[ November 09, 2002, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Old Cardinal
11-09-2002, 11:21 PM
I think that is logical picks; however it could prove quite different-as you well know these are HS youth and emotion is a big part of the equation!

konstance_latrice_04
11-10-2002, 01:28 AM
why yall tryin to underestimate Cameron Yoe??????? wink

Pudlugger
11-10-2002, 07:13 AM
konstance_latrice_04:
why yall tryin to underestimate Cameron Yoe??????? wink Good luck to Cameron, nobody should underestimate them. They gave Marlin all they wanted it appears, falling just short again by one point. If they come off this disapointing loss with the right mix of determination and focus they very well might win against Gatesville! :)

mwynn05
11-10-2002, 11:09 AM
that is true about emotions if a team gets on an emotional high they can be hard to stop but it can also go the other way

AggieJohn
11-10-2002, 05:36 PM
Matthew how could you pick Orangefield over Liberty....Hardin and their semi-good defense shut down Orangefields only RB.....Look for Mr. Havard to rake up more than 13 tackles this game...friday he had 15!

QBKilla
11-10-2002, 06:29 PM
explayer2001:
Matthew how could you pick Orangefield over Liberty....Hardin and their semi-good defense shut down Orangefields only RB.....Look for Mr. Havard to rake up more than 13 tackles this game...friday he had 15!Is that supposed to be a bunch for the "best LB in the State"? If so thats pretty weak. And I'm not agreeing by any means that he is among the elite LB's in the state.

classof 85
11-10-2002, 07:52 PM
I have to agree both Reg3 champs are going to come from this area! I think Newton is in and the winner of the BC - Jasper Game is in! I think BC can play a pretty good game with Jasper but not beat them.TOOOO much size advantage. MY PICK JASPER STATE CHAMPION
I like the jasper - Mexia matchup and BC-Barbers hill as being good games this weekend and will try to make it to both games.